Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was just wondering if any of you have seen the satellite feeds before where you can catch raw while on commercial break etc.. Well, someone had recorded the Brian Pillman Steve Austin skit (the one with pillman having a gun) and you could see kevin Kelly talking to pillman and his wife during times they weren't on the air it was definitely not meant to be seen by fans.

Anyhow I was trying to find that footage and I was curious if any of you have seen it, and know how I could possibly find it?

If this is against rules to ask I'm sorry I read the rules I didn't think it was.. And I know you're not my personal wrestling encyclopedia/google database.. Just thought id ask I've been wanting to see it!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I saw the Pillman video you are talking about on YouTube at one time. Now it's probably long gone. Other off-air footage like that I haven't seen. Unless it was fan cammed at a live event.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the Pillman video you are talking about on YouTube at one time. Now it's probably long gone. Other off-air footage like that I haven't seen. Unless it was fan cammed at a live event.
Yea wwe put in a claim on YouTube and got it removed a few years ago // here's another example not as cool at all but still off air footage go to youtube type in amusing pre raw banter I can't post links yet sorry

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
There are websites that stream the satellite feed of Raw every week, so you get commentators interacting before the show, stuff during commercial, etc.

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to post links to streams, so if you want more info, PM me!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts