Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Here is the show, once again I'm really sorry it's late.

Pyro, etc.

MC: Welcome folks to what is sure to be an action-packed Raw, as our main event will be Kurt Angle accomapnied by Chris Jericho Vs. Booker T accompanied by Edge!
Tazz: That will be a great match folks, but remember, the CW title tournament starts tonight with Billy Kidman taking on Brian Kendrick, however, you'll have to wait until next week to see Jamie Noble Vs. Rey Mysterio.
MC: W have a great line-up of matches for you tnoight, but one we haven't mentioned so far is Chris Benoit Defending the U.S. title against the Undertaker.
Tazz: I can't wait for that but I guess I'll have to as that is our GM's intro music playing.

Linda Mcmahon walks to the ring and gets on the mic. Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Now, on Raw this Monday, you may haveseen Test. Now obviously I wouldn't just give Test away. It was a trade, and you will see the newest member of Smackdown later on in the evening. But that's not why I'm out here. I'm out here to address 4 people, Chris Jericho, Booker T, Kurt Angle and Edge. You all saw what happened last week on Smackdown involving the four, so my first announcement id that at Backlash, Kurt Angle will take on Edge. My second announcement is that next week Edge will take on Chris jericho and my third announcement is that the World's title match at Backlash will be a No Holds Barred matchup. I thought you'd like that one.

Match 1:
Round 1 of the CW tournament
Brian Kendrick Vs. Billy Kidman
Great match, near the end Kidman goes for the SSPbut Noble comes from behind and pushes him off the apron. Kendrick hits a frog splash from the top, but Kidman kicks out. Kendrick runs against the ropes and does a spinning DDT. He clubs kidman with a right hand and goes for a suplex, but Kidman reverses it into a DDT. Kidman hits a springboard splash and goes for the cover, but Noble distracts him. Kidman dropkicks him off the apron but tunrs into a chair shot from Kendrick (behind the ref's back). Kendrick then pins Kidman for the win.
Here is your winner and is now in the final of the CW tournament at Backlash, Brian Kendrick!
Noble and Kendrick start beating on Kidman until Mysterio runs down and hits a reverse Hurricanrana on Kendrick then fights Noble. Noble gets the upper hand and tilt-o-whirl slams Mysterio, he gets a chair but when he goes to hit Mysterio, Kidman comes from behind and grabs Noble's chair, he then hits Noble with it and hits a SSP.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Linda is in her office when Chris Jericho comes in. What the hell are you doing Linda?You made my match a No Holds Barred match, do you have any idea how hard that match will be on this sexy body?
Linda: Shut up Chris, you're not the GM around here, but I do have an idea that you may like. If you manage to beat Edge tonight you will be able to pick the match type. Is that OK? But, I kinda like the No Holds Barred match, so you're match with Edge will be No Holds Barred.
Chris: good, you just watch, the undisputed King Of The World will beat Edge and go onto Backlash and defeat Boker T for the world's heavyweight championship.

Match 2:
Charlie Haas Vs. Sean Morely
Good match, near the end Morley goes for the the Money Shot but Haas moves and Morley goes crashing into the mat. Haas does the mahistrol cradle but Morely kicks out. Haas goes for his submission but Morely grabs onto the ropes and Haas cvan't lock it on. Haas irish whips Morely into the ropes but Morely comes back with a shoulder block Morely picks him up and hits a sideslam. Morely goes up top for another Money Shot attempt but Haas gets up again and belly to bellys Morely off the top rope. Haas then locks in his submission maneuver and Morely has no choice but to tap.
Here is your winner: Charlie Haas.
After the match Lance Storm runs to ringside and superkicks him, he gets a chair and hits him with it.

Matt Hardy comes out.
Matt: Wewll well well, Matt Hardy version 1.0 has a lot to talk about this week. The first is Test. It looks like he has run off to Raw. And a trade? What a crappy excuse for running away from me. You see, Test asked to be traded, as he did not want to deal with Matt Hrady after I humiliated him last week. Roll the footage (the attack from last week is shown). That's right. I scared him off. However, what I want to talk about tongiht is the fact that I am the Hardcore champion, which is the newest title in a long line of WWE titles that i have won. And it was absolutely great the way I dopne it. I asked for Kanyon's help in my match, then I beat him to a pulp and took the Hardcore title. pure genious, nobody except for Matt HJardy version 1.0 could engineer such a great plan. But the thing is, I want some competiton, so I challenge anyone in the back to come out here and try to take the title from me. And I garuntee, that when we will have a rematch at Backlash.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Match 3:
Hardcore match:
Matt Hardy Vs. ??????
The Hurricane then comes from behind and lays him out with a steel chair. He then pins him and becomes the Hardcore champion. Hey Matt Hrady, it looks like the newest member of the Smackdown roster, the Hurricane has beaten you at your own game, he has attacked you from behind and took your hardcore title. I look forwrad to our rematch at Backlash, if you can call what just happened here a match.
Here is your winner and NEW WWE Hardcore champion, The Hurricane!

Match 4:
Hardcore match
Chris Kanyon Vs. Tommy Dreamer
Tazz explains that this is happening because of what happened last week. Good match, near the end Dreamer goes for the Spicolli driver but Kanyon rolls through it and low blows Dreamer. He hits a clothesline and a backdrop and goesa for the Flatliner, but Dreamer pushes Kanyon into the ropes and hits him with a dropkick on his return. Dreamer gets a singapore cane asnd whacksa Kanyon round the head woith it. Kanyon kicks out of the pin cover and Dreamer goes for another singapore cane shot, but kanyon ducks and hits a boxing uppercut. He goes underneath the ring and gets some boxing gloves. He puts them on and does a straight HARD punch into Dreamer's jaw and pins him for the win.
Here is your winner: Tommy Dreamer.

Matt is in the back running through the halway. Hey you, techincian guy, have you seen that coward the Hurricane. I need to get my title back. "er, no sir, I haven't"
Hurricane then comes from behind: I have and hits him round the head with another chair. You know Matt Hardy, you are really easy to sneak up on..

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Match 5:
U.S. title:
Chris Benoit Vs. The Undertaker
Great match, near the end Benoit takes Taker down with a clothesline and dies the rolling Germans. he goes for the Swandive but Taker gets up so Benoit goes for the flying clothesline, but Taker grabs him by the throat and does a desperation chokeslam. Taker takes a long time going for the pinfall so Benoit kicks out of it. Taker signals for the Last Ride but Benoit punches himself out of it and drops Taker to the floor. Benoit hits a backdrop and tosses taker into the turnbuckle, he goes for the Crossface but Taker fights out of it. benoit goes for another crossface but Taker boots him and does the chokelsma. he goes to pin him but Kane runs down to ringside and hits the ref in the jaw, he then chokeslams Taker and takes off down the rampway. Benoit (not seeing what hapened) goes up top and hits the Swandive, he then revives the ref and pins Taker for the 1-2-3.
here is your winner and still WWE U.S. Champion: Chris Benoit.

Linda Mcmahon then comes out: By the way, my 3 announcements earlier, were not all of my announcements because I have one more. And it is that at Backlash, Kevin Nash will return!

Match 6:
If Chris jericho wins he gets to choose stipulation of title match match:
Chris jericho Vs. Edge
Great match, near the end Jericho goes for the Lionsault but edge moves and Jericho lands on his feet, Jericho does some shoulder blocks and flies through the air with a forearm smash. He poses for a bit but turns into a clothesline by Edge. Edge sets him up on the turnbuckle and goes for the Hurricanrana but Jericho pushes Edge off and Edge lands flat on his face. Jericho then does a springboard moonsault off the top rope (like the lionsault, but off the top rope) and pins Edge for the win.
Here is your winner: Chris Jericho
Jericho gets on the mic. I hate all you jackasses, which is why I am going to wait until next week to tell the WWE fans my choice, in a different state, thank god. But right now, I have to accompany Kurt Angle to the ring in his match with Booker who I will face at Backlash. And I have been informed that it is for the World's title, so who will I face, Kurt Angle or Booker T. Well you know, it doesn't really matter to me, since I can beat more then one type of person, I can beat suckaas, and I can beat Olympic crybabys, just to name two. Booker's music then hits.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Booker: Hey Sucka, you think you can beat the five time, five time, five time, five time, five time WCW champion, Booker T, well let's just say you've got another thing coming. Booker then walks down the ramp and is about to fight Jericho when Kurt comes from behind and blindisdes Booker.

Match 7:
World's heavyweight title:
Booker T w/ Edge Vs. Kurt Angle w/ Chris Jericho
Great match, near the end Booker goes for the scissors kick but Kurt grabs his leg and locks on the Ankle lock, Booker reaches the ropes and Kurt lets go. Kurt signals for The Angle Slam but Booker lands on his legs and chops Angle into the corner. He hits a belly to belly and does a knee drop, he picks Kurt up and whips him into the ropes, he hits a side crescent kick and pins Kurt, but he kicks out. Jericho distracts the ref so Edge comes from behind and pulls him off the apron, while the ref tries to calm down edge and Jericho, Angle gets a chair from ringside and hits Booker with it. Kurt shouts at the ref to count, but Booker still kicks out before 3. Angle hits the Angle Slam and locks on the Ankle Lock (at ringside Jericho hits edge with the ringbell), when Booker reaches the ropes Jericho hits him with the ringbell, but the ref sees it, resulting in a DQ finish.
Here is your winner by Disqualification and still WWE champion: Booker T!
After the match Jericho starts pounding on Booker with the ringbell until Edge gets back in the ring and spears him. He helps Booker up and Jericho rolls out of the ring. The same thing happens as last week with Edge and Booker staring down Angle and Jericho.

Smackdown goes off the air.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey everyone sorry this Raw is late but I am on March Break aka Spring Break and me and some buddies have been haveing so much fun I kinda forgot about it. Anywayz.

Music
Pyro

No Chance hits and Vince and Test come out.

Vince: Last week on Smackdown you all seen that I have traded The Hurricane over to Smacdown. Now with that all set aside I would like to talk about tonight. We are 2 weeks away from Backlash and I have no Raw amtches on that card so I was thinking maybe I should put some on it. Well since the next PPV Judgement Day will be my WWE Title match I thought I should have a #1 contenders match at the PPV between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H.

-Crowd erupts-

Vince: Also I thought maybe I should have a European Title match between Jeff Hardy and Christian......in a LADDER MATCH!!!!!

-Crowd gets loud-

Vince: Aslo it has come to my attention that RVD is injured and was injured by the hands of Rapmaster JC and his Posse. But RVD will be cleared to wrestle by Backlash so it will be RVD vs ummmmmm.........Sean O'Haire for the Intercontinental Championship. And o ya tonights main event is a No DQ WWE Title match between Booker T and BROCK LESNAR!!!!!!

They leave

Match 1.
Tag Team Title match
Dudley Boyz© vs The Posse w/ Mike Sanders and Rapmaster JC

Bubba and Jindrak start off and Bubba hits a few punches and then his version of the bionic elbow. He scoops Jindrak up with relative ease then throws him into the corner runs at him and hits a thunderous clothsline. Bubba tags D-Von and Jindrak tags O'Haire and D-Von hits the cyclone elbow Bubba hits Jindrak bringing him into the ring and then the Dudleys hit the 3-D for the 1-2-3.

WinnerS:The Dudley Boyz

We cut to the back and Test is checking out some HOT chick and he walks up and says

Test: Hey baby what do say you nd me go back to my hotel nd do it DOGGY STYLE?

She slaps him and he grabs her and yells at her then Brock Lesnar comes up behind him and says

Lesnar: Get your damn hands off my girlfriend!!! NOW!!!!!

Test throws her to the ground and says

Test: What the hell you gonna do bout it?

Lesnar throws him through a door then powerbombs him onto a couch.

-Break-

We come back and Test is furious.

Match 2,
#1 contenders match for the Euro title next week
Rico vs Spike Dudley

Spike starts punching and kicking early on and then Rico pushes Spike down and then hits a spining kick of his own almost decapatating Spike. Rico tries to lift him up but Spike rolls him up and holds the tihts 1-2-3.

Winner: Spike Dudley

After the match Shannon Moore runs down andattcks Spike.

-Break-

Promo for Backlash airs.

Match 3
European Title match
Mike Sanders w/ The Posse vs Christian©w/Shannon Moore

Sanders and Christian lock up and Sanders locks in a headlock and Christian throws him against the ropes and hits him down with a shoulderblock. Christian picks him back up and sets him up for the Un-Prettier but Jeff Hardy runs in adnd nails a Twist of Fate and the runs away.

Winner: Christian via DQ

We cut to the back and see Randy Orton and Batista on there way to the ring. Orton has a cast on his foot

-Break-

Match 4
#1 contenders match for tag titles at Backlash
Randy Orton and Batista vs Maven & Al Snow

Batista and Snow start us off and Batista hits a sit out PowerBomb on Snow then he trows Maven off the apron to the floor and then he covers Al Snow for the 1-2-3.

Winners: Randy Orton and Batista

We see Booker T on his way to the ring because the Main Event is NEXT!

-Break-

Main Event
NO DQ WWE Title Match
Booker T© vs Brock Lesnar

Booker T hits a nice Houston side kick to begin the match and then he tosses Lesnar out of the ring and they battle trought the crowd over to the stage. Booker T gets a clothesline from Brock that sends him over the guardrail and to the floor. Lesnar picks up Booker T and irishwhips him right through the side of the stage. Lesnar gets onto the stage and waits for Booker T but out of no-where Test shows up and gives Lesnar the Big Boot off the stage through a table and then Booker T crawls over to Lesnar and covers him for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Booker T

After the match Test just stares at the fallen Lesnar and laughs.

Then Stone Cold shows up and throws Test off the stage through the annouce table. Triple H then appears and goes to hit Austin but Austin turns around and sees him and they stare each other down as we

END SHOW

Thats it for me check back tomorrow to see if Charlie Is A Haas has posted Smackdown!.

Lyter

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Here's my show:

Pyro, etc.

Tazz: Welcome folks, now normally I would open the show saying how great the night will be, but quite frankly, we don't know anything about tonight
MC: That's right, nor mally we're given at least a list of matches, but this week we only know that Rey Mysterio will take on Jamie Noble in the semi-final of the CW championship!
Tazz: I think more light is about to be shedded on the situatiion as here comes Linda!

Linda Mcmahon walks down to the ring.
Linda: Now, you may have heard Michael cole and Tazz saying they don't know what's going to hapen this evening in the slightest detail, well, that's because I have a big suprise that relvolves around the entire evening. But first I have to say this, last week Booker T suffered a concussion at the hands of Chris Jericho, which is why he will not be here tonight. I wish Booker the best of help and hope he'll be back next week as it is just 10 days until Baclash today. But onto my BIG announcement. All of tonight's matches are going to be determined by Linda Mcmahons wheel of fate. That is the Raw roulette but without things like Las Vegas Showgirl's matches, you could even call this the wheel of death, except nobody's gonna die, so that's pointless. (she pulls a black cover off the poll to reveal the wheel, on it are such matches as cage, hell in a cell, first blood, inferno and even buried alive). Now, first match I have to decide on will be the main event, which will be Edge with a partner of his choice taking on Kurt Angle and chris Jericho. The match will be: (she spins the wheel) oh my, it will be a Tag team table! But now I have to do the first match, Rey Mysterio Vs. Jamie Noble, it is (spins the wheel) a ladder match! I hope you enjoy this evening.

Match 1:
Ladder match
Place in CW tourney final at Backlash
Jamie Noble Vs. Rey Mysterio
Great ladder action, near the end Mysterio sets the ladder up in the corner and makres Noble frogleap into it. he scales the ladder while Noble is on it (picture this), when he reaches the top, he grabs the top rung and does a leapfrog over it, making the ladder crash down onto the floor on top of Noble. He does a crossbody splash onto the ladder and pins Noble but he kicks out. Mysterio goes for a legdrop onto the ladder but Noble pushes the ladder up and Mysterio lands awkwardly. noble places the ladder on his head (like Bubba) and swings at Mysterio, he runs towrds him but Mysterio drop toe holds him into the ropes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Mysterio then 619's Noble with a ladder on his head! Mysterio does a West Coast pop but with a rollthrough and pins Noble for the win!
Here is your winner, winning a place in the CW tourney final at Backlash, Rey Mysterio!
After the match noble attacks Mysterio from behind with the ladder and starts pounding on him. The crowd start chanting for Kidman but Kendrick comes on the titantron. Oh you won't see Kidman, conscious that is! (the camera pans out to reveal Kidman bloodied and on the floor)

Coach is in the back with Lance Storm. Hey Lance, I'd just like to ask why you beat up Charlie Haas last week.
Lance: Well Coach, the answer is simple. He disrespected me and my country. Do you remeber where we were last week coach, that's right, we were in toronto. And Charlie Haasnotbeen was wearing stars and stripes. American colours in Canada, which is very disrespectful. which is why I have challenged him to a match tonight. Linda Mcmahon then comes up.
Linda: Hey storm, you like my wheel here? Then you get to spin it to find out your match type. Storm then examines the board and does a REALLY weak push so it only moves two spaces along to a street fight) Oh no Lance, I won't have that, this wheel is meant to be spun, because you did that I think I'll spin it for you (Linda then spins it really weakly and it spins 1 space along to a first blood match). See, that's much better isn't it.

Match 2:
First Blood match:
Lance Storm Vs. Charlie Haas.
Good match, near the end Storm goes for a superkick but Haas grabs his leg and locka on a leglock. Storm reaches the ropes and Haas lets go. Haas gets a chair from ringside and is about to hit Storm when nStorm low blows him. Storm hits a suplex and sends Haas to the corner. He does a monkey flip and follows it up with a leg drop. He taunts Haas to get up and clotheslines him to the floor when he does. Storm goes to ringside and retrieves the ring bell. He goes to hit haas but he ducks and it sends Storm over the top rope. Haas goes to do a leaping plancha but Storm throws the ring bell into his face and it opens Haas up!
Here is your winner: Lance Storm.
After the match Haas gets really angry and beats Storm with the chair. He gets a sledgehammer from ringside and hits him all over with it, even in the nuts! Officials and EMT's run to ringside and the officials send Haas to the back while the EMT's have aworried look on their faces.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Linda is in the back again with the wheel. Hey folks, I hope you all enjoy the evening so far, but it will get even better, as the next match will see chris Benoit defend the U.S. championship against Kane, in a (spins wheel) cage match!

Match 3:
U.S. title
Chris Benoit Vs. Kane
Great match, near the end Kane goes for the tomstone but Benoit rolls through and gets the two count. Benoit takes Kane down with a clothesline and hits the rolling Germans. he goes for another German but Kane backs into the cage wall, making Benoit release him. Kane hits the sideslam and goes up top and hits the flying clothesline. He goes for the chokeslam but Benoit low blows him and throws him into the cage wall. He throws him into it again. Benoit locks on the crippler but Kane stands up with benoit still on him. He does a snapmare like maneuver to get Benoit off and hits the chokeslam. Kane starts to climb over but when he's at the top he's met by a steel chair at the hands of the Undertaker! Kane falls off the top of the cage (to the inside) and Benoit crawls over him for the 1-2-3.
Here is your winner and still U.S. champion, Chris Benoit!

Jericho is in the back with Angle. Now listen Angle, we need to win that match, no matter who Edge's partner is. I just can't wait until Backlash, when I face Booker T in...a ladder match!
Angle: Hey, you don't have to tell me. I can beat anybody I'm in that ring with. In fact, I was pretty hurt with your comments last week. You said you could beat an lympic cry....me. Well I say you can't.
jericho: Calm down Junior, i was just making conversation. I don't know who would win in a match between us.
Linda Mcmahon then comes in. You don't know who would win in a match between you two? Then next week you'll find out, when you face each other in the main event!
but for now, I have to announce the next match, get out of here. (they leave, Linda looks into the camera). The next match will be the Hurricane defending his hardcore title in a (spins the wheel) hardcore match, isn't that convenient!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Match 4:
Hardcore title
Huricane vs. Tommy Dreamer
Good match, near the end dreamer goes for the Spicolli Driver but Hurricane rolls through getting the 2 count. Hurricane takes him down with a...takedown and goes to ringside. he fetches a few items of weaponry and throws them in the ring, a fire extingusher even lands on dreamer's head! Hurricane waits for Dreamer to get up and hits him with a chair. He goes up top and hits the overcast on Dreamer onto a trash can and pins him for the win.
Here is your winner and still WWE Hardcore champion: The Hurricane!
But then Matt Hardy comes from behind and hits a TOF onto Tommy Dreamer! and pins Hurricane to regain the HC title. he then does another TOF and runs out of the arena.

Linda is in the back again. the next match is a no.1 contenders match for the U.S. title next week on Smackdown. It will feature Eddie Guerrero Vs. Bradshaw in a......(spins wheel) falls count anywhere no DQ match!

Match 5:
no.1 contendership for U.S. title next week
Bradshaw Vs. Eddie Guerrero
Great match, near the end they have fought to the back, and are in the parking lot. Eddie rams Brafdshaw's face into a car bonnet, and goes to do it again but Bradshaw reverses it and does the same to Eddie. Bradshaw throws him onto a limo with a choke toss and gets on top of it with him. he goes for a powerbomb but eddie backdrops him. Eddie goes for the gori bomb on Bradshaw but Chavo come from behind ands hits EDDIE with a steel chair. eddie then falls off the limo. bradshaw gets off the limo and waits for Eddie t get up and he hits a CFH. Chavo then hits Eddie with the chair again and Bradshaw pins Edde for the win.
here is your winner: Bradshaw
Bradshaw stares at Chavo as he has a sad expression on his face. When Bradshaw leaves Chavo tells Eddie his sorry. (sincerely)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Match 6:
Table match (see beginning of show for wheel spin)
chris jericho/Kurt angle Vs. edge/???
edge announces that his partner is actually Booker T!
Great match, near the end 2 tables are in the ring, one in the corner and one set up in the niddle. jericho hits Edge with a suplex and does a springboard dropkick. angle brings Booker into the ring and angle and Jericho double team Booker. They hits a german suplex/neckbreaker remover and are signalling to put him through a table with a flapjack but edge moves the table just in time. edge spears Jericho and fights Angle. Angle goes for the Angle slam but Booker comes from behind with a side crescent kick. Booker hits the scisoors kick. Jericho9 attacks from behind and throws Edge out of the ring. He goes after Booker and irish whips him into the corner where the table is, but Booker reverses it and clotheslines Jericho. Booker goes to suplex jericho through the table but Angle takes Booker's legs out. angle and Jericho then put Booker through the table with a double suplex.
here are your winners: Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho!
After the match jericho poses on the turnbuckle but Angle sets up a table behind him, runs up the turnbuckle (like he does for the super belly to belly) and German suplexes Jericho through the table from the top rope!

Smackdown goes off the air.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
To anyone read9ing this, obviously, me and BERD have accidentally skip[ped a week, so the next bookings will be a week late instead f early, for the convenience. I will be posting the PPV show on Sunday with BERD's matches, until next time, have fun, go mad.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts