Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch to Stephanie McMahon: “We should fight sometime

Don't even fucking joke about that! Becky if you get Stephanie McMahon on TV again I will hate you out of spite. I will vehemently support Charlotte out of spite. Bayley out of spite.

Don't fucking do it

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,244 Posts

People have been clamoring for Vince McMahon to leave, but that just means Slapnuts 1 and Slapnuts 2 would be in charge. It'll be like how people maintained for years that the quality of WWE would improve substantially with a part-timing and retired John Cena as some sort of wondrous addition-by-subtraction thing. All it meant was more Brock, McMahon Family and mishandled singles runs for the Shield as the promotion's top stories in the midst of RAW viewership getting perilously close to chopped in half from where it was when Cena was the big kahuna.

·
Registered
265 Posts

Is this even news or is it purely just because it's Becky related and people start foaming at the mouth?

Most main event stories that have happened on RAW since 2011 have all been about the authority knowing what's best and people "overcoming the man" for little to no end result with the exception of Bryan.

I sincerely hope that doesn't go any further because a mixed tag team match of Seth/Becky vs. HHH/Steph would honestly be the fucking worst, most boring shit that is readily available to WWE considering their enormous rosters. We've seen Seth against Triple H and Steph already, and we saw trickles of it with Becky.

I don't fucking know anymore. WWE is so hard to watch lmao.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

Nooooooooo don't invite Stephanie to show up on TV again constantly. It's so nice without her!!!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts

So those rumours about Steph vs. Becky at Summerslam could be true...

·
FOTC
10,650 Posts

Summerslam, and then Stephanie will call Shayna up to go after Beckers.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,039 Posts

2003 was a terrible year in wwe and a huge reason for that was the mcmahons being on tv too often. we do not need a repeat of this.

plus, becky should move onto a feud with The Face of WWE™ alexa after this Secky nonsense. only lexi is competent enough to get me interested in the raw title scene at the moment.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts

Becky v Steph feud would have more buzz than the usual flippy floppy bouts the minority cream for

·
Registered
2,627 Posts

So Becky is now doing PR pictures with Steph and thanking her on Twitter. What a difference three months make.

Man, The Man has been so bastardized since the Rumble. It's fallen off a cliff since Mania. Her jets got "cooled off". It's no longer authentic. Just another body.
People said I was crazy and "1 loss didn't matter" but when she tapped out to Asuka at the Rumble that was the beginning of her epic stock crash.

WWE creative took a character who was portraying a badass motherfucker beautifully and made her say "I quit".

Aura gone. Character killed.

2,071 Posts

Believe it or not, Becky Vs Steph will make a great TV feud. Becmy needs a good heel to feud with and with Ronda out of the picture and Charlotte has been done to death and there are no signs of Sasha coming back, Steph would make a great choice. Just imagine the promos though! :steph

I'm all for it.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch to Stephanie McMahon: “We should fight sometime"

Honestly, Becky fans shouldn't be against this shit at all. It would have far more buzz than a fucking Lacey Evans match that's for sure.

For mania though I wouldn't be a fan, but for any other PPV sure why not.

·
Registered
996 Posts
As expected, Steph will latch onto anything remotely popular and make it all about her. Happened with the Women's Revolution too, if we remember.

It ain't gonna happen, though. Becky is dead in the water. Also, Corbin completely no sold her attacks while smiling. That should tell you quite a bit.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch to Stephanie McMahon: “We should fight sometime"

As expected, Steph will latch onto anything remotely popular and make it all about her.
sorry but this just sounds like you are finding reasons to have a go at steph when there is really nothing to criticise her for here.

she simply made a tweet about someone else, there is no "making it all about her" at all because she didnt mention herself once.

Becky likely made that comment off her own back so therefore I don't think steph can be put to blame for that. If you are talking about a match then that is no more than assumption on your part.

I don't like steph but come on.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts