Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I go on my vacation, I just like to say a few things about people that kinda annoyed me a bit. With my luck however, this thread will either a) Be taken the wrong way, b) lead to a situation in which I'll have to defend myself cause everyone will go against me (seeing as most rant threads end up that way) or c) not taken seriously. Since that's been pointed out, I'll digress.

BDV, seriously it's not cool being nothing but an asshole all the time. Ill give you credit, your funny most of the time, but seriously, your a complete asshole. I don't kiss that much ass alot. You may think I do, but I know I don't. I just like giving respect to people that deserve it. Your respectable, no doubt about it, but I can't see how your likeable. Oh well, that's just me.

BB, it's not a contest of the being the biggest asshole on forums. Then again, nothing is a contest, you may be better at certain things then others, but no one is ever better then anybody. everyone is fuckin equal in the end.

Now for everyone in general. It's pointless carrying on meaningless bullshit. If someone is being an idiot then it's ok to carry it out. It's enjoyable and funny, But to question their intellgence and point out things that is trivial or redundant is just moronic on your part and although you may not realize it, it shows insecurity that you have. It's good to bitch and vent out, but life and the net isn't bad.

Some other quickie before I get ready to go. to all you newbies, anything about your personal life you have questions for, don't ask. Unless of course it involves realtionships, but even then you'll probably be bitched out anyways. I mean, I have helped many but for me, It's fucking annyoing the shit out of me helping people constanly. Outside a few people that I have the umpost respect and care for, I don't really want to help anymore. Everyone in life has problems, not just you.

Anyways, I'll be back in a few weeks. Just thought I'd point that out before I leave. Ill be on messengers still, just not that much till I get back. Merry X-mas and Happy new year.

Tim

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Merry Christmaca dude! :D

But seriously, hope ya come back refreshed and happier than ya are at this juncture in yer life. Everyone needs a little break from the madness to gain some calm. Me and BDV'll point that out to anyone. But yea, do what ya gotta and keep it real. We'll be here when ya get back.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Damien_Draiman said:
BDV, seriously it's not cool being nothing but an asshole all the time. Ill give you credit, your funny most of the time, but seriously, your a complete asshole. I don't kiss that much ass alot. You may think I do, but I know I don't. I just like giving respect to people that deserve it. Your respectable, no doubt about it, but I can't see how your likeable. Oh well, that's just me.
loz, talk to me on messanger, aim, any other forum (without provocation), I'm not "BDV" 24/7, I'm rather the opposite in real life. So yeah, for your sentiment I'll leave you with a relevation to help you get through your holiday without me (tragic right?) I'm not an asshole all the time, this is for fun....and it is fun :) I come on here for a joke, a laugh. My comments should be taken thusly, or ignore them because I can't see it changing any time soon.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
He kissed my ass on AIM to get me to join his forums...no lovin since though :( Cheatin bastard!!!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Lacrimosa said:
BDV, what are you doing on Feb. 30th?
loz <3 ^, For those who don't know, I asked Stratusfied if she gets her Test (intelligence test) results back on feb 30th...She didn't get it...And damn it, that was the only time I was mean!

I_AM_SlaM said:
He kissed my ass on AIM to get me to join his forums...no lovin since though :( Cheatin bastard!!!
You're never on aim to meet my needs, I found someone else.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I know. I'm Yahoo through and through. Like OZ is to .mac, I am to Messenger. But I'll sign on and off occasionaly now so you can whisper sweet nothings into my eye's Studly McLovemuffin. :lmao

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Stratusfied02 said:
OH NOW I GET IT!!!! ...sometimes you have to excuse blondes for an instance of stupidity.
Strange. I just found out some interesting news. Your IQ test is the same score, which is the same age you lost your virginity, which is the same hour you'll be celebrating New Years, 12.

o

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
I'm allways on aim. Just nobody likes me anymore.

I hate myself and I wan't to die.
Don't misuse one of the lord's quote's in vain you bastard!!!

SMITE HIM!!.....................................................................................

He's a cookin a somethin' up!!! :agree:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Heh, accoarding to emode's online IQ test...I'm nestled in the 130-145 zone. (roughly 142-/+).

Fuck am I old if that's the case. Explains why I'm free of glaucoma though.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Lacrimosa said:
No. You don't get the point of the post. stfu jew

Get on AIM, bitch. I want to show you something.

I don't have AIM on this computer. I need to download it or something.

EDIT: sign onto MSN, I have Windows Messenger on here

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
wow did this thread ever get off topic. Does anybody know where i can get an IQ test?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts