• Shayna

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
22,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Becky Lynch and Bayley have been at the forefront of WWE’s women’s revolution, but a hungry and driven Shayna Baszler aims to open a new chapter and flip the entire division on its head.

For the first time ever, the Raw Women’s Champion, the SmackDown Women’s Champion and the NXT Women’s Champion will share the ring in a battle for ultimate bragging rights in the Survivor Series showdown. Each competitor brings an elite championship pedigree and an intense level of pride, which gives this match the potential to be one of the best in recent WWE Women’s division history.

The Queen of Spades was on the front line of NXT’s declaration of war when she blindsided Bayley and Sasha Banks moments after the SmackDown Women’s Champion had retained her title against Nikki Cross. Baszler then set her sights on The Man, interrupting Lynch’s interview on the ensuing Raw and delivering a guarantee that she would pin or force the Raw Women’s Champion to submit at Survivor Series.

Lynch took her career to another level by defeating Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35. Can Baszler deliver her own defining moment by avenging the loss handed to her mentor? Or will Bayley continue to dig even deeper into her personal darkness and vanquish both competitors? Find out by tuning in to Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 24, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. ET, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Bayley

That Becky/Shayna segment was FIRE. :rusevyes

That's the intensity I want to see. Played like a movie. Can't wait for the match, I honestly don't even want Bayley to be a part of it. Giving me Charlotte WMania insertion vibes all over again except it makes sense this time given its SD vs RAW vs NXT. Either way, I can't wait.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Bayley

This match is gonna suck

·
Registered
18,880 Posts
Wonder if we get a Ronda return outta this. I'd assume Sasha will interfere, so maybe she counteracts that.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
At this point Bayley feels like a pushed in third wheel. I mush rather it be Becky vs Shanya...hmmm doesn't this sound familiar.

Unless Bayley can step up her promo game..which is as bad as those spandex are tight on her

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,730 Posts
At this point Bayley feels like a pushed in third wheel. I mush rather it be Becky vs Shanya...hmmm doesn't this sound familiar.

Unless Bayley can step up her promo game..which is as bad as those spandex are tight on her
Becky can never get the epic 1v1's can she? :denirolol

At least we got Sasha vs Becky HIAC with no 3rd wheel lol so thats something I guess.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Only way Bayley wins is with Sasha help, although maybe she'll be banned from ringside for this match.

Bayley does feel like a third wheel, but we'll see how she fares heading into this ppv after that Becky/Shayna face to face

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Shayna has to win here. Becky's running out of main roster contenders and the win here does nothing for Bayley or Becky.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hmm it comes down to either Becky or Bayley taking the pin cause I don't see Shayna eating the pinfall but knowing Vince McMahon he'll do it but I'm a say Shayna Baszler wins this one!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Personally, I think Bayley could use this win the most, even though she's probably the most likely eat the loss.

Becky has the least to gain from a win here so can afford the loss, and they are def pushing Shayna as a force, so I could see NXT taking this match. As was said before, it also gives Becky's reign a lil bit of distraction.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,846 Posts
I'd prefer Becky vs Shayna in a singles scenario but at least this is a prototype for a future match between the two, Shayna whether she wins or not is still stuck in NXT, Becky will move on after SS, Might as well give the win to Bayley since there will be no continuation between Becky and Shayna for sometime at least.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think Bayley's getting the win here. Bayley's new character is about being overlooked and she needs to prove something. I see Becky taking the pin because she can afford the loss, and it would make Bayley look like a stronger heel if they plan on doing Sasha vs. Bayley at Mania. Shayna and Becky have more story to tell in a one on one.

I don't expect this match to be a classic by any means because I think all of them are generally mat-based but we'll see. I hope they keep the No DQ rule in tact.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts