• Shayna

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
Iiconics bought to get dissed again for you dropping that truth bomb :O
I wouldn't be surprised :shrug, that's usually what the fans of certain wrestler use whenever I criticize her instead of, you know, actually trying to argue my point :heston

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
People only blaming Shayna when Becky was also in that match and she sucked as well, why am I not even surprised? :heston. All 3 women sucked :draper2
I honestly don’t think Becky did that bad. Everything she did got a reaction and came off well unlike the other 2. The only time the crowd came to life was when Becky was in there. And I’m being unbiased when I say that. Match still sucked though.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
The right person won. But, she should have pinned Becky, that would have left more of an impression than pinning the obvious one who was there to take the pin. Or, they could of had Bayley win to add some credibility to her character because right now she has none. This might be a setup in the future for Becky vs Shayna to go one on one, wouldn't mind that at all.

I don't know why people are pretending this was the worse match in history. Is it because Becky was in it? Yeah, most likely, since her haters can't help but aggressively nitpick everything she does killing all their critiquing credibility. I don't think this should have main event, the Fiend should have, but overall it was a decent match especially being a mulit-person match those are rarely the greatest matches to watch.

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
I was there live. (video on my youtube channel). I honestly kind of zoned out for the beginning of the women's match. The real problem was the Brock Lesnar match was so good that nothing was gonna follow that.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts