Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 993 Posts

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Had to pause the video a minute in just to post that was the greatest opening scene in BTE history.

Flip Gordon the new Dennis Stamp confirmed.

Reactions: SWITCHBLADE

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Hangman really is a gem.
Almost as much of a gem as Marty's Daryl Hall-esque vocals. Can't wait for his cover of "Rich Girl".

Reactions: Even Flow

·
AEW 4 LIFE
445 Posts
Here is my theory on the location of all in. Matt and Hangman were wearing hats of New York and Los Angeles. That leads me to believe they are long shots, which makes me said as I live in New York. Cody and Nick were wearing jerseys of Cleveland and Chicago. That leads me to believe that they are to be the favorites. The idea being jerseys are bigger than hats so the odds favor Cleveland and Chicago.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Here is my theory on the location of all in. Matt and Hangman were wearing hats of New York and Los Angeles. That leads me to believe they are long shots, which makes me said as I live in New York. Cody and Nick were wearing jerseys of Cleveland and Chicago. That leads me to believe that they are to be the favorites. The idea being jerseys are bigger than hats so the odds favor Cleveland and Chicago.
I was shocked to see Cleveland in the running. Plus they said it'll be in a "big" arena, so I guess I can't count out LA. While NYC is always a good wrestling market, it seems a little tired to do it there. My pick is still Chi-Town, though.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Since everyone were using NBA attires that makes me think that it will be on a basketball arena.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
That ending was crazy. So many more questions!

·
Registered
24,425 Posts
That ending was crazy. So many more questions!

I don't care if it's just a friendly competition match or not, I need Omega/Ibushi vs. Young Bucks in 2018. Got to say, no matter what you think of the Bucks, and whatever anyone thinks is fine, they do a great job with this series adding depth to their own stories and getting themselves, and anyone the show (Flip Gordon for example) even more over.

Off topic, but I've seen the last few videos with Nick having visions of a "huge match." Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but they have to an Ace in the hole for their All In show. I mean, they almost have to.

I don't know if that something is someone like CM Punk or Jericho or what, but it has me very intrigued.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
This last episode was one of the best yet ..

The Golden Elite vs Bullet Club ?

Kenny/Ibushi/Bucks/Marty
vs
Cody/Hangman/Tama/Fale/Loa and co

Can't say I hate it but like a few people here I'm still not completely sold/invested in Cody as the leader of BC.

However, I love the possibility of bringing some much needed attention to Tama, Loa, and Fale this year and also Hangmans ascension up the card as a result of this feud

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Well I was waiting hard for this one and I'm shocked they did one hours after the NJPW Sapporo Show. I found it funny Cody trying to act like he can tell anyone how to act in the group, when he's been there for a hot minute and Kenny has seniority over Hangman Page as well. Bullet Club is going to be different once Marty and the Young Bucks leave as well. I would say though the Ibushi/Kenny reunion had me in tears. Back at the Climax I saw them confront each other and I thought what is the story with them. Since then I researched and say these two were close like brothers, kinda how my younger Brother and I are. Whether we are living together or Miles together we love each other and when we see each other are days are better for it. So when Kota and Kenny embrace like they haven't seen each other in ages that hit home more than I can describe in a post.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Well, there goes my fantasy booking for Golden Lovers vs. Young Bucks at Strong Style Evolved or All In.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Well I was waiting hard for this one and I'm shocked they did one hours after the NJPW Sapporo Show. I found it funny Cody trying to act like he can tell anyone how to act in the group, when he's been there for a hot minute and Kenny has seniority over Hangman Page as well. Bullet Club is going to be different once Marty and the Young Bucks leave as well. I would say though the Ibushi/Kenny reunion had me in tears. Back at the Climax I saw them confront each other and I thought what is the story with them. Since then I researched and say these two were close like brothers, kinda how my younger Brother and I are. Whether we are living together or Miles together we love each other and when we see each other are days are better for it. So when Kota and Kenny embrace like they haven't seen each other in ages that hit home more than I can describe in a post.
Well actually it's not really a brother thing between them, but if you want to research that, you can see for yourself.

This episode was so amazing and I loved the ending, they all looked so defeated in a sense and all kinda knew they had to have "the talk". The embrace in the ring was amazing, I love NJPW so much, they do so much right without making it in any way cheesy or feeling like an act, it feels so genuine cause I think a lot of the roots of these stories are based in reality so they don't really need to act.. the foundations are laid out and it just becomes amazing.

I personally want Omega to break completely away from bullet club, but not the bucks, I want them to form some kind of alliance all together with Ibushi... I don't want Scurrl in it though, I just want the four of them feuding with BC. Imagine all the heart strings they could pull on in such a feud.. viciously taking out Ibushi while forcing Kenny to watch etc.. seeing Kenny have tears going down his face seeing Ibushi being dismantled while he is helpless to assist or do anything but watch.. I mean that's just one scenario. Kenny could be become the biggest face in NJPW imo if this is played correct and after the BC feud he goes on to finally dethrone Okada.

Before anyone attacks me for my thoughts and ideas, they are just opinions on stuff I would personally like to see, you all probably want other things, which is completely fine

·
PUSH BIG E
3,255 Posts
The Bullet Club is dying, shame because the shirts and popularity and relevance just seemed to take off.

While I think Omega, Marty, The Bucks, and Rhodes can be fine.

Hangman and Rhodes with others aren't an entertaining club.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
The Bullet Club is dying, shame because the shirts and popularity and relevance just seemed to take off.

While I think Omega, Marty, The Bucks, and Rhodes can be fine.

Hangman and Rhodes with others aren't an entertaining club.
Bullet Club is stronger than ever. It's The Elite that's dying.

161 - 180 of 993 Posts