Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 993 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
That Cody rant :lmao "They took my last name, now they take my catchphrase" That WWE letter seem very legit, no wonder they are scared :lol

Also Cody getting jealous about Brandi and Kenny's conversations and Kenny's not so subtle shot about "never throwing the towel" (I bet Brandi gets new PMs every now and then >:))

And Masa, how could you?

·
Registered
24,397 Posts
Poor Cody. Loses his last name, then his catchphrase, and soon his wife to Omega.

Also, can someone tell me what the bit was in the hotel room with Omega and the Japanese girl (or boy?). I watched that 3 times and I still don’t get what the joke was.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
The WWE Stooge knocking on the door in the vein of Lesnar's theme had me dying. The subsequent "Here Comes The Pain" line after :lmao

·
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Registered
507 Posts
So did Kenny KO Evil or what? In the vid he said no but he definitely looked like he was out of it. Trying to avoid the G1 thread for spoilers so I assume this was discussed in that thread.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Poor Cody. Loses his last name, then his catchphrase, and soon his wife to Omega.

Also, can someone tell me what the bit was in the hotel room with Omega and the Japanese girl (or boy?). I watched that 3 times and I still don’t get what the joke was.
He was with a girl that had the same hairstyle as Ibushi. Subtle joke but hilarious when I got it.

He was also looking at pictures of Brandi on his phone.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
That 'someone' in question is actually The Elite and their entire families, friends and anyone who has bought a t-shirt. They just fucked with Haku's kid, Papa Meng is going headhunting. #RIP

·
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Masa had it coming, you fat bastard :lmao

Is that girl going to be part of the BTE videos every time they are Japan? Because I wouldn't mind that :grin2:

·
Registered
261 Posts
The ones in Japan are the best because they get the entire Bullet Club together. Tama was a cool "guest" . . . or victim . . . or near victim. We also got a few seconds of Yujiro - wish we got the Bullet babes and some Fale as well

it looks like we're getting Cody vs the Elite at some point. Cody directly foiled an assassination attempt and more or less called them on it when they came to check the body. Throw in the Brandi stuff and it looks like 2018 will be Cody v Omega for something

81 - 100 of 993 Posts