Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think the OP just want give sample for her fans in case if she went too far and try to play out of context just to make herself keep relevant.

For reminder,this business only look real when these performer pretend it would be like their last day on their job but after that, back to normal life, kayfabe has been dead about two decades ago. I'm not against Becky or anyone to keep in ring character but try to think before say anything that will make you look bad, your fans might be can accept it but how about the other person or casual who absolutely don't understand with how it works and they feel triggered? Fans might be can say, you've been worked but not everyone can't accept it.

·
FOTC
10,333 Posts
This is part character and part reality. Look, she's never had any type of success prior to this. It's natural for her to start making comments that rub people the wrong way. The good thing is that we have three Women's Champions -- so if you're not a fan of her work you have alternatives. The downside to this is IF one of your favorites has to work with her.

But one thing we should all commend Becky for is her ability to speak her mind. Of course, it's easy to do so when the boss's daughter is your biggest supporter.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Becky's not a heel or even a tweener, she's a full blown babyface, so why would she want people to react negatively towards her?
She's human, people tweet her ridiculous shit all the time, so she leans into it and trolls them back by making outlandish statements and calling herself the GOAT etc. She came out on Raw with the deal with it shades for crying out loud. It's just a bit of fun. This is a far better way of dealing with haters than taking it super seriously and embarrassing herself like Rollins did.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
And before I inevitably get called a troll or a hater, let me remind everyone that none of this is in character. This is what Rebecca Quinn believes.

Fame and success has really gone into her head at this point.
I literally said this years ago. before the whole man thing. The real Rebecca is not a team player, and thinks the business owes her everything. Envious of her peers and people better of her. That's why with the new persona "the man", her ego is through the roof. She thinks this is real. Between her Charlotte and the other two. Not only do they think, they try to run the show. It's like backstage politics of the NWO members. Becky used Charlotte to get where she is, now she has "pull". The two of them had a hand in ruining the main roster's women's division. By welcoming Ronda, ironically they used her to gain even more fame while everyone else got pushed down. Just let this sink in, Charlotte demanded to be allowed to destroy Ronda at SS, just so she could save face as the top dog. Becky/Charlotte jocking for power. It's all quite funny and sad at the same time. Funniest proof by example, was Charlote/Becky each taking on the Kubuki Warriors in handicap matches. I can name that tune in 2 notes, no ... I can name that tune in 1 note... LOL Same song, the viewers lost.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Becky to insecure males on here who can't deal with a women of power....

Deal with it

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,655 Posts
Some of the recent comments made by Lynch:

1. She wants to get paid more than Vince McMahon to break down 'gender stereotypes'

2. She is irritated by Jon Jones wanting to join WWE and says she will 'show him the ropes' if he respects the business.

3. She doesn't want Simone Johnson to use The People's Elbow or anything that got other people over even though Becky beat Asuka using the Rock Bottom.

4. She wants NXT not to use the word Women's in the NXT title.
1. This is purely in character. She doesn't truly believe she should get paid more than Vince McMahon. Shockingly, she is probably extremely grateful toward Vince because of how big she is.
2. She probably has some minor issues with MMA fighters going straight to the very top of the card.
3. Charlotte is almost a parody of Ric Flair. Not sure about this one. She shouldn't "copy" The Rock. That sounds disastrous, because who can successfully emulate The Rock?
4. Who cares?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The Bex working them all...

To all the people who is saying this is in character, since when is Beckys character a feminazi troll?

I know why u folks are in denial. You know those comments are obnoxious. But in ur minds becky is a sweet humble girl, who would never say such a thing.

Sorry to disillusion you folks but in real life she is a hardcore feminazi who dates bad boys/ jerks like Rollins. She ain't the sweet pie u want her to be.

·
Registered
848 Posts
OP are u really getting worked up by what Rebecca Quin thinks? 😂😂😂 Dude take a chill pill and relax it’s not that serious and oh u are clearly worked.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I literally said this years ago. before the whole man thing. The real Rebecca is not a team player, and thinks the business owes her everything. Envious of her peers and people better of her. That's why with the new persona "the man", her ego is through the roof. She thinks this is real. Between her Charlotte and the other two. Not only do they think, they try to run the show. It's like backstage politics of the NWO members. Becky used Charlotte to get where she is, now she has "pull". The two of them had a hand in ruining the main roster's women's division. By welcoming Ronda, ironically they used her to gain even more fame while everyone else got pushed down. Just let this sink in, Charlotte demanded to be allowed to destroy Ronda at SS, just so she could save face as the top dog. Becky/Charlotte jocking for power. It's all quite funny and sad at the same time. Funniest proof by example, was Charlote/Becky each taking on the Kubuki Warriors in handicap matches. I can name that tune in 2 notes, no ... I can name that tune in 1 note... LOL Same song, the viewers lost.
So do you have privy details of what goes on backstage or are u trolling. I can’t believe someone sensible would believe such drival.😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out what people like about her.. I used to dread the WWE hyping her up as a big star. Now I'm just numb to it and mostly tune out to anything she's involved in.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts