• They're equally good

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of the two members of Beer Money, who would you say is the better all-around wrestler including ring-work, mic-work, charisma and everything else.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
I actually think they are pretty equal but in terms of the IT factor, Roode gets the edge. Would love for Storm to make it big in TNA too, though.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Storm is way more charismatic. Roode has a better look and is a better wrestler. They are both equal on the mic, as far as speaking ability, but storm has a lot more personality.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personally think they're both equal in different ways. I prefer James Storm personally, but I don't think he's better. Robert Roode has the look, the poise and the wrestling style of a main-eventer, while James Storm is the more interesting and charismatic performer. I like the crazy bar brawler who knows how to fly.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Storm has more of a character than Roode does (catch phrases, in-ring antics, etc), but Roode's got him beat in the ring (selling, psychology, etc). Everything else is pretty much identical. Which is why I'd love them to have a 3 month feud for the world title when Roode wins it at BFG :3

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Roode - 51%
Storm - 49%

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I do like them both, but Roode is like plain 'Steak and Potatoes' while Storm is like 'Spicy BBQ Baby Back Ribs'.
Gotta go with Storm.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Depends on how we're judging. Storm is better at entertainment. Roode is better at wrestling.

If I had to pick one, I'd rather watch Storm. But they're about even.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
In my opinion I've always preferred Storm, but in many aspects they're both equal but Storm is more of character and has more charisma, it was the same way with AMW where Storm was the character and Harris was the wrestler.

James Storm > Chris Harris
James Storm > Robert Roode

I think Storm has a knack for outshining his partners in the long run once they break up lol.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Why is everyone so obsessed with them feuding? Not every team has to feud when they split up, the can just like... y'know, want to move on? It's fucking ridiculous. They're as good as each other because they excel in different things. I like to think of Storm a little bit better simply because, well I don't have a reason, I just prefer him but that doesn't mean I don't like Roode.

I want them to split, yes. I don't want them to feud. Keep them as close friends and occasional partners, making the Beer Money reunions much more special. How much better would the DX reunions have been if Triple H and Shawn Michaels didn't feud and all of a sudden kiss and make up? So much better, IMO. The same applies for Beer Money.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
Two of the best wrestlers in TNA right now. Both are great and should be regular main-eventers.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts