Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I don't care to watch much wrestling content outside of the shows, but what happened to that Adam Blampied? I thought he was one of the biggest wrestling youtubers? None of you mentioned him

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I don't care to watch much wrestling content outside of the shows, but what happened to that Adam Blampied? I thought he was one of the biggest wrestling youtubers? None of you mentioned him
He's a part of WrestleTalk now.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Oh so he just does the news now? That's lame, not that I liked him before but his "how I would have booked" is more creative than simply reading out articles
He still does the "How I Would Book" series on their second channel partsFUNknown. It's not as good as it used to be but it can still be entertaining sometimes.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
6,105 Posts
I used to watch every episode of Pro Wrestling Report and Chair Shot Reality. Really enjoyed the humour between the hosts.

Does anyone else watch these?

·
Registered
90 Posts
My favorites
  • Wrestling Bios: I love the diversity of the topics he covers (Matches, Feuds, Shows, Wrestler careers) and the research is astonishing, Plus the humour is spot on. If he ever does a video covering Cornette I'd love to see Cornette contribute with info.
  • OSW Review: Hilarious
  • Wrestling with Wregret: like wrestling Bios I love the diversity of his content and he's quite funny.
  • Ring of the Hawk (Markyd123): Hilarious and one of the few that covers TNA which is refreshing

My Worst
  • Wrestletalk: Nothing but bullshit clickbait
  • Whatculture: Like wrestletalk but a lot worse (At least wrestletalk can be funny sometimes)

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Like:

JDfromNY206's "Off The Script".

"I am absolutely tired of WWE RAW. I am mentally drained from watching this show...I actually fell asleep watching this show...people filled me in what I missed which was nothing. If I didn't have the ad revenue from YouTube as good as it is now I wouldn't be watching this show. If the Braves were on I wouldn't watch.....I hate this fucking show with a passion, I hate Vince McMahon, I hate Bruce Pritchard and hate John Laurenitus. And everyone who runs this company creatively....its not about the money they make, I don't give a rats ass. Its not my business or your business. This show creatively is a fucking disaster, it makes me hate pro wrestling. It makes me hate every single human being that has a pen in their hand writing this show every week. I cannot stand you. You make me hate the sport I grew up watching!"

WWE troll farmers/spammers on ALL social media hate this guy as he uncannily predicts every garbage booking decision and brand issue WWE makes, which then ends up being an embarrassment to them like he said. Very passionate about pro-wrestling! Regularly humiliates sports entertainment marks on Twitter!

WhatCulture Wrestling.

Simon Miller to me is the best all round wrestling critic. Very objective and fair about all weekly televised wrestling shows performance/card/booking etc.

Tranquilo Club.

For AEW fans only. Is very perceptive and has a great understanding of AEW's long term plans and storylines.

Dave Knows Wrestling.

Is about everything to do with wrestling. Modern, historical, global. Has pretty much everything.

I wouldn't watch or subscribe to anything I hate. That would be silly

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I hardly ever watch anything with modern wrestling... I watch the occasional video of Cultaholic if it's an interesting topic. I don't think I've watched any wrestle talk since I don't know 2013? lol I'd watch wrestling with wregret for the occasional classic ppv review or if he puts out an interesting topic. Wrestling Bios puts out interesting stuff too

Best is the hawk

worst is everyone else.

and if ya disagree with that ima hit you with a brick
IF YOU KNOW SOMEBODAY who can do the J O B to the H A W K. Any night, any day. Shove their name in the comments JACK!

Markyd123 is probably the most fun of the wrestling tubers today. I don't watch him so much for his opinions as much as he's just fun to listen to.

And his 'Ring of the Hawk' series is an interesting concept.

He still does the "How I Would Book" series on their second channel partsFUNknown. It's not as good as it used to be but it can still be entertaining sometimes.
I watch partsFUNknown purely for the QuizzleMania series and I literally don't watch any regular on the show lol But QuizzleMania is a really fun show.

·
Registered
31,932 Posts
Best

OtrsCentral with SchlegDaddy- this is what a level channel looks like to me at least. The praise and criticism never feels like a reach be it for WWE or AEW. More importantly he doesn't follow the bad habit of doing hour long show reviews

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
JDFromNY206 (comments about alex was pretty disturbing)
bix (tax defrauding the government)
voices of wrestling (racist piece of shit)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Solomonster
Wrestlingbios
Jim Cornette

Sometimes I'll listen to Grilling with JR and 83 weeks with Bischoff

And Wrestling With Wregret for the classic ppv reviews

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Smiling Bliss
4,902 Posts

·
Ho!
18,839 Posts
The only one I kind of stay up to date on is OTRSCentral, but he gets a bit too gimmicky at times. It can be funny at first, but eventually gets to just feel a bit much (examples being the Reigns love, and the constant mentioning of Punk/Sting for Bound for Glory).

Still, when he sticks to the topic and keeps things level-headed, I do enjoy his content whether I agree or disagree with what he’s saying.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts