Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people beg for Rep? Every other new thread has the person who started it or posted the pic of Stacy's ass in a thong for the 1000th time is asking for rep. Rep please. Please add rep. Rep this rep that. I thought reputation was something you earned not asked for. Besides it doesn't mean squat. Big deal you have 4 green bars instead of 2. Does this really make you feel better about yourself if you have to ask for it? I would rather get rep cuz someone agreed with me and took it upon themselves to rep me. I don't pay any attention to how much rep someone has. I pay attention to whether or not they know there stuff. I guess I just think the guy that has put his time into a well thought out thread deserves more credit than the guy who put up the fake pic of Trish Stratus. And to any moderators who may read this I have just one question, what is the point of rep anyway? I understand the points but I don't get why there is rep. And yes I did GET OVER IT, now that I got to rant a little.

TDL
P.S. I was going to say add rep for those who agree but it just seems that far too many don't get sarcasm

N

·
0 Posts
The rep system is part of vB3. Instead of disabling it, I simply left it. There's no purpose. There probaly never will be a purpose. It's just there. Some can say the systems sucks, but it doesn't. People here like it, and that's all that matters. Whether they are n00bs or not doesn't matter, really.

Oh, and are you mad because you only have 19 rep? just kidding right

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Rep doesn't count for shit, Amish for example does shit loads for this forum and he pays for it so his rep should be high, but it's not through the roof, I think I have more. It's bullshit. People who post pr0n or media usually have the highest rep.

I wouldn't be bothered if I never got repped again, but as King Of The World said, it's nice when you do get rep. Makes you feel good.

N

·
0 Posts
Admins can edit their reputation (as well as others). It doesn't matter to us. We're gods.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Once upon a time was it possible for you to change other people's rep? Because I'm sure I remember you chaning someone's rep to piss them off, It was either Shannon or Sorra...I think.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
The one user title that I had before getting Reformed Character was a sick joke. Changing other peoples user titles was a waste of 3000 pts. Points that could of gone to user name options.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts