Wrestling Forum banner

Who will walk out with the gold?

Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Extreme Rules Match)

12K views 146 replies 74 participants last post by  Sephiroth766 
#1 ·

At Extreme Rules, Universal Champion Seth Rollins & RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch will both put their titles on the line in a Mixed Tag Team Match in the hopes of getting Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans out of their hair once and for all.

Although both Lynch and Rollins ultimately retained their respective titles against Evans and Corbin at WWE Stomping Grounds, this achievement was only possible after overcoming tremendous adversity. When The Lone Wolf named Evans as his Special Guest Referee and the nefarious pair began changing the rules throughout the matchup, The Man was forced to join the party and take out The Sassy Southern Belle.

In response, Evans and Corbin attacked The Man and her man the following night on Raw, before challenging them to a Mixed Tag Team Match at WWE Extreme Rules. Rollins and Lynch accepted on the condition that, if they won, they will never have to see their adversaries in the ring together ever again. This was a stipulation Corbin & Evans would agree to, provided that both the Universal and Raw Women’s Titles would be on the line.

It will be Winners Take All at WWE Extreme Rules, Sunday July 14 at 7 ET / 4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.
Winners Take All mixed tag team match with both Raw Women's Championship and Universal Championship on the line.

I hope Becky taps out Corbin.

See less See more
#23 ·
Re: Is everyone ready to watch Corbin tap to the Dis-arm-her

I want seth to get knocked out by the Woman's Right. :mark
I do too but guess what...not happening. WWE thinks all males are beta fuck boys these days, and they keep any sort of masculinity away from the Main event scene. Beta boy sitting on the side line while his superior woman gets the win by beating a man sounds just like what the doctor ordered by this kind of programming.

#3 · (Edited)
Re: Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans and Baron Corbin

How in the world did they explain Lacey getting another title shot? She's lost CLEAN by SUBMISSION twice in a row. How the fuck can a challenger get a third straight title shot after QUITTING in the previous two. It's almost as if wins and losses don't matter......

At least with Corbin there was some referee bullshit.

#4 ·

How in the world did they explain Lacey getting another title shot? She's lost CLEAN by SUBMISSION twice in a row.

At least with Corbin there was some referee bullshit.
Remember at the start of the year when they said we weren't going to get the same matches over and over?

#5 ·

This is such trash. No one wants to see this love bird shit. The fact that failed champion Rollins is attached to Becky increases the chances that Corbin/Lacey win at ER.

Why the FUCK are they still in the main event after both losing twice? Is there no competitiveness in this company? We're just giving out rematches for nothing?

FFS WWE is the worst, I can't wait for AEW.

#8 ·

This is such trash. No one wants to see this. The fact that Rollins is attached to Becky increases the chances that Corbin/Lacey win at ER.

Why the FUCK are they still in the main event?
Corbin and Lacey going into Summerslam as champions...

:heston

They've got no fucking chance mate so don't worry about it. This is more filler than Kim K's lips.

#7 ·

Why is this even a ppv match? :done

#20 ·
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All) - Extreme Rules

The match no one wanted to see, including Becky and fans.

If they seriously have Becky and Seth lose their titles NOW, in a mixed tag match, then WOW WWE that would be stupid beyond belief. WTF they cannot just MOVE ON and need to drag feuds out for so long is beyond me. Let Becky and Seth have NEW opponents now.

#102 · (Edited)
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Match)

Taking second billing to your girl and Lacey Evans :lmao

Man the UC is hitting new lows.
Only in this thread. Rollins and Corbin are first billed on the official show preview.

Any time they do a mixed tag the man is always billed first, even when they are the lesser stars, like Kurt and Seth being billed before Ronda and Becky.

This match is being sold as a "last chance winner takes all mixed tornado tag team extreme rules match for the WWE Universal Championship and WWE Raw Women's Championship" fuck me that's a mouthful. I pity the ring announcer.

#110 · (Edited)
Re: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin (Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Match)

I hope Brock F5s everyone in the ring, puts Corbin over Seth and then cashes in on Corbin.

Seth and Becky's title reigns have been boring as shit, there needs to be a change.
Lacey Evans is not the change there needs to be with the womens title. You're going from bad to cripplingly reprehensible. And as bad as Seth is, the last thing we need is another absentee reign from Brock.

Just fucking put the title on Bray Wyatt, it's not that hard. It's really not. He's got actual buzz to see his re-debut, you can slot him anywhere on the card, and he's got the charisma to carry a title, unlike Seth. They're never gonna do it, but this is really the move and I think most fans can sense it.

Oh, and this extreme rules stipulation is more proof of my theory that Baron and Lacey win. Lacey hits Seth in his shriveled up ballsack, Corbin hits the End of Days, Lacey and Baron win. This is to "protect" Seth and Becky because they lost via cheating.

#21 · (Edited)
Is everyone ready to watch Corbin tap to the Dis-arm-her

Cause its going to happen. Glad I know this and can skip watching a few weeks of programming if I feel like it.

Now its going to make even more males look like geeks to superior Becky Lynch. When will this shit end? They have done a great job of making Rollins look like dork of the year. Oh wait:

Nevermind he does it to himself.

Point is, are they trying to drive away male viewers, because they are doing a bang up job with this kind of programming? I said it in raw thread and ill reiterate im dangerously close to hanging up my wwe network subscription and just watching these albatrosses by other means. I feel terrible giving this company money.

Get the hook.

#56 ·

Cause its going to happen. Glad I know this and can skip watching a few weeks of programming if I feel like it.

Now its going to make even more males look like geeks to superior Becky Lynch. When will this shit end? They have done a great job of making Rollins look like dork of the year. Oh wait:

Nevermind he does it to himself.

Point is, are they trying to drive away male viewers, because they are doing a bang up job with this kind of programming? I said it in raw thread and ill reiterate im dangerously close to hanging up my wwe network subscription and just watching these albatrosses by other means. I feel terrible giving this company money.

Get the hook.
If what you are proposing can actually happen. You and others like you are going to get what you want too; A man beating up on a woman. Showing their 'dominance' and 'superiority' over the 'weaker sex' you can orgasm all over.

Or at least try too.

That should make you happy right? fpalm

#24 ·

I'm just sick of Couple Wars. Couldn't care less, no matter who it is. It's lazy storytelling. I'm still rattled by the whole Bryan/Brie and Miz/Maryse feud from last year, yet they are already serving up more of the same.

#25 · (Edited)

No, it's not going to happen. Lacey and Corbin are going to win. They wouldn't be continuing this feud to have them lose 3 PPV's in a row. They aren't Nakamura, Vince actually cares about them.

If you want to miss their title win, go ahead, but I wouldn't if I were a fan of them.....God forbid.

What will probably happen is Brock shows up, destroys Seth to within an inch of his life, Corbin wins, Brock immediately F5s Corbin to win the title, and Lacey walks away with the belt without beating Becky. Thus setting up Brock vs Rollins at SummerSlam, and Lacey against Becky but probably with Charlotte added because WWE.

#33 ·

No, it's not going to happen. Lacey and Corbin are going to win. They wouldn't be continuing this feud to have them lose 3 PPV's in a row. They aren't Nakamura, Vince actually cares about them.

If you want to miss their title win, go ahead, but I wouldn't if I were a fan of them.....God forbid.

What will probably happen is Brock shows up, destroys Seth to within an inch of his life, Corbin wins, Brock immediately F5s Corbin to win the title, and Lacey walks away with the belt without beating Becky. Thus setting up Brock vs Rollins at SummerSlam, and Lacey against Becky but probably with Charlotte added because WWE.
Almost all of your predictions are wrong so this means that Becky and Seth will probably win.

#27 ·

Ain't happening bro. Did you see the opening? They teased Becky getting pissed at her boyfriend. She's gonna slap him or some shit during the match giving Lacey and Corbs the opening to win.

They're also not closing 4 fucking PPVs in a row with a happy ending. I feel it in my bones this time. Lacey and Corbs are walking out champs and it will be glorious.

#28 ·

Ain't happening bro. Did you see the opening? They teased Becky getting pissed at her boyfriend. She's gonna slap him or some shit during the match giving Lacey and Corbs the opening to win.

They're also not closing 4 fucking PPVs in a row with a happy ending. I feel it in my bones this time. Lacey and Corbs are walking out champs and it will be glorious.
Actually, now that I remember this match exists, they're probably gonna close with Taker and Roman vs Shane and Drew. You don't bring Taker back and team him with THE BIG DAWG :cole and have it not go on last. Then you throw in Shane being a McMahon.

I don't think that affects Lacey and Corbin winning, though, so don't worry, you'll get your bad title reigns.

#41 ·

I want Brock to come out and f5 the whole lot of them out of the ring. Then do a few more times to Lacey and Becky to end their horrid feud. Then F5 the writing and booking team who came up with this match idea. Then F5 any Corbin fan's in the arena just for having bad taste. 5 Star classic there.

#80 ·

I'm still holding out hope that Becky walks out with the gold. Fuck a Seth Rollins. I think the only thing that prevents that is Brock Lesnar showing up, which would mean that Becky loses the gold without being involved in the decision. :tripsscust

Wait..so is it no DQ? Is intergender violence even allowed?
This. I think everyone is jumping the gun here. We don't even know if WWE is gonna allow intergender violence like they did with the HHH/Steph vs Rousey/Angle match. And that was because they needed Rousey to look as good as possible. Most of the time they don't allow it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.