Wrestling Forum banner

Bellas

4054 21
Amongst all the Sting-Taker talk etc so was there a nipple slip last night and if so they need o sort out the clothes they wear, Didnt it happen to Mickie James last month as well? but she went full out, its a shame and all. I dont think they take pride in the women and if it goes wrong. Also were is this going, the fued will it be a Gail Vs both Bella's or 1 at a time?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics or gtfo
Erm go to the end of Bryans/Kidd's match last night the Bella in the middle, watch it. If it did pop out then WWE and TNA need to sort this out it disrespects us women

·
Premium Member
26,901 Posts
Erm go to the end of Bryans/Kidd's match last night the Bella in the middle, watch it. If it did pop out then WWE and TNA need to sort this out it disrespects us women
I'm a woman and I didn't feel disrespected nor did I even check to see a nip slip. Tits pop out. Shit happens. If they decide not to wear the proper under garments and tape necessary then that's on the girls, not the company.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I demand explanation. How does this disrespect women?
You dont see a mans genital pop out do you? And they never do anything to cover up women, its okay if it happens to a women but imagine the uproar if Cena's cock came out?

·
Premium Member
26,901 Posts
A cock popping out is different from a nipple slip. If a chick's puppet is shown than it's the fault of the girl not wearing underwear, not the company. If someone's cock pops out, it isn't the company's fault but the dude for not wearing the proper underwear. She isn't disrespecting the whole female population for a nip slip or a puppet show.

·
Registered
512 Posts
You dont see a mans genital pop out do you? And they never do anything to cover up women, its okay if it happens to a women but imagine the uproar if Cena's cock came out?
The irony here is your essentially being sexist whilst complaining about sexism. +10 for you.

You think that because there was a "nip-slip" for a few brief seconds, so insultingly obvious that I didn't even notice it (and won't bother to check either), that equates to the same as full frontal male nudity?

First of all, its not WWE's fault. Now, I'm not an insider of the company, but I'll bet that last week when they were planning RAW, Vince wasn't sitting around telling people "Hey, you know what we need more of? Boobs. Yeah. Lets objectify women". They wore loose clothing. Boob showed. Life must go on.

Secondly, in comparison to the past, WWE is ridiculously un-sexist. Women no longer flaunt themselves in their underwear, instead they actually wrestle now. You can thank the PG era for that.

Thirdly, noone in the WWE is "forced" to do anything. If the Bellas thought they were being discriminated against, with their standing around and jumping up and down, they could refuse. Because hypothetically, if they were fired, that would actually be sexist. Then they could sue the company.

I still don't entirely understand how the nipple insults anyone? It was an accidental reveal. That I'm not even sure was there. In all honesty, it sounds like your trying to use an old argument, but have absolutely no idea as to the reasoning behind it. Good luck with that.

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
first of, I didn't even know there were women on this message board (a wrestling one at that), that is sad.

second, do not feed the troll.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
You're disrespecting women with such a stupid comment. Are you suggesting that the girls are mere barbie dolls that don't take anything to do with their appearance - just show up and do what they're told like good little girls and therefore it's the WWE's fault that their clothes didn't hold up to a bit of a grapple?

Nonsense.

Clothing malfunctions are what they are - unfortunate, but rare.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.