Wrestling Forum banner

Best and worst PPV you remember

3610 Views 42 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  rafichamp
What is the best and worst PPV you remember, and why?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
there was a ppv during the whole corporate ministry era I think it was in the UK it had Trips Austin and Taker in a triple threat for the title and shane McMahon vs X-pac was on the card somewhere can't put my finger on what it was called but I seem to remember really enjoying that and Backlash 2000
worst maybe not worst but summerslam 1996 was fucking dire except the laddermatch, the main event of diesel vs mabel still makes me cringe

1,281 Posts
Seriously? Judgement Day 2004? Looking back it was ok. But it had one of the most incredible main events I ever saw.

The absolute worst PPV ever is KOTR 1995. Ridiculously bad. A showcase of everything that was wrong with the company at the time. So much talent, yet some of the most fucked up booking ever. They even managed to turn Shawn Michaels boring. The main event was Savio Vega vs Mabel. The lowest point in WWE history.

That or heroes of wrestling, which had Jake the Snake acting like he was masturbating with a Snake. Man he was fun while high.
yeah I seem to remember him grabbing a women for the crowds arms and basically forcing her to caress his nipples

1,281 Posts
Best: Wrestlemania 17, 18, 20 AND 26. Royal Rumble 04 (Benoit won it that year, i'm i right), Rebellion (UK PPV, probably because i went thir when i was a kid).Worst: Wrestlemania 21, any night of champions, over the limit.
was that the one with The Rock and Triple H cage match as the main event?

1,281 Posts
My Favorites: Rumble 01,09, WM 17,19,21,23,26 Series 96 and No Mercy 01 and One Night Only, plus many many more, there are too many to mention.

Worst: KOTR, IYH Great White North, Series 97(and not for the screwjob at all, just a terrible PPV), Mania 7, IYH Triple Header, Mania 2, WM 11, but KOTR is and always will be the worst, and December has nothing on it it was promtoed horribly and they only like announced the Chamber, which was a fine Chamber but everything else was random, like a Houseshow and the quality was pretty bad, still the Opener wasn't bad.

Oh yeah and almost every WWE PPV from 95 anyway and 99, i really dislike the Year, the PPV Quality was AWFUL.
the rumble 99 was fine the Mankind Rock match was awsome and the undercard was ok too, the rumble itself was pretty gash but the PPV as a whole was ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.