Wrestling Forum banner

Who is going to walk out as the Raw Woman's Championship?

• Lacey Evans

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Becky Lynch

Votes: 38 76.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans (Raw Woman's Championship Match)

Rehash, such a rehash, what a rehash, how boring it is.

·
Registered
9,812 Posts

I'm shocked, i thought it would be a triple threat with Charlotte included.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts

Becky to tap her clean and send her ass back to NXT where she belongs since she's nowhere near ready for the main roster.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,401 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts

Lacey loses 4 matches in a row, looks very unimpressive, and was part of one of the worst WWE TV matches in a while just last week, still gets another title shot. Bot #1 contender's are "hot blondes" and all three women in the SDL match were as well. It still pays to be a hot blonde with big boobs in Vince's WWE.

-Also a Raw woman gets a shot at the SDL Women's Title. Vince giving the middle finger to the entire SDL Women's Roster yet again I see.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts

I'll be surprised if both these women championship matches turn out without any Charlotte involvement, but I should know better.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

becky winning is the obvious sensible decision

expecting some interference from nepotism here

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Lacey loses 4 matches in a row, looks very unimpressive, and was part of one of the worst WWE TV matches in a while just last week, still gets another title shot. Bot #1 contender's are "hot blondes" and all three women in the SDL match were as well. It still pays to be a hot blonde with big boobs in Vince's WWE.

-Also a Raw woman gets a shot at the SDL Women's Title. Vince giving the middle finger to the entire SDL Women's Roster yet again I see.
If this was the only reason then surely Mandy would have won a title by now.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts

Not really. Being a hot blonde doesn't guarantee you success, but it does give you a leg up. Again look at how is getting pushed as challengers now, ALL of them fit that. The fact that Carmella came out to demand a title shot instead of Asuka, or Kairi, or Ember, etc, and that Alexa and Charlotte were added, just because, is very telling.

Also Mandy is one of the only SDL women to get consistent TV time, and Vince has favored her pretty blatantly over Sonya from Day One. Again, very telling.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

Some of the matches are a rehash from the Super Showdown ppv today. Theyll also announced 4 others matches and its gonna be Seth vs Baron (happened at super showdown)

Kofi vs Dolph(happened at super showdown) this time in a steel cage)

Roman vs Drew

And this match was announced today.

Will we get the lllconics to vs ??? For the women belts?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

Lacey shouldn't win here. At all. She isn't ready at all and will only be adding to the abysmal quality of the product.

That's why she's going to win it. :vince

·
Registered
6,144 Posts

Kofi vs. Dolph at least kind of makes sense.

Roman vs. Drew, ugh. No offense to either of them, but it's just boring now.

Boring Corbin getting another title shot, ugh.

The Women's Tag belts actually being defended on PPV, HAHAHA that'll be the day. It SHOULD be Asuka & Kairi challenging, but Vince doesn't give a shit about them so it probably won't be.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Kofi vs. Dolph at least kind of makes sense.

Roman vs. Drew, ugh. No offense to either of them, but it's just boring now.

Boring Corbin getting another title shot, ugh.

The Women's Tag belts actually being defended on PPV, HAHAHA that'll be the day. It SHOULD be Asuka & Kairi challenging, but Vince doesn't give a shit about them so it probably won't be.
If the women tag belts are on the line on ppv I fear it go to the...preshow. Asuka once again relagated to the preshow. Now thats truly ughh

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

she was going to

then she embarrassed herself with several joke performances leading up to fastlane where asuka flattened her

other than that, she's consistently been given more tv time, promo time than the clearly more talented sonya

so yes, being a fake blonde with big boobs does help, still

·
Registered
6,144 Posts

Sonya has been reduced to being Mandy's flunky/cheerleader. Why, well because one is blonde with fake boobs and the other is a dark-haired lesbian. Which one does Vince prefer, come on we all know the answer to that.

Mandy gets more TV time than Asuka, Kairi, and Ember combined.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,493 Posts
Hopefully this match is even shorter than their MITB match. Just squash her and be done with this feud.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
Makes no sense. Becky beat her clean by submission and Lacey hasn't won a match since.

At least have her win a #1 contender match or something

fpalm

Becky retains all day long here. There's no way they are putting the belt on Lacey after her performances in the ring so far. She makes Carmella look like Shawn Michaels.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts