Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE just released an article on the divas division. Apparently some of the divas did not like this article. Eve took minor shots at the article while the Bella twins wanted their opinions to be heard.

Here is what the Bella Twins said on twitter about the article:

" Wow @WWE definitely woke up 2 an embarrassing article you wrote... Well u wanted to know everyone's thoughts @WWEUniverse, Here's Nikki B's. First off.... Um you want me to slap you with all of my awards and championships I have won? I was a #1 athlete... Which other Diva was? Secondly, Bri & @RealKellyKelly have been the only entertainment that has happened 2 the Diva's Division & have worked harder than anyone! Thirdly, I've seen 2 girls the past few weeks try as hard as they can to be "models" while us "models" have busted our butts.....Oh and good luck with the up and coming Divas.... Sure you'll make a lot of money with them.... Um actually NOT!Lastly, @RealKellyKelly & Us are better than anyone in the past so Katie Raymond check your self and come read this article to my face! NB"

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I didn't read the article, but the Bellas whining about it on Twitter lowered my opinion of them a little. I don't mind that they took exception. I mind that the tweet was terrible.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even though I said Eve took shots at the article (Which she did), at least she made her tweets sound logical/mature. The Bella Twins just took it too far.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
:lmao horrible tweet by the Bellas. Interesting to see them siding with Kelly Kelly though, they'll def be going face soon. I can see the DOD brutaliing the Bellas on Raw Tommorow.

Eve also tweeted: @WWE I’d love to step into the ring with whomever wrote this, & c who needs saving. #Iwillbootypopinyourfacethenmakeyoutap. Don’t ever let anyone undermine your hard work, label your character, or set limits to your potential. #BeliEVE!

:lmao. She may actually be teasing that potential heel turn with the mentioning of making them 'tap'. Hopefully she brings back her flying armbar finisher, that was badass.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
im on twitter at the moment. A lot of my friends on there are just pissed off with their comments its good reading. Who honestly belives all this stuff. Releases these two now
It's a work, calm your tits. Although I wouldn't against the bellas being released. ;)

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Not like those infamous Divas of Doom are anyting other than bulkier versions of Kelly, Eve or Bellas, anyways.
All they did was come out after someones match - dressed as they go clubbing - and clap. That really speaks "DOOM".
Other than that they attacked few Divas after a match, nothing different to what Michelle did to Layla or Bellas to Kelly. Therefore, that article blows.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Having read the article, I have to laugh at how stupid the "complaints" are about the entire thing (work or not). The writer didn't say anything offensive.
The harshest comments involved stating that some "wrestling purists" grumbled when a Bella won the title and then complained more when Kelly "Can't Wrestle" Kelly became Champion.
That's exactly what happened.

It would be like Cena threatening to beat up a writer for mentioning "Cena Sucks" chants.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Did one of the Bellas seriously say that the Bellas and Kelly Kelly are the most entertaining Divas ever?
Yes.
In her defense, I imagine she had been drinking.
I don't even mind the Bellas these days. Eve isn't terrible either (though I question her depth perception).
They came across as idiots for attacking the messenger though.

Kelly Kelly is still awful, however.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
The article said nothing wrong or nothing overly offensive.

"First, Brie Bella wins the Divas Championship. Diva purists cringed. Then, Kelly Kelly - who has improved markedly inside the ring - netted the butterfly title. Diva purists started pointing fingers and lashing out. This can't be happening. Not in a division that has seen the likes of Moolah, Trish Stratus, Lita and Melina bear the Women's Title. How are these "model" Divas getting their names etched in the history books? Do only "pretty faces" matter?"

At least I don't see a thing wrong with that. Shut up, bitch, and try to improve.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I laughed when they said they were the most entertaining.

Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria...... Need I list more? Hell there was a divas street fight!

Now I want to go back and watch those matches, can't say the same for any of the matches these divas have put on. The division right now has some of the hottest divas ever, but some of the worst wrestling divas ever. With the PG era, they're no strip contests or bikini contests. Therefore, Bella twins, K2 and some others really need to improve their in-ring ability before they can even say they're the most entertaining.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts