Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know its an alright drink, but if you take big gulps its kind of nasty and in my personal opinon its not good with food, say your having a burger like one of those big ones and you get it with a beer, well beer is gonna fill you up unlike a soda so it doesnt even out and gets you more bloated, i enjoy beer but only in specific circumstances, Bud Light and Budweiser are good but Coors.... forget about it

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
There are two types of beers

Those you hammer back on a random Saturday, and those you sit down and drink with a meal.

For casual meh drinking and meh meals I'll do Miller Lite all day long.

For a nice meal that I want to savor a darker thicker beer to casually drink along side to compliment the meal.

Edit and if you can get it, Yeungling Lager.. You can't go wrong there either.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Big drinker here. I’m an IPA guy. Been to prob 100 breweries. You just haven’t met your love yet brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
meh. I'm not a fan of beer or wine. Seriously, if I'm not drinking spirits and losing my soberness, I may as well not be drinking anything.

I can enjoy maybe 10-11 am fries and beer on a vacation (I did that almost everyday when visiting places like Frankfurt), or maybe in a party after 5-6 G&Ts I can hit 1 beer and it would be alright.

but yeah Burger and Cola >> Burger and beer.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,090 Posts
Ya know its an alright drink, but if you take big gulps its kind of nasty and in my personal opinon its not good with food, say your having a burger like one of those big ones and you get it with a beer, well beer is gonna fill you up unlike a soda so it doesnt even out and gets you more bloated, i enjoy beer but only in specific circumstances, Bud Light and Budweiser are good but Coors.... forget about it
...okay?

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Would pair it with steaks or BBQ. Seems to hit the spot. :lmao Haven't tried IPA's yet, maybe when there's one over here. I don't like drinking it without pairing it with food though.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
The second bolded part answers the first bolded part. Most mass produced beers (and I use that term loosely) like Budweiser are absolute piss. There are a million different beers with a million different tastes out there. Don't let crap like Budweiser and Coors cloud your view of the entire thing. Have a hunt around and find something you do enjoy.

If you try loads of different ones and still feel the same then maybe beer just isn't your thing. The beauty of that is that there are so many alternatives. Maybe you will prefer wine, or whiskey, or gin, or Sex On The Beach cocktails. Variety is the spice of life

1 - 20 of 49 Posts