Who will walk out with the gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 147 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Is everyone ready to watch Corbin tap to the Dis-arm-her

Cause its going to happen. Glad I know this and can skip watching a few weeks of programming if I feel like it.

Now its going to make even more males look like geeks to superior Becky Lynch. When will this shit end? They have done a great job of making Rollins look like dork of the year. Oh wait:

Nevermind he does it to himself.

Point is, are they trying to drive away male viewers, because they are doing a bang up job with this kind of programming? I said it in raw thread and ill reiterate im dangerously close to hanging up my wwe network subscription and just watching these albatrosses by other means. I feel terrible giving this company money.

Get the hook.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Re: Is everyone ready to watch Corbin tap to the Dis-arm-her

I want seth to get knocked out by the Woman's Right. :mark
I do too but guess what...not happening. WWE thinks all males are beta fuck boys these days, and they keep any sort of masculinity away from the Main event scene. Beta boy sitting on the side line while his superior woman gets the win by beating a man sounds just like what the doctor ordered by this kind of programming.

·
Registered
104 Posts

I'm just sick of Couple Wars. Couldn't care less, no matter who it is. It's lazy storytelling. I'm still rattled by the whole Bryan/Brie and Miz/Maryse feud from last year, yet they are already serving up more of the same.

·
Asuka
96,536 Posts

No, it's not going to happen. Lacey and Corbin are going to win. They wouldn't be continuing this feud to have them lose 3 PPV's in a row. They aren't Nakamura, Vince actually cares about them.

If you want to miss their title win, go ahead, but I wouldn't if I were a fan of them.....God forbid.

What will probably happen is Brock shows up, destroys Seth to within an inch of his life, Corbin wins, Brock immediately F5s Corbin to win the title, and Lacey walks away with the belt without beating Becky. Thus setting up Brock vs Rollins at SummerSlam, and Lacey against Becky but probably with Charlotte added because WWE.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

This is setting up to be a super high level burial for Corbin. Shot his shot tonight at Lacey. Gets starched and taps to BL. Lacey drops him like a bad habit.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Ain't happening bro. Did you see the opening? They teased Becky getting pissed at her boyfriend. She's gonna slap him or some shit during the match giving Lacey and Corbs the opening to win.

They're also not closing 4 fucking PPVs in a row with a happy ending. I feel it in my bones this time. Lacey and Corbs are walking out champs and it will be glorious.

·
Asuka
96,536 Posts

Ain't happening bro. Did you see the opening? They teased Becky getting pissed at her boyfriend. She's gonna slap him or some shit during the match giving Lacey and Corbs the opening to win.

They're also not closing 4 fucking PPVs in a row with a happy ending. I feel it in my bones this time. Lacey and Corbs are walking out champs and it will be glorious.
Actually, now that I remember this match exists, they're probably gonna close with Taker and Roman vs Shane and Drew. You don't bring Taker back and team him with THE BIG DAWG :cole and have it not go on last. Then you throw in Shane being a McMahon.

I don't think that affects Lacey and Corbin winning, though, so don't worry, you'll get your bad title reigns.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

I'd like for you to be right, but I seriously have my doubts because of how they are purposely burying heels these days and are all for woman power. What better way to add another "First time ever," to the narrative. Woman main events a ppv and taps a man. FFS.

This shit almost wants me to have Roman as champion, because at least he isn't a skinny geek, and he has a story I can almost get behind. But he is too busy putting me to sleep with his matches against the boy wonder.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

Actually, now that I remember this match exists, they're probably gonna close with Taker and Roman vs Shane and Drew. You don't bring Taker back and team him with THE BIG DAWG :cole and have it not go on last. Then you throw in Shane being a McMahon.

I don't think that affects Lacey and Corbin winning, though, so don't worry, you'll get your bad title reigns.
True, so no fucked finish. Probably.

Good God, could you imagine if Brock does come out and they do a Brock and Becky Lynch spot.

·
Asuka
96,536 Posts

I'd like to see Becky tap out Brock, actually. Not because it's "pro woman", either, because I hate that shit too. Just to see Brock lose all his credibility.

·
Banned
2 Posts

No, it's not going to happen. Lacey and Corbin are going to win. They wouldn't be continuing this feud to have them lose 3 PPV's in a row. They aren't Nakamura, Vince actually cares about them.

If you want to miss their title win, go ahead, but I wouldn't if I were a fan of them.....God forbid.

What will probably happen is Brock shows up, destroys Seth to within an inch of his life, Corbin wins, Brock immediately F5s Corbin to win the title, and Lacey walks away with the belt without beating Becky. Thus setting up Brock vs Rollins at SummerSlam, and Lacey against Becky but probably with Charlotte added because WWE.
Almost all of your predictions are wrong so this means that Becky and Seth will probably win.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

That's Vince, he came here to make sure your prediction is wrong again.

Way to go, Vince! >:)
Probably is....just coming in to let Tyrion know he is going to continue to shit on wrestling some more for the foreseeable future.

(BTW I still believe writers/wrestlers lurk this forum)

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Probably is....just coming in to let Tyrion know he is going to continue to shit on wrestling some more for the foreseeable future.

(BTW I still believe writers/wrestlers lurk this forum)
I know they fucking do. Nobody can convince me that me and bradatar didn't influence this entire storyline :lol

I called for Lacey to be ref like 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

Fuck it just make it a no dq match have Seth curb stomp Lacey Evans while Baron Corbin hits the end of days on Becky Lynch. Tho that will never happen

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

I know they fucking do. Nobody can convince me that me and bradatar didn't influence this entire storyline :lol

I called for Lacey to be ref like 2 weeks ago.
I should resurrect that thread....but I know what happens every time I do.

:mj2
:mj2

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All) - Extreme Rules

A double turn would be perfect here. Seth nailing a curb stomp on a chair on Lacey and rebecoming the douche from 2014.

Brock better cash in on Kofi, I'm sick of Brock fighting Seth, Roman or Braun.

21 - 40 of 147 Posts