Wrestling Forum banner

Who will walk out with the gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
If anyone was wondering what Lacey Evans worth is in the eyes of the company, just reference that shot where the camera crawls up her literal asshole.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,011 Posts
goodness me that was drawn out. they were obviously just killing time until brock saved the PPV.

also, seth being forced to wear becky's colours was quite amusing. what's next, taking her last name?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Pretty fun match actually. I love that they let Becky take an End of Days, also she needs a new opponent now coughHellSashacough.

Then the Brock shit happens and my good-will started to go away FAST!

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,011 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
As a show this was good but what bothered me was that it was called EXTREME RULES. I knew it will happen before the show started but what extreme actually happened on this show? The opening no holds barred match had no weapons involved and was a normal tag math. The LMS while good again had no weapons involved and the big spot was a few feet. The last match at least introduced weapons and table bumps but nothing over the top. The Monsters ball from Impact featuring the knockouts had 10x more violence than this show. Why promote a show as Extreme Rules if nothing extreme happens? It felt like a regular good PPV with a few stips involved.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts