Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
OK guys sorry I havent posted in a while but I think that since both CIAH and myself missed last week that we should forget that and say there was no shows that week and then just carry on from now on. That way we do not have to try to write 2 weeks worth of shows.and that This sunday CIAH can post our PPV Backlash(I think its this Sun.) Hows that?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Er, BERD, I said I was going to post the Backlsah PPV this Sunday, so you needed to post your show yesterday.. It's OK, as long as you post your show today because I need to post my show, and I don't want them posted too close together.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey everyone here is Raw

Music
Pyro

Match 1.
European Title
Christian © vs Spike Dudley

Spike goes for the early roll up and gets a 2 count and then Christian hits an Un-Pretier and gets the 2 count as Jeff Hardy grabs the ref and takes him out. Jeff Hardy gets into the ring and gives Christian the Twist of Fate and then goes to the outside and rolls the ref back in and Spike grabs Christian and hits the Dudley Dog but the ref DQs Spike due to Hardys interference so Spike hits the ref.

Winner: Christian via DQ

After the match Jeff gets a Ladder and sets it up in the ring and then gives Christian another Twist of Fate and then climbs up the Ladder and hits a Swan Ton Bomb

-Break-

We come back and see Test and Vince McMahon talking and the audio cuts in just as Vince says OK.

Match 2.
Non Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs Sean O'Haire

Lesnar starts out by just tossing O'Haire around and then he F-5s him and then the Natural Born Thrillers the ring but Lesnar whoops all of there asses and then he grabs Jindrak F-5s him into the crowd and then he grabs Sanders and F-5s him into the ring post. He gets back into the ring grabs O'Haire and puts him up on his shoulders to F-5 him but then Test hits the ring and nails the Big Boot and knocks out Lesnar.

Winner: Brock Lesnar via DQ

After the match Test gets on the mic and says

Test: At Backlash I want you in a No DQ Falls anywhere match so I can beat your ass and prove that I AM THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!!

-Break-

We come back and see that Spike Dudley was laid out and we see Shannon Moore right above him laughing

Match 3.
Tag Title match
Dudley Boyz© vs Jindrak and Sanders

Jindrak and Bubba strat it out and Bubba hits Jindrak and the face with some punches and then he does the Bionic Elbow. Jindrak tags out to Sanders and when he gets in Bubba kicks out his legs which are injured because of the F5 earlier. Bubba tags out to D-Von and we cut to the back for some reason.

We see Batista and Orton holding Spike about 20 feet in the air and threaten to throw him down if they don't come back there and give them the Tag Titles.

The Dudleys leave to go to the back and when they get behind the curtain Shannon Moore and Christian attack them and take the tag belts and run away

-Break-

We come back and see Batista and Orton again and they say that since the Dudleys didn't get there bye bye Spike

Batista walks to the edge to throw him off when Maven and Al Snow attack them saving Spike. Spike then runs away and Al Snow runs at Batista but he gets caugt and throwen over the edge to the concrete floor.

We see Spike looking for Vince and when he does he demands a match with Shannon Moore at Backlash. Vince oks it.

We see the Dudleys chase down Christian and Moore and they take back the belts.

-Break-

Match 4.
Warm Up match
Triple H vs Blade(Jobber with a mask)

Triple H slaps him to begin but Blade slaps him back and then when The Game goes for a kick Blade he catches his foot spins him and then hits a Stunner for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Blade

Blade takes off the mask to reveal Stone Cold Steve Austin(SURPRISE.....like you didn't know)

We see Vince talking to Brock Lesnar and he says he has another match right after the break in the Main Event against Ric Flair

-Break-

Main Event
Brock Lesnar vs Ric Flair

Flair starts by talking to Lesnar and then he kicks him in the guts and then he backs him into the corner and chops him. Lesnar then tosses Flair into the corner and chops him and then Flair does his famous fall. Flair backs into the corner and pleads with Lesnar to not hit him anymore and then Flair pounces up and pokes him in the eyes. Flair then bodyslams Lesnar and then he locks in the Figure 4 Leg Lock and Lesnar is in pain but then he reverses it and puts it on Flair. Lesnar then lets go and goes after Flair but Flair hits a blaintent low blow on Lesnar and then he goes for a suplex but Lesnar blocks it and puts Flair up and F-5s him 1-2-3.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Aftter the match Triple H annd Test hit the ring and HHH helps Flair and then Test and Lesnar stare down one another until Austin comes out and Stunners everyone posesw then leaves.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
-I didnt see any announcer... Am I wrong? Raw wouldnt be Raw, with The King and JR. And Smackdown wouldnt be SD if Cole and Tazz werent there...

-Promos need big time work.I can tell you that your promos sucks.

-Make your storylines well developed.

-Have a realistic side to your show

-Matches are not too good,you need to work on your matches.

-Main event is not so good.Think of something else.

-BERD,This is not your best show!!

Grade: D

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well here is what hapenned I had a show done with promos and all that kinda stuff but my mom delteted things off the comp and it gotr deleted and when I seen that CIAH P<MED me saying that I needed to post my show I tried my best to remember what I did but I couldn't but I hope you all loike SmackDown and the PPV Backlash that CIAH will write this Sun. Here are my matches

#1 Contenders match for WWE Title match at Judgement Day
Stone Cold vs Triple H

IC Title
RVD vs Sean O'Haire©

Tag Title
Dudleys© vs Batista and Randy Orton

European Title
Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Christian©

NO DQ Match
Test vs Brock Lesnar

Spike Dudley vs Shannon Moore

I WILL write my next Raw on Monday and I hope it is better hope you all enjoy the PPV that will be posted Sunday. Hope you all like CIAHs Smack Down!

Hope you all enjoy Wrestlemania 19 the PPV which may very well see the demise of Hulk-a-mania(god forbid I will cry....I really will)

Thats it for me and i'll be seeing ya PEEEEACE

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
OK, here is my smackdown, hope you like it:

Pyro, etc.
Linda is in her office: Welcome to Smackdown. Today is just 3 days away from backlash, and we have a very special show planned tonight. First of all, I declare the main event to be a precusrsor to Backlash, as in a 6 man tag match, Chris Jericho will team with Kurt Angle and Kane to take on Edge, Booker T and the Undertaker!

Tazz: Wow Cole, that sounds like one hell of a main event.
MC: It sure does Tazz, and I can't wait, but here comes Rey Mysterio in the first match of the evening

Match 1:
Rey Mysterio w/ Billy Kidman Vs. Chris Kanyon w/ Brian Kendrick
Great match, near the end Kanyon goes for the Flatliner but Kidman grabs Kanyon's leg. Kanyon goes after Kidman but Rey Mysterio does a plancha over the top rope and hits Kanyon. Mysterio puts Kanyon back into the ring and does a flip leg drop from the ring apron over the ropes, and gets a 2. Mysterio runs against the ropes but Kendrick pulls down the ropes and sends Mysterio flying out of the ring.Kanyon distracts the ref while Kendrick whips him into the stairs. Kidman does a Hardy rail run and throws him into the ringpost. The ref sees this and sends Kidman to the back to a chorus of boos. Kanyon distracts the ref again and Kendrick goes to hit Mysterio with a chair but Mysteri ducks and kendrick's chair bounces off the ropes and back into his face )a la Kurt Angle). Mysterio then gets on the apron and does a springboard dropkick to Kanyon. Kanyon then bounces off the ropes and Mysterio then rolls him up for the win.
here is your winner: Rey Mysterio
After the match Kendrick gets in the ring and smacks Mysterio with the chair. He gets on the mic. Hey Mysterio, this is a prelude of what will happen Sunday, as I will leave you lying in a pool of your own blood, when I win the Cruiserweight championship!

-Commercials-

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
-Commercials-

The Rock marches to the ring.
Now tonight I'm not going to address you stinking bunch of whitetrash, because I have far more important matters to deal, and quite frankly, I don't want to have to answer to the question "He4y Rocky, how much spinach do I have stuck in my teeth"! for Christ's sake, haven't you people ever heard of proper grooming. You all look like a bunch of troll dolls. Look in the damn mirror people! But anyway, back to business. As you may have noticed, I have not been on Smackdown for the past two weeks, but that's just because we were still in Canada, man I hate canadians. But I come out here tonight, in the country that chills me to my very soul, because I have to. I have to address a matter of GRAVE importance. Linda mcmahon, get out here. (Linda comes out). Now Linda Mcmahon, I demand that you answer the Rock just one question. Why in the blue hell hasn't the Rock been given a match at Backlash? I mean the people's champ, the jabroni beating pie-eating, elbow-dropping, don't give a damn, cos the people here smell like rotten ham, people's champ the Rock has not even got a match at PPV. Why?
Linda: Well Rock, I haven't had the opportunity to because you haven't been here the past 2 weeks. I was going to give you one hell of a match, a legendary match, a match that would go down in history. I was going to put you in Kevin Nash's return match. But you didn't see fit to show up, and this is yur punishment. But not your entire punishment. As tonight, you will face an opponent that will be decided later on. this is an open challenge. Anybody in the back that wants to get there hands on the Rock. You can find me in my office.

Match 2:
The Hurricane Vs. Jamie Noble
Great match, near the end Noble goes for the Tiger Driver but Hurricane rolls through and gets a two count. Hurricane shoulder blocks Noble and hits a hurriplex. Hurricane does a leg drop and goes up top for the overcast but Noble ducks and Hurricane goes crashing into the canvas. Noble does a kneeling snapmare followed by a fireman's carry to slam. He does a surfboard but Hurricane gets an arm free and torques Noble's leg until he releases the hold. Noble goes fopr another tiger bomb but Hurricane does a hurricane-rana (LOL) and gets a two. Hurricane hits a spinning DDT and goes for the pin but is distracted by Matt Hardy.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hurricane gets out of the ring and chases matt in circles until Tommy Dreamer jumps out from under the apron and hits Hurricane with a clothesline! Matt rolls Hurricane back into the ring where Noble finally hits the Tiger bomb, only for Hurricane to kick out! matt looks shocked and distracts the ref while Dreamer throws a chair into the ring. Noble picks this up but Hurricane tyakes out Noble's legs with a dropkick to the knees. Hurricane whips Noble into Matt and then does the hurrislam and gets the pinfall.
Here is your winner: The Hurricane
Matt attacks Hurricane with a chair but he ducks and Matt inadvertedly hits Dreamer! Hurricane then dropkicks Hardy out of the ring!

Match 3:
Brian Kendrick Vs. Chavo guerrero
Great match, near the end chavo does a German Suplex pin ands gets a 2. Chavo clotheslines Kendrick down and goes to work with an armbar. Kendrick stands up and backdrops Chavo. Kendrick runs againast the ropes and comes back with an overhead neckbreaker. He picks guerrero up and goes for a tilt-o-whirl but Chavo does a headscissors to counter. Chavo goes up top for the frog splash but Kendrick pushes the ref into the ropes and Chavo lands where (as the coach would say) the sun don't even think about shining. Kendrick then climbs up top and hits a breath-taking belly to back slam off the top rope and pins Chavo for the win.
Here is your winner: Brian Kendrick

Desire video plays.

Linda Mcmahon is in the back, she looks very scared and edgy. I have decided, that the main event of tonight is changed. It will now be a handicap match. Booker T will take on Kurt Angle and Kane. Also, the Undertaker will now take on chris Jericho and a partner of his choice. Edge is now banned from the building, and f he gets in, even with a ticket, he will be suspended without pay for 2 months, even if that means he misses his match on Sunday at Backlash. Thankyou for listening (she starts to cry as the camera cuts back to a hallway).

Undertaker: What the hell, that's it, why in the blue hell did she put us in handicap matches.
Booker: How the hell am I supposed to know, but Edge, you better get out of here if you want that match on Sunday.
Edge: I'll go, just make sure you found out what the hell is going on.
Booker: Don't worry, we're going now.
booker and Taker go down the hallway and into Linda's office. She is knocked out and on a piece of paper stuck on her forehead it says: I told you I'd get you back Taker. See you Sunday.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Match 4:
Charlie Haas Vs. Jamal.
OK match, near the end Jamal goes for a superkick but Haas ducks under it and does a somoan drop. Haas chokes Jamal on the ropes and knees him in the back of the neck. Haas whips Jamal into the ropes and hits him with a clothesline on the way back. He goes for a suplex but Jamal reverses it into a suplex of his own. jamal hits a shoulder drop and goes up top for the moonsault but Haas is up and powerbombs Jamal off the second rope. He then pins him for the win.
Here is your winner: Charlie Haas.
After the match Haas gets a chair from ringside and is about to hit Jamal when out walks Lance Storm with a bandage on his head and crutches.
lance: Stop yourself Haas. I find what you did last week an absolute disgrace. you attacked me for no reason at all, just an act of pure racist violence. You attacked me because I'm a canadian, and you must be stopped. I have contacts (Two masked men get in the ring behind Haas), now they may not be perfect, they are American but they have seen the error of their ways, get him boys.
The two masked men double team Haas, ending in a spike piledriver double team!

-Commercials-

Hurricane is in the back talking to a limo driver when Two chairs smack him round the head in a con-chair-to. The camera pans out to shw Matt and Dremaer.

The Rock then comes out to more boos. Now, this is the time we find out. Is there anybody courageous enough, or anybody like these people, stupid that is, to come and face me in this ring. -silence-. I didn't think so, I knew nobody would want to face me, it's OK, you're not cowards, just because you don't wnat to fight me. Oh wait, that means you are cowards. But that's nothing to be asham----
Benoit's music then plays. Hey rock, why don't you shut that big mouth of your's and fight me.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Match 5:
Non-title:
Chris Benoit Vs. The Rock.
Great match, near the end rock goes for the Rock Bottom but Benoit elbows his way out of it. Bneoit hits a clothesline and hits a belly to belly. Benoit throws Rock against the ropes but Rock comes back with a flying Forearm smash. Rock does the people's DDT and locks ijn the sharpshooter, but Benoit grabs Rock's leg and brings him down into a legbar, which he quickly rolls through into a crossface. Rock is screaming with pain but eventually reaches the ropes. Rock leans against the ropes so Benoit does a German, and another, and another. Benoit goes for his own rock Bottom but Rock low blows him and hits him with his own. But Benoit kicks out of the pin attempt! Rock then signals for the People's elbow but Benoit jumps up and tries to lock on the crossface, but Rock rolls out of the ring, up the ramp and gets counted out as Benoit shouts, this isn't over, Rock.
Here is your winner: Chris Benoit.

Taker is in the back with Booker again: Look Booker, we've gotta do something, we can't just let ourselves be ambushed in handicap matches. It's not right.
Booker: I know damnit, just shut up. I'm trying to think of who it might be.
Taker: Oh shit, I know who it is, I'll be back in a minute.

-Commercials-

The camera is in the back and we see Taker bleeding on the floor. we then see a mysterious cloaked figure get into a limo in the background. the camera then pans out and Kane starts stomping on Taker. He throws him into a garage door and chokeslams him onto a metal container.

Main Event
Booker T Vs. Kurt Angle and Kane w/ Chris jericho.
Great match considering handicap matches aren't usually spectacular. Near the end Booker hits the scissors Kick on ngle and goes to hit the Bookend on Kane but Jericho takes out booker's legs. Booker is distracted so Kane takes the advantage and sideslams him as soon as he turns around. Kane and Angle have turns beating on him for a few minutes until Kane goes to hit the chokeslam but Booker grabs him by the neck and DDTs him. Booker chops Kane into the corner and does a choketoss out of the corner. he side kicks Angle off of the apron and does a bookend on Kane. He then baseball slides Jericho's legs off the apron and wuickly pins Kane for the win
Here si your winner: booker T

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
After the match Kurt and Jericho rush in and easily overpower Booker until Taker comes running down and helps him out. Taker does a chokeslam on Angle, and Booker does a scissors kick on Jericho but the cloaked figure re-appears and throws Booker out of the ring. He then clotheslines Taker and hits a chokeslam. kane gets up and they throw taker to the outside. Kane deals with Booker with Jericho AND Angle while the cloaked figure powerbombs Taker through the announcer's table! The cloaked figure then stands in the ring and takes down his hood to reveal himself as......Kevin Nash!

smackdown goes off the air.

So, wadja think. I know there were numerous attacks, but most of them were appropriate for storylines.

Don't forget to check back Sunday for Backlash. I will post the final card Tomorrow.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Alright, thanx for the commentsd, just as a heads up, this is the final card:

From Raw:
#1 Contenders match for WWE Title match at Judgement Day
Stone Cold vs Triple H

IC Title
RVD vs Sean O'Haire©

Tag Title
Dudleys© vs Batista and Randy Orton

European Title
Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy vs Christian©

NO DQ Match
Test vs Brock Lesnar

Spike Dudley vs Shannon Moore

From Smackdown:

WWE championship:
Ladder match
Booker T (C) Vs. Chris Jericho

Kane Vs. The Undertaker

Kurt Angle Vs. Edge

Hardcore Championship:
Matt Hardy Version 1.0 Vs. The Hurricane

CW championship:
Rey Mysterio Vs. Brian Kendrick.

I have written half the show, and will try to post it before Wrestlemania tomo0rrow!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Now, quite frankly, I might not be able to post the full PPV tonight, but I will try my best. Incase I don't finish it, here is 1/2 the show:

Here is the PPV you've all been waiting for. No, not Wrestlemania, Backlash! Anyways, onto the show.

We are seen video highlights of Linda Mcmahon's absurd announcements of Smackdown until we cut to Linda Mcmahon looking very much like she did in the video - scared.
Now, ladies and getlemen, although this had not been announced before, the Undertaker/Kane match that was scheduled for later on will now not take place, as a normal match that is. It is now a Casket match!

Pyro, etc.

JR: Welcome to Backlash folks, 50 000 strong in the Toronto skydome look forward to what is sure to be a spectacular PPV!
King: Oh wait JR, I've just been informed, we were originally going to have Test Vs. Brock Lesnar as our opening match, but now it will be the CW championship match, and now we have to go to Tazz and Micheal Cole of the Smackdown crew.
Tazz: Woah Cole, that was weird.
MC: It may be Tazz, but we can't discuss that now, as we have a match to commentate.

Match 1:
CW championship
Brian kendrick Vs. rey Mysterio
Brilliant opener. Near the end, Mysterio is on Kendrick's shoulders but Kendrick does a spinning facebuster onto his knee (like on the real Smackdown this week, just from his shoulders). Kendrick taunts Mysterio and waits for him to get up, he then does a moving shoulder drop and dropkicks Mysterio in the back of the head. He does a whip over neckbreaker and taunts Mysterio again. He waits for him to get up and goes for a charge into the corner but Mysterio leapfrogs him and does a Booker T like rollthrough and gets a 2 1/2. Kendrick tries to retal;iate with a clothesline but Mysterio cartwheels out of the way and follows it up with a springboard crossbody on Kendrick. He does a standing moonsault and gets another 2 1/2. he runs against the ropes and does a handstand on the ropes above Kendrick, and then twists himself down into a legdrop (like Jeff Hardy on Raw, but with the ropes, and it's Rey Mysterio). He then gets a very close 3 count. Mysterio picks Kendrick up and does a snapmare. he throws Kendrick against the ropes but Kendrick holds on and Mysterio falls to the floor after an attempted dropkick.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Kendrick then does a leg drop to the groin and drags Mysterio to the corner, he goes up top and goes for a moonsault, but misses.Mysterio sees his opportunity and goes up top himself, only for Kendrick to get up and do a super-hurricanrana off the top rope and pin Mysterio.
Here is your winner and NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Brian Kendrick!

Kendrick begins to celebrate but the camera quickly pans to the back and we see Spike on the floor with a dented chair next to him.
JR: I guess that means there match is off!
King: Man this is a freaky night. First we see Linda Mcmahon looking very scared announcing match changes, then see poor Spike laid out by a chair. And I just recieved word on the new match order, the next match will be the tag team title match.

Match 2:
World's Tag Team titles:
Randy Orton/Batista Vs. the dudley Boyz (C)
great match. Near the end the Dudleyz are dominating and have their hands on randy. They double suplex Randy and D-Von takes his place on the apron. Bubba throws him against the ropes and does a somoan drop. He does them wierd elbows his does and goes for the pin, but Batista breaks it up. The ref makes Batista go back to the apron as Bubba continues to work on Orton. Bubba hits a shoulder drop coming off the rope and tags in D-Von. D-Von and Bubba give Orton a double flapjack. D-Von then throws him against the ropes and catches him with a corkscrew shoulder block on his return. He goes for a fishermans suplex but Orton low blows him. He then does a powerslam and tags in Batista. Batista does a massive spinebuster that gets a 2 1/2 count. Batista drives him int the turnbuckle and punches him down. he picks him up and does a belly to belly out of the corner. He signals for a powerbomb but Bubba comes in and takes his legs out. Orton then gets in and a big brawl ensues until Bubba hits the flip flop fly on Batista and D-Von then does a backdrop out of the ring on Batista. They then stalk Orton and do a 3-D. D-Vo goes to pin him but a massive explosion at the top of the ramp distracts them. They look up there and a guy in a ninja mask walks out and points behind them. They both turn around to a massive spinebuster by Batista and an O-Zone by orton. Batista then powerbombs D-=Von and pins him for the win.
here are your winners and NEW World's Tag team champions: Randy Orton and Batista!
Randy orton and batista get a table out after the match and do their own version of the 3-D on Bubba.

-Commercials-

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Match 3:
Kurt Angle Vs. Edge
great match, near the end Edge goes for the spear but Angle moves and thrusts Edge into the turnbuckle. agle then rolls Edge up and gets a 2. Ange stalks Edge and hits him with a cloithesline, he does this twice more until Edge ducks and hits him with a front dropkick. Edge spears him against the ropes and goes for another one but Kurt does a samoan drop over the ropes. Kurt joins Edge outside of the ring and whips him into the steel steps. He rams him against the steps again and does a belly to belly on the mat. he then tosses Edge onto the steel ring post and shoves him back in the rng where he gets a 2 1/2 count. Angle drags Edge to the middle andlocks on an armbar. Edge screams with pain but eventually reaches the ropes. Kurt goes for a German but Edge holds on to the ropes so Angle falls to the floor and lands on his neck. Edge tosses Angle into the ropes and chokes him between the top and middle ropes. Edge throws Angle against the other ropes and does a kitchen sink. he goes for his own Angle Slam but Angle lands on his feet and pushes Edge's head into a turnbuckle. Angle runs and tries to do a spear but Edge drop toe hold's into the middle turnbuckle. Edge goes to the other corner and goes for the spear and hits it. But he only gets a 2 3/4 count. Edge goes for another Angle Slam but Angle does an armdrag half way and locks on an armbar. He then rtides edge until he locks on the Anklelock! Edge rolls through it though and manages to make Angle release the hold. Angle stalks edge and hgits a perfect Angle Slam, but he then only gets a 2 3/4 count. agle becomes frustrated and lock son the ankle lock again but Edge rolls through and sends Angle into the turnbuckle, he then rolls him up and gets the 3.
Here is your einner: Edge!

Taker is in the back with Booker
Taker: what the fuck, this can't be happening, first Mcmahon books me in a handicap match on Smackdown, then she makes my match tonight a casket match! I'm not happy, and you don't wanna piss me off.
Booker: OK, chill man, you can't get too worked up about these things.
taker: Worked up! Worked up! you haven't seen me worked up yet boy. But you will later tonight when I face Kane. Trust me, you'll see what I mean.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts