Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Shayna

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
\m/
23,496 Posts
One thing I don't understand, why did you have the only person the crowd gave a fuck about outside the ring for half the match? Heel vs. Heel never ever works. Let alone in a PPV main event.
Yep way too much downtime without Becky being involved which specially didn't make sense given the way the match ended. Would have worked better if Becky was dominant and then both of them take her out with that table spot and then Shayna picks up the win by tapping out Bayley.

The way it was booked it would have made more sense for Becky to get the win by making a babyface comeback but that didn't happen so the match just fell flat.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
You mean the crowd she put to sleep, like she always does :lol
As we know, the rules with Becky haters are

Becky has a good match = opponent gets credit

Becky has a bad match = Becky takes the blame

So go ahead, it's all good :)

Mordy trolling aside, that match was bad and should not have main evented. Especially with the way they booked it.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Meh, now I wonder why WWE put this match as final, the audiences start lose their excitement after the men's tag team match.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
As we know, the rules with Becky haters are

Becky has a good match = opponent gets credit

Becky has a bad match = Becky takes the blame

So go ahead, it's all good :)

Mordy trolling aside, that match was bad and should not have main evented. Especially with the way they booked it.
Nah, this time the credit is shared, it also had Shayna in it :jericho2

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't blame any of the women. Triple threat matches are overwhelmingly always shit. I've said that before, and somebody called out a match that happened ten years ago as a good triple threat. That would be an exception.

Put three wrestlers in the ring without a strong in-ring captain (like Sasha), it's going to be an extra special shit show.

Still, I don't lay this at the women's feet. They had all three in a match so they didn't have to have two extra matches. The men's titles weren't a three-brand triple threat match.

The business survived the end of chair shots to the head. Let's add the triple threat to that list.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
When this match was announced I knew it'd be a stinker. It involves 3 women who don't know how to lead a match. I watched a little bit of it and then wandered off to do some laundry. It was actually worse than I envisioned.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Nxt dominating too much killed the main event. Becky was representing the brand everyone wants to hate and the brand that was out of the running. No one wanted Smackdown to tie. No one really wants to cheer Shayna.

Of course it was flat.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Once again, Vince, Trips, or Steph (IDGAF who did do it) fucked up the show.

Since I saw the poster, I thought it would be the ME. And once wrapped up Survivor Series, anybody else thinks Women's Revolution is failed?

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
Match sucked. Was painfully boring. Bayley was in control for WAY too long and Shayna was literally putting people to sleep. I don't understand why they would have this main event if they were gonna book it this way and not have Ronda come out. Makes no sense.

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
I've been telling people Shayna simply sucks for a year now. It was quite obvious only Kairi was able to make her look decent, if Becky was having the same quality of matches that Shayna did with people like Io and Candice I'd be asking for her removal. Damn she sucks, there's no way around it, anyone claiming to be fan has to be the biggest troll.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,186 Posts
I've been telling people Shayna simply sucks for a year now. It was quite obvious only Kairi was able to make her look decent, if Becky was having the same quality of matches that Shayna did with people like Io and Candice I'd be asking for her removal. Damn she sucks, there's no way around it, anyone claiming to be fan has to be the biggest troll.
Imagine being given the luxary of a 500+ reign and wrestling some of the best women's wrestlers on the planet. yet only one of them can carry you to a memorable match (Kairi)

This bitch is a FLOP. please have Rhea beat her and end this failed push.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I will say this one positive thing. In terms of establishing an opponent for Becky, this was the way to do it. That being said, fuck this match.

·
FOTC
10,477 Posts

Way to bury both Bayley and Shayna. At this point they should just go with Becky/Ronda in the main event of WM 36. You didn't push Becky this hard to NOT have her in the main event again. It wouldn't surprise me if Becky made Ronda tap out at WM. She is the FOTC. With most of the previous FOTCs they had them get multiple big wins in the main event of WM.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Imagine being given the luxary of a 500+ reign and wrestling some of the best women's wrestlers on the planet. yet only one of them can carry you to a memorable match (Kairi)

This bitch is a FLOP. please have Rhea beat her and end this failed push.
You really want to watch that Becky Shayna WrestleMania match that would follow right after she won the rumble if that happened?

101 - 120 of 146 Posts