Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
I mean...yeah. AEW's Women's Division is really fucking bad. Outside of Riho, they have no stars right now. I guess Hikaru Shida is on her way over, but you can't really make a division centered around two people without it harming the image of the product.

They need some big names, but it ain't happening any time soon. WWE has a lot of the big names on lockdown.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,585 Posts
I mean, half of the womens roster in WWE could be the top girl in AEW right now, it is that bad. FFS Riho is champion and the other 2 most pushed women are Nyla Rose and Britt Baker :heston

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Well considering AEW has no one of note in their women's division, not really a boast.

·
Baby Yoda
29,300 Posts
Becky would injure herself trying to whoop anything. She's that unathletic and uncoordinated which makes her so obnoxious, her character talks a big game but is really awful when it comes time to walk the talk.

Now if she had an ounce of Io Shirai or Asuka's talent in ring, maybe she could pull her character off without looking like a complete jackass.

Imagine Conor Mcgregor talking shit to his opponents then fighting at 1/4 speed and falling over himself in the octagon. That's what Becky Lynch is to those who don't have their heads in the sand or up her ass.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,450 Posts
Becky 2 Star has really bought into her own hype, hasn't she? Britt Baker can wrestle circles around Becky and the rest of the division might not be so hot yet but give them 6 years to gel with each other like she's had with the 4HW and I bet they'll churn out better work since they appear to have 10x the athletic ability Becky does, meanwhile we'll still be waiting for Becky to have a good match with any non 4HW.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
Is good to see the trash talking between the rosters started and most likely will continue for a long time.
Competition on TV has a lot of shades...

1 - 20 of 288 Posts