Wrestling Forum banner

Who will walk out with the gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,239 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Match)

This is going to happen. I cant see Corbin pinning Becky or Seth. The only way they win is if Lacey lucks into a pin on Becky.

I think they dont protect Corbin as a way of getting MORE heat on him. "Hey this guy always loses and looks like a doofus but we put him in main events anyway."
Its the moronic way WWE books their heels now. Have them constantly lose, and constantly get thwarted so they look stupid and undeserving.

Sadly I think Becky tapping out Corbin is a very real possibility, that's made even worse by the fact it'd mean Rollins and Beckys shitacular Title reigns continue.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
Baron is for sure taking the pin. He's a goof in kayfabe that will get his comeuppance in the form of a BLACKOUT and a DISARMHER.

Hopefully Bork rips out Seth's heart :brock3

·
Registered
458 Posts
The only way to save this dumpster fire is for Brock to cash in on Rollins and win the title and send him back to the midcard where he belongs.

Another possibility is for Ronda to appear on RAW to challenge Becky at SummerSlam. Becky goes on to lose to Ronda and all is right with the world again!

My personal option though is that Sasha comes back and challenges Becky at SummerSlam and beats her like a biatch and becomes the champ once again!

Knowing WWE though, none of the above will happen and the ratings and attendance killer, The Rollins Lynch Express will keep on rolling!

Yawn...

·
Registered
11 Posts
What if Lacey pins Rollins?

So I thought of this crazy Idea to make Rollins look more like a bitch.

How about Lacey give him the lady's right? Yes I know it may not happen but you may never know.

·
Registered
12,648 Posts
Re: What if Lacey pins Rollins?

I will bet my life savings, my house, and my children that that does not happen.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Someone has a gif of Corbin doing his finisher on Becky? that was the best part of Becky's Boyfriend reign.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts