Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 993 Posts

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

:trips Uhh, guys? I need your help.............

·
Registered
493 Posts
The BTE series is great and the episodes are funny but I'm not a fan of Bullet Club dissension angle. Bullet Club without the Elite would really be pretty irrelevant right now. Cody being well known from WWE and Marty Scurll being cool aren't enough to hold up such a massive group. Let alone what would happen to Bullet Club in it's home promotion, New Japan, without Kenny or someone at that level.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #103

Fucking WWE, they keep censoring them

·
Every fairytale needs a good ol fashioned Villain
1,448 Posts
the fact they have to pull the Suck It shirt off their PWT store is a shame. smh

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I expect to see Hangman either dead or in NXT by the end of the year :lol

Reactions: Even Flow

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,020 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The BTE series is great and the episodes are funny but I'm not a fan of Bullet Club dissension angle. Bullet Club without the Elite would really be pretty irrelevant right now. Cody being well known from WWE and Marty Scurll being cool aren't enough to hold up such a massive group. Let alone what would happen to Bullet Club in it's home promotion, New Japan, without Kenny or someone at that level.
Without the Elite the bullet club would be completely dead. You can get rid of Hangman Page, Marty Scurll, Guerillas of Destiny, Cody Rhodes, Fale, Yujiro and they'd all be replaceable, but you can't lose Omega/Bucks and still call it the Bullet Club.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
I'm going to put on my tin foil hat and say that The Young Bucks are actually working with WWE on these. If Hangman ends up in NXT with Cole's group and these videos are all a major set up for when they sign with the WWE.

or not and my tin foil hat is just really making me high.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i dont watch being the elite as much as i love them, can someone fill me in on whats happening with hangman page? why cant they use suck it anymore? and how is FTR banned?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Without the Elite the bullet club would be completely dead. You can get rid of Hangman Page, Marty Scurll, Guerillas of Destiny, Cody Rhodes, Fale, Yujiro and they'd all be replaceable, but you can't lose Omega/Bucks and still call it the Bullet Club.
Tama Tonga is not replaceable. I think he's truly special and on the verge of exploding. Hopefully they stick Loa with their other brother permanently so he can stop holding Tama back.

He's a great worker, he's been doing amazing character work this year, he's a founding member of Bullet Club, and he's a truly global star. He speaks English obviously but he's also well known in Mexico due to his CMLL excursion, Bullet Club Latinoamerica, and his 2 CMLL World Tag Team Championship reigns.

·
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Reactions: BulletClubFangirl

·
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #119 (Edited)
Not even Big Money Meltz knows #WhereisHangman ?

Kenny with Brandi in his wrist tape :lmao

101 - 120 of 993 Posts