Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Baby It's Violence
7,121 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch to Stephanie McMahon: “We should fight sometime

Stephanie needs to leech off anybody popular in the company because she needs it in order to survive, as well as provide subsidence to her ego. There is only so much her PR marketing and pandering of how good a company WWE is can provide.

The only positive here is that it would keep Becky in the forefront.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

Shit. Are we going to make a thread every time Beckys social media team makes a tweet?

This forum is turning into /r/squaredcircle straight up.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

So Becky is now doing PR pictures with Steph and thanking her on Twitter. What a difference three months make.

Man, The Man has been so bastardized since the Rumble. It's fallen off a cliff since Mania. Her jets got "cooled off". It's no longer authentic. Just another body.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Sounds good. After Lacey beats her on Sunday they can send Becky off to play around with Steph for awhile, and I won't have to hear her marble mouth on my TV again because I'll be able to skip her segments.

·
Southern Pride
3,382 Posts

Can you imagine Shane and Stephanie both in separate feuds on the same RAW every week in 2019? Please for the sake of sanity don't let this happen.

Also, please don't let this be a thing while Becky is still RAW Womens Champion. Hand it over to Lacey on Sunday if this were to happen.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts

I'm sure Steph will be more than happy to attach herself to Becky's hip but we have Becky herself to blame for this feud and match when it happens. Just remember that when it most likely ends up sucking.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts

It would have been good if Becky had been a little more aggressive. As in: "Thanks Steph. Try and take what I got and I'll stomp your fuckin' head into the ground."

I mean the WWE is trying to add a lil' bit attitude to the product. Might as well try and see what you can get away with. It's only twitter.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

It would have been good if Becky had been a little more aggressive. As in: "Thanks Steph. Try and take what I got and I'll stomp your fuckin' head into the ground."

I mean the WWE is trying to add a lil' bit attitude to the product. Might as well try and see what you can get away with. It's only twitter.
is this -the- papadoc? As in conspiracy horsemen papadoc?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts