England

Who do you think had the total package more than anyone from Canada
and England?

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Canada: Chris Jericho
England: William Regal

If Benoit/Bret and Dynamite had better mic skills it could be them.

Owen Hart is probably second to Jericho at this point as far as being a total package from Canada. I don't know who I'd rate second from England.. maybe Burchill? Dude is extremely underrated.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Yes ,Regal and Jericho hands down .No argument at all.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Canada: Chris Jericho
England: William Regal

I don't know who I'd rate second from England.. maybe Burchill? Dude is extremely underrated.
Yeah, I think I'd go for these. Regal has the edge over Barrett in ring skills and is just as good on the mic.

Burchill though ... :no: Very talented wrestler but otherwise a dreadful bore. I'd sooner say Barrett, then Desmond Wolfe, the Douglas Williams before Burchill.

Canada has other great Superstars like Christian, but Jericho is clearly the best.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Canada is easily Chris Jericho. His wrestling abilities combined with his charisma and talk on the mic is an awesome combination.

England... I'm plumping for Regal as it is - but if you ask me in a year or two I might be saying Barrett. Regal stays my answer for now, though.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Yeah Wolfe is better than Burchill. He has it all so nvm I'd put him at second to Regal. Williams doesn't have the size to be total package IMO.

Barrett isn't there yet, maybe some day.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Yeah Wolfe is better than Burchill. He has it all so nvm I'd put him at second to Regal. Williams doesn't have the size to be total package IMO.

Barrett isn't there yet, maybe some day.
What do you mean Barrett isn't there yet? He's already a better heel than HHH in 2000 FFS. Hater.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Canada - Bret Hart

His awesome technicality, crisp execution and ring psychology puts him a hair above Jericho IMO. Sure his mic work was almost non existent early on, but later it was great and he still had plenty of charisma in the ring and portrayed a great babyface.

England - William Regal

How many ridiculous angles has this guy been saddled with that he's turned around and made a success? A unique style, great psychology, great heel character who can get heat at will. If WWE had put half the effort into him that they put into guys like Orton he would've been a long term main event heel.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Jericho and Owen Hart and in England...well i guess Regal.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Come on, does any of you enjoy Bret Hart Promos? He was pretty decent in 97, sometimes he even got a great Promo out. But come on. To me he is under the 10 best Wrestler of all time and he is charismathic but Mic Skills? Maybe it's just me who thinks Bret was a solid Promo Guy but never great.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Come on, does any of you enjoy Bret Hart Promos? He was pretty decent in 97, sometimes he even got a great Promo out. But come on. To me he is under the 10 best Wrestler of all time and he is charismathic but Mic Skills? Maybe it's just me who thinks Bret was a solid Promo Guy but never great.
I thought some of his promos leading into and during his heel run in 97 were fantastic.

Sure his earlier promos never set the world on fire, but they served their purpose and his character IMO. And his excellent in-ring work more than made up for it.

I'm probably biased as Bret was my fave as a kid though.

Jericho far surpasses him on the mic but not in the ring IMO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts