Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Morrison is EASILY number one. 2.) Kofi Kingston 3.) Rey Mysterio 4.) Laval 5.) Evan Bourne

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
As far as speed and high flying goes I'll give my vote to John Morrison. The Starship Pain move is just insane.
As far as technical work goes my vote goes to Daniel Bryan.

·
40,796 Posts
Morrison is clearly the best athlete. Morrison has his flaws, but his athletic ability is not one of them. Shelton Benjamin and HBK would be up there if they were still around.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Morrison is clearly the best athlete. Morrison has his flaws, but his athletic ability is not one of them. Shelton Benjamin and HBK would be up there if they were still around.
Maybe HBK 10 years ago but not the modern day HBK.

Anyway JoMo is a one of a kind sort of guy. He is insane to watch and he is the definition of entertainment. Kaval, Bourne and as much as everyone on here hates on him, R-Truth. Rey is starting to slow down a lot compared to what he was 5 years ago.

·
40,796 Posts
Nah even old man HBK was more athletic than 90% of the roster. 90% is being conservative.

WWE isn't known for great athletics.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I would have to say Kofi. The guy can jump out of the building and he looks very strong for not being that big of a guy. JoMo and Kaval are up there as well and I've heard that Mark Henry is also pretty agile for being as massive as he is.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I would say John Morrison by a LONG way. He can do things in the ring that literally nobody else in the company could do. By far the best athlete.

Kofi can jump high so he's one of the best...and Bournes pretty great too.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Morrison is definately number one. They keep having him showcase his athelticism more
and more every week. With the parkour segments, different variations of Starship
Pain, new innovative moves, etc.

Kaval, Bourne and Kofi deserve a shout out as well.

Also for the divas Melina is very flexible. Her ring entrance and the matrix move she
does. I know I may not be liked for this but ALicia Fox seems very athletic as well.
Look at her technique when it comes to her Scissors Kick and Northern Lights Suplexes.
Also Gail Kim seems athletic as well.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
John Morrison. But the most impressive thing I've seen from any WWE superstar this year is when Orton jumped to RKO Jericho off the top of a ladder at MITB.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Morrison is stupidly athletic. Kofi and the like are all athletic, but Morrison is crazy with some of the stuff he can do, and how easy he makes it look.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Kaval

1 - 20 of 71 Posts