Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching RAW the other night, and I was very impressed with JoMo's selling in the WWE Title match with The Miz and it got me wondering who you guys think are the best sellers in the WWE today!?! On that note, who do you guys think are the worst sellers? Go with a top 5 if some people cannot choose who they think are better... My opinion on the best sellers in the WWE today would be:

In no particular order;
Heath Slater
Evan Bourne
Randy Orton
John Morrison
Dolph Ziggler

And my worst would be;
John Cena
David Otunga
Vladimir Kozlov
Big Show
Can't think of anybody else at the moment...

What you guys think?

Take it easy on me, I'm just new. :D

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Evan Bourne sells moves like he gets punched through giant boulders from a DBZ character.

Ill give all the credit in the world to Bourne in that department.

and for worst, I honestly don't know to be honest.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Everyone has there moments, but Cena seems to have the most moments.

·
Registered
25 Posts
R-Truth murdered poor Del Rio last night. I'd say the best sellers are the smaller dudes. Punk, Bourne and Bryan are all good at it.

Orton is mediocre, Mysterio does alright, Cena's meh.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Cena and Hogan generally don't sell too well, which is probably part of their character but it's still annoying to see

·
Asuka
96,354 Posts
Anybody who seriously oversells is the worst. That bothers me so much more than minimal or even no selling. The Rock, Cody Rhodes and Shawn Michaels at times are terrible. I know it's supposed to look like it hurts, but there's a point where it gets goofy. Sometimes it's funny but it's still terrible in nature.

Best, I dunno. I thought Benoit did it pretty well.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Anybody who seriously oversells is the worst. That bothers me so much more than minimal or even no selling. The Rock, Cody Rhodes and Shawn Michaels at times are terrible. I know it's supposed to look like it hurts, but there's a point where it gets goofy. Sometimes it's funny but it's still terrible in nature.

Best, I dunno. I thought Benoit did it pretty well.
First time I have ever agreed with you.:shocked:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Ziggler sells pretty darn well.

And here's Batista overselling a push from Mark Henry.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
LOL

Shawn looks like a complete dumbass!
Reminds me of the time he was overselling (purposely) in that match against Hogan.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Shawn Michaels selling of Razor Ramon's punches were a match made in heaven.

Also Macho Man's selling of his ankle in his feud v Flair was top notch.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts