Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Austin pretending to be a doctor and attacking Vince while he was in the hospital. Austin hitting Vince over the head with a bed pan was priceless. :lmao

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
That segment where Brock Lesnar sent Zach Gowen down a staircase. Brock was never much on the mic, but that segment just how well he could play a monster heel.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That segment where Brock Lesnar sent Zach Gowen down a staircase. Brock was never much on the mic, but that segment just how well he could play a monster heel.

Even the smarkest smark got pissed at Lesnar for this.

Great promo by Eddie.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I loved Shawn's despair in his fued with Undertaker pre-retirement. People were saying HBK had lost his passion for real but were blind to the fact that Undertaker did that to him and it was all just brilliant acting for the storyline. If HBK had legit lost his passion he wouldn't have pulled out one of WM's best matches ever.

I also really enjoyed Orton's new Viper gimmick especially since the HHH/Vince/Family fued. The slow methodical psycho, just generally good TV.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
I thought when Matt Hardy gave Edge the Twist of Fate off the RAW stage in 2005 was amazing acting by Edge. I seriously thought he broke his neck. He was crying and his facial expressions..it was all gold.

·
Registered
639 Posts
HBK had excellent acting in almost everything he did from Dec 2009-March 2010 in his fued with Taker

Edge is really good a lot of times as a heel, especially when he was talking to Big Show on the SD before 2009 No Way Out

·
Banned
187 Posts
Vicky in general.

Ops, wrong thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts