Who will walk out with the gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Re: Is everyone ready to watch Corbin tap to the Dis-arm-her

i am ready. Arrrre......yooooooou.........readdddy?

HHH v Rousey - Submission finish please.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

No, it's not going to happen. Lacey and Corbin are going to win. They wouldn't be continuing this feud to have them lose 3 PPV's in a row. They aren't Nakamura, Vince actually cares about them.

If you want to miss their title win, go ahead, but I wouldn't if I were a fan of them.....God forbid.

What will probably happen is Brock shows up, destroys Seth to within an inch of his life, Corbin wins, Brock immediately F5s Corbin to win the title, and Lacey walks away with the belt without beating Becky. Thus setting up Brock vs Rollins at SummerSlam, and Lacey against Becky but probably with Charlotte added because WWE.
Thanks man. I enjoyed my lunch as well. Now I may as well drink myself into a stupor

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All) - Extreme Rules

Both of these feuds still going on highlights the importance of filler and transitional feuds. You need filler title feuds to fill in the gaps or you get cases like Becky & Seth are in right now.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,056 Posts

I didn't consider the possibility of it happening but now I hope it does.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,129 Posts

If what you are proposing can actually happen. You and others like you are going to get what you want too; A man beating up on a woman. Showing their 'dominance' and 'superiority' over the 'weaker sex' you can orgasm all over.

Or at least try too.

That should make you happy right? fpalm
It’s not about wanting to see a man beat up a women or show they are the dominant sex. It’s about not wanting to see a load of bullshit, just to push some ridiculous PC agenda that doesn’t exist in any form of reality outside of a twitter hashtag.

Watching a 6’8 285lb former NFL athlete/golden gloves get beaten up by a 5’6 135lb female with minimal athletic ability is so goddamn stupid that it defies comprehension.

Anyone who’s even taken a basic biology class knows that unless the woman is an alien who gets super powers from the Earth’s yellow sun, men & women are not even in the same universe when it comes to speed, strength and athleticism. Nowhere on the planet do men and women compete against each other athletically past the ages of puberty, yet this intergender bullshit is force fed in pro wrestling. Sure it’s fake fighting, but suspension of disbelief only goes so far before it’s cartoonish.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,746 Posts

I'm sure as hell not wasting my time watching Extreme Rules, so sure they can do whatever the hell they want on the show :bosque

·
Premium Member
43,878 Posts
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All) - Extreme Rules

Well I skipped Stomping Grounds...and I think I'll be skipping this show too.

Later!

·
Banned
11,533 Posts

I'm ready for an End of Days on Becky for ultimate nuclear heat.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,129 Posts

i'm supposed to believe a tiny 5'7 woman can make a 6'7 golden boxing glove champion tap to a weak wrestlehold?
I’ve seen Corbin post training videos of him bench pressing at least 405lbs. Becky’s listed as 135lbs. Even if she put her entire body weight behind it, that’s still 1/3 of Corbins bench total. Watching him struggle to get out of the dis-arm her would be a f’n joke.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts

Becky making Corbin her bitch would be something sexy to see.(Y)
But honestly this pairings are just a way to hype the next Mix Match tourney to come months later.

Stop being so sensitive angry and impatient viewers.:lol

·
Registered
914 Posts

I hate Seth and Becky, sure Corbin isn't good in the ring but at least he would be better, Lacey is fine to i guess.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts

Well, it's different, I'll give them that.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts

Good riddance I say. Corbin sucks and doesn't belong anywhere near the main event. If they wanna bury him by making him tap out to a woman I'm cool with it.

It's obvious what they'll do, though - A dual finish where Rollins pins Corbin at the same time that Becky is making Lacey tap to her arm bar.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,011 Posts

Lacey's gonna knock out becky and steal Seth from her

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,656 Posts

I'm still holding out hope that Becky walks out with the gold. Fuck a Seth Rollins. I think the only thing that prevents that is Brock Lesnar showing up, which would mean that Becky loses the gold without being involved in the decision. :tripsscust

Wait..so is it no DQ? Is intergender violence even allowed?
This. I think everyone is jumping the gun here. We don't even know if WWE is gonna allow intergender violence like they did with the HHH/Steph vs Rousey/Angle match. And that was because they needed Rousey to look as good as possible. Most of the time they don't allow it.

61 - 80 of 147 Posts