Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Butter My Arse
12,765 Posts
Smarkbusters are still doing some funny shit ngl, I love how this forum had a huge hate boner for them, so mad over two guys calling them out for being fucking geeks.
They were pretty fucking cringe tbf. Two guys sitting in a living room making shite videos calling out people they would likely never meet. Although I will agree some of their stuff did make me chuckle, but it was kinda overshadowed by the tragic nature of their callouts.

·
Registered
921 Posts
The WhatCulture marks are atrocious. They'll post anything that confirms their bias towards the wrestlers they stan, and preach it as if it were set in stone.
I'm surprised they didn't post a video listing their top 10 fetish desires towards Bryan and Punk

·
Hiding in the shadows
2,376 Posts
Like:

JDfromNY206's "Off The Script".

"I am absolutely tired of WWE RAW. I am mentally drained from watching this show...I actually fell asleep watching this show...people filled me in what I missed which was nothing. If I didn't have the ad revenue from YouTube as good as it is now I wouldn't be watching this show. If the Braves were on I wouldn't watch.....I hate this fucking show with a passion, I hate Vince McMahon, I hate Bruce Pritchard and hate John Laurenitus. And everyone who runs this company creatively....its not about the money they make, I don't give a rats ass. Its not my business or your business. This show creatively is a fucking disaster, it makes me hate pro wrestling. It makes me hate every single human being that has a pen in their hand writing this show every week. I cannot stand you. You make me hate the sport I grew up watching!"

WWE troll farmers/spammers on ALL social media hate this guy as he uncannily predicts every garbage booking decision and brand issue WWE makes, which then ends up being an embarrassment to them like he said. Very passionate about pro-wrestling! Regularly humiliates sports entertainment marks on Twitter!

WhatCulture Wrestling.

Simon Miller to me is the best all round wrestling critic. Very objective and fair about all weekly televised wrestling shows performance/card/booking etc.
I find JD to be the best. The only reason he gets so much shit from the "E-Drones", is because the guy is right or spot-on 99% of the time. They absolutely loathe him because of that. He talks with reason, logic, intent and conviction. If you don't believe what you're saying is true, than you're just another guy with another voice. The "small things" people hate him for, are valid arguments. For example, he was talking about Raw this past Monday... the opening had Drew/Big E promo, interrupted by Usos, back and forth talk, Usos challenge Drew/Big E and lay them out... This was JD's argument... Immediately after the beatdown of Drew/Big E, we cut to a promo from Kofi/Xavier talking about KOTR, not helping out his New Day Brother and not going after Usos for what they and Roman have done the past few weeks to the New Day. His "small things" aren't anywhere near as bad as some of you complain about over on the AEW board... X's hair is stupid, why is X wearing that, X looks like a kid, etc. This type of stupid feedback is what "small things" are.

Simon is a great host. Has always been honest, funny and at times a little forgetful, but overall, he does his thing and he does it well. His "Booker in the Sky" character is gold. I'm going to give that opinion, an up! I also like the "morning news" with Adam and Andy, they have great back and forth banter, as well being quick on the fly.

·
Registered
Yamcha's #1 Simp
210 Posts
Like:

JDfromNY206's "Off The Script".

"I am absolutely tired of WWE RAW. I am mentally drained from watching this show...I actually fell asleep watching this show...people filled me in what I missed which was nothing. If I didn't have the ad revenue from YouTube as good as it is now I wouldn't be watching this show. If the Braves were on I wouldn't watch.....I hate this fucking show with a passion, I hate Vince McMahon, I hate Bruce Pritchard and hate John Laurenitus. And everyone who runs this company creatively....its not about the money they make, I don't give a rats ass. Its not my business or your business. This show creatively is a fucking disaster, it makes me hate pro wrestling. It makes me hate every single human being that has a pen in their hand writing this show every week. I cannot stand you. You make me hate the sport I grew up watching!"

WWE troll farmers/spammers on ALL social media hate this guy as he uncannily predicts every garbage booking decision and brand issue WWE makes, which then ends up being an embarrassment to them like he said. Very passionate about pro-wrestling! Regularly humiliates sports entertainment marks on Twitter!

WhatCulture Wrestling.

Simon Miller to me is the best all round wrestling critic. Very objective and fair about all weekly televised wrestling shows performance/card/booking etc.

Tranquilo Club.

For AEW fans only. Is very perceptive and has a great understanding of AEW's long term plans and storylines.

Dave Knows Wrestling.

Is about everything to do with wrestling. Modern, historical, global. Has pretty much everything.

I wouldn't watch or subscribe to anything I hate. That would be silly
I'll give you a heart for Dave Knows Wrestling, but fuck JDFromNY206. He has a history of racist, sexist, and homophobic behavior. He's disgusting. It's ok to criticize WWE, but you can do so without being a shitty person. As an example, Wrestling With Wregret criticizes WWE a lot and definitely falls on the smarky side of commentary, but he's also entertaining as hell and doesn't make those kind of gross comments.

·
Registered
651 Posts
They were pretty fucking cringe tbf. Two guys sitting in a living room making shite videos calling out people they would likely never meet. Although I will agree some of their stuff did make me chuckle, but it was kinda overshadowed by the tragic nature of their callouts.
Righty is a fucking insane genius. "Becky Lynch should be booked to strip naked and rub her meat gash all over the canvas" his words not mine, that's fucking hilarious i can't help it. I'm fucking weird like that.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
Haven't heard of a lot of these guys. Used to like WrestleTalk as they seem like nice guys talking about wrestling (even if what they're saying is never that clever and can contradict what they said in the past) but they're now just heavily biased towards praising and defending anything AEW, and the opposite regarding WWE. If you're a hardcore AEW fan, I think you'll enjoy them though.

With that in mind, it's difficult to find an objective wrestling channel now. Especially one where there's more than one host. Nothing wrong with one host but having more than one allows more discussion and jokes, etc.

·
Registered
Yamcha's #1 Simp
210 Posts
Haven't heard of a lot of these guys. Used to like WrestleTalk as they seem like nice guys talking about wrestling (even if what they're saying is never that clever and can contradict what they said in the past) but they're now just heavily biased towards praising and defending anything AEW, and the opposite regarding WWE. If you're a hardcore AEW fan, I think you'll enjoy them though.

With that in mind, it's difficult to find an objective wrestling channel now. Especially one where there's more than one host. Nothing wrong with one host but having more than one allows more discussion and jokes, etc.
As several have said in this thread, check out Wrestling Bios. He covers the history of wrestling, so no WWE vs. AEW mark wars garbage. He does have his own opinions that he puts in his videos, but he's not a smug prick about it, and at the very least, you can definitely tell his opinions are actually legitimate and not just regurgitated fanboy nonsense. Can't praise the guy enough.

Edit; I know you said more than one host, but I'd still give him my full recommendation.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Before becoming Wrestler, I've followed Javiviur (Spanish Wrestler Javier Vives) He gots a great worship by Bobby Lashley and he Roleplayed as Lashley himself on Simulacion WWE. He gots a great skill with mic.

The worst, Logan Paul. Beats me if he doesn't know about wrestling, but I observed he is too hatred.

·
Registered
Yamcha's #1 Simp
210 Posts
Speaking of YouTube, a few days ago, I found out "Scott Steiner: Unscripted And Uncensored" was removed from YouTube, and I won't lie, I was legitimately a little upset. That was one of my all time favorite videos on the entire internet. If it's ever brought back somehow, I'm gonna make sure I download it so I never have to worry about losing it again. And I'll do my part to upload it on as many websites as possible.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏
6,481 Posts

Try Going in Raw. They do prefer AEW but only because it's been better lately and they are tired of WWE's shit booking. They do try to be positive though. There are also in-jokes which will take a while but it's my favourite podcast. They're also quite funny and don't just 'report'.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I find JD to be the best. The only reason he gets so much shit from the "E-Drones", is because the guy is right or spot-on 99% of the time. They absolutely loathe him because of that. He talks with reason, logic, intent and conviction. If you don't believe what you're saying is true, than you're just another guy with another voice. The "small things" people hate him for, are valid arguments. For example, he was talking about Raw this past Monday... the opening had Drew/Big E promo, interrupted by Usos, back and forth talk, Usos challenge Drew/Big E and lay them out... This was JD's argument... Immediately after the beatdown of Drew/Big E, we cut to a promo from Kofi/Xavier talking about KOTR, not helping out his New Day Brother and not going after Usos for what they and Roman have done the past few weeks to the New Day. His "small things" aren't anywhere near as bad as some of you complain about over on the AEW board... X's hair is stupid, why is X wearing that, X looks like a kid, etc. This type of stupid feedback is what "small things" are.

Simon is a great host. Has always been honest, funny and at times a little forgetful, but overall, he does his thing and he does it well. His "Booker in the Sky" character is gold. I'm going to give that opinion, an up! I also like the "morning news" with Adam and Andy, they have great back and forth banter, as well being quick on the fly.
The reason I hate JD is his mindset is "My way is the right way, if you disagree you need mental help or you're a fucking idiot", he's said phrases along those exact lines numerous times. He believes pro wrestling should be one way only, which is a silly mindset to have.

Not to mention him being a racist and sexist asshole along with that, seems like a piece of shit.

·
Registered
Yamcha's #1 Simp
210 Posts
The reason I hate JD is his mindset is "My way is the right way, if you disagree you need mental help or you're a fucking idiot", he's said phrases along those exact lines numerous times. He believes pro wrestling should be one way only, which is a silly mindset to have.

Not to mention him being a racist and sexist asshole along with that, seems like a piece of shit.
Exactly my point. Like I said earlier, Wrestling With Wregret is a channel I enjoy a lot, and I'm also big on guys like Vee Infuso and Dave Knows Wrestling. And they've also been pretty damn anti-WWE and are definitely on the smarkier side of wrestling commentary, but even though I disagree with quite a bit of their wrestling philosophy, I still really like their content, and they don't act like bigoted shitheads, at least from my experience. That's the biggest difference between them and JobberDouchebagFromNY206.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Exactly my point. Like I said earlier, Wrestling With Wregret is a channel I enjoy a lot, and I'm also big on guys like Vee Infuso and Dave Knows Wrestling. And they've also been pretty damn anti-WWE and are definitely on the smarkier side of wrestling commentary, but even though I disagree with quite a bit of their wrestling philosophy, I still really like their content, and they don't act like bigoted shitheads, at least from my experience. That's the biggest difference between them and JobberDouchebagFromNY206.
Exactly, there are plenty who get their point across without acting like an elitist cunt. Dude doesn't even have to watch RAW if he hates it so much yet he goes "I need to provide the news and content for MY community" like dude who fucking takes you seriously??? You're the laughing stock of the wrestling YouTube community.

Like dude if RAW gets you so angry to the point you're yelling at the top of your lungs every fucking week then you can just stop watching like many of us did a long time ago. It's not healthy.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts