Votes: 21 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Wings thread (BWW for the FTW, btw) and thought of this. So of the 4 Major chains, which is your favorite and least favorite? I say favorite is Papa, but Lil Ceasars can eat a duck phallus.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Pizza Hut: although I like Papa Johns a lot, I can't say no to pizza hut's Stuffed crust cheese Pizza

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts
I really enjoy Domino's.

When I was in college in Philly I became a fan of Little Caesar's though. On the drive home from work there was a Little Caesar's on the way and it's there that I learned of how great a $5 pizza is. No it wasn't the best pizza or even close to the best pizza. But it was good enough and it cost $5 for a large pizza. As a poor college student $5 for a large dinner with left overs for lunch is something that you can't beat.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Pizza Hut has been really disgusting last couple times i've had it. Like I feel sick, disgusting. Never again.

Place here called Sarpino's I rather like, but they cost a lot more than the others. XL Pizza is like $24 which is way too much so I don't order from them much.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Of the chains, my favorite is Pizza Hut. I find it extremely hard to dislike a pizza though, because I really don't mind Little Caesar's.

Haven't had any of the chains in a while though. There's a Blind Onion pretty close to my house and that pizza is :mark:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Domino's

Papa John's is the worst though, fuck.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Local chain pizza is always the best. Their is this place called Ned's Pizza near me, that is best pizza I have ever had. Although Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza is the bomb.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Fan of Hungry Howies. I used to like Pizza Hut a lot but Hungry Howies is a lot closer to me. I did have Domino's awhile back and that tasted horrible. I don't know if it was the cheese or crusting but man, it was bad.

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,037 Posts
Little Ceasar's used to be the shit back in the day. Now though?

Straight garbage. :deandre

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fan of Hungry Howies. I used to like Pizza Hut a lot but Hungry Howies is a lot closer to me. I did have Domino's awhile back and that tasted horrible. I don't know if it was the cheese or crusting but man, it was bad.
I'm sorry, but is that an Akira pic for your sig? That movie is the shit.

Reactions: Omega_VIK

·
Veni, vidi, vici
14,875 Posts
Come to Chicago and you will experience the true art of pizza making. Giordano's deep dish is my personal favorite, but there are so many quality pizza places around here. To be blunt, all four of those chains suck in terms of quality, in my opinion. Good, successful business mottos, however.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Numero Uno Pizza>>>>>

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'll pass on pre-packaged, pre-made crusts.

aka Pizza Hut.

I like this local chain called Roma's Cheese and Garlic Pizza.

But if I HAD to pick a chain, it would go like this:

Price: Little Caesars, Wings: Dominos, Pizza: Dominos

What about CiCi's though? All you can eat buffet. Can't beat that!

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
In an area with Little Cesar's then them.

Cesar's
Dominos
Papa Johns...

The garlic sauce at Papa Johns be hittin, but the crust is missing something...which I guess that is what the sauce is for. Dominos stepped they crust game up!.

Pizza Hut way too fucking doughy, it's for about 2 slices.

PS: I haven't eaten at any of these chains since I left Seattle and won't until I move back there. Too many quality pizza spots in NJ, though I noticed more and more Dominos stores being busy as fuck throughout the year ever since they fixed their crust.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
Little Caesar's gets big points for the walking in and getting your pizza 10 seconds later.

Pizza Hut has surprizingly good pasta.

Never had Papa John's. None here around me in Saskatchewan.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Papa Johns by a mile. Little Caesar's is good for the price.

Domino's is ok.

Pizza Hut makes me sick usually. I do enjoy their stuffed crust.

Three local places here that are awesome and usually what I rock when I want pizza....

Valentino's
Piezano's
Isles

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
they all suck, so Lil Ceasers it is. You cant beat that 5 dollar pizza.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts