Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching wwe omg moments on netflix on number 40 already and I've seen numerous brawls. I never heard of seen wwe at Penn Station in new york lol. Stone Cold and Booker at the super market was great. There's Punk and Chavo in the Gulf of Mexico brawl and Cena and Edge. I'm sure there are tons more which ones are the best.

Also on the list there was a Goldust and Piper brawl lol they even had OJ footage and said that it was Piper being chased by cops while he chased Goldusts gold car. Do u guys remember any brawls like that.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I liked the Booker/Austin one at the supermarket but I also remember one that Triple H and The Undertaker at a press or something in their buildup to WM17.

The Rock and Austin brawl before WM17 deserves a mention too.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Brawls:
Rock/Austin SD before WM
WWF/Alliance on RAW before Invasion.
Outside:
Al Snow/Bob Holly
Al Snow/Bossman
1999, great brawls on PPV, there was also a lot on RAW in those days, Road dog, Blackman...

·
Registered
487 Posts

This in my opinion is the best brawl outside of the ring I have seen.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
WWE should have more backstage brawls nowadays or just segments that expand beyond the ring like at bars, on the street, or even in the superstars neighborhoods to help build their character and make the crowd warm up to them. For example a guy like daniel bryan says he's a veagan but wouldnt the crowd warm up to him more if we see clips of him working hard in wrestling gyms and maybe even segments where he's hanging with other superstars who try to pressure him to eating meat at a restaurant. You get the idea.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
i never get sick of this :

also the WCW vs WWF before the "old stone cold" return , they were fighting all over the arena

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
There needs to be more love for the old APA segments, where they had a brawl in a bar then went back a year later and did it again. I forget exactly where the bar was, but I'm sure it was in the northeast near New York.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
There needs to be more love for the old APA segments, where they had a brawl in a bar then went back a year later and did it again. I forget exactly where the bar was, but I'm sure it was in the northeast near New York.

the best thing about this segment is the randomness , a couple of bar owners waltz in a WWF arena looking for a fight with the APA :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i don't remember who it was but it was when the hardcore belt could be contested anywhere, and they were like in a discovery zone or mcdonalds play land...and they just went at it, down the slides in the ball pit it was god damn hilarious! I would actually love to see that video again if anyone knows what i'm talking about

1 - 18 of 18 Posts