Reactions: MarkyWhipwreck

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,035 Posts
The ghost of the BayBay !

·
Registered
261 Posts
i was hoping they'd address the "tension" between Kenny and Tama Tonga, and BOOM, there's Cody asking Marty about it

god this is so fucking amazing

a youtube series edited essentially on the road by a dude on an iphone manages to weave together a consistent story across TWO major promotions on DIFFERENT FUCKING CONTINENTS
(meanwhile WWE can't even keep its own shit straight between nxt and main roster . . . )

this show needs all the awards!!!

hell they manage to do so many call-backs its amazing. the passport/cash that went missing in Japan brought all the way back with the flip bits

fucking genius

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
i was hoping they'd address the "tension" between Kenny and Tama Tonga, and BOOM, there's Cody asking Marty about it

god this is so fucking amazing

a youtube series edited essentially on the road by a dude on an iphone manages to weave together a consistent story across TWO major promotions on DIFFERENT FUCKING CONTINENTS
(meanwhile WWE can't even keep its own shit straight between nxt and main roster . . . )

this show needs all the awards!!!

hell they manage to do so many call-backs its amazing. the passport/cash that went missing in Japan brought all the way back with the flip bits

fucking genius
Consistency!

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,035 Posts
Plot twist: Tama & Cody bring Adam back from the dead.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I was really happy to hear Cody address Tama Tongas comments. I really hope this all leads to The Elite splitting from Bullet Club.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Plot twist: Tama & Cody bring Adam back from the dead.
I would :lmao if they do somehing like: "Adam is in a better place right now" "Heaven?" "No, jobbing at NXT with a different name"

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Poor Marty stuck in the middle :(

.........................or is he?

21 - 40 of 993 Posts