Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the recent comments made by Lynch:

1. She wants to get paid more than Vince McMahon to break down 'gender stereotypes'

2. She is irritated by Jon Jones wanting to join WWE and says she will 'show him the ropes' if he respects the business.

3. She doesn't want Simone Johnson to use The People's Elbow or anything that got other people over even though Becky beat Asuka using the Rock Bottom.

4. She wants NXT not to use the word Women's in the NXT title.

And before I inevitably get called a troll or a hater, let me remind everyone that none of this is in character. This is what Rebecca Quinn believes.

Fame and success has really gone into her head at this point. She probably thinks she is some Austin like legend who is better than everyone else.

Jones Jones doesn't need Becky to show him anything. He will probably run the ropes harder in his first attempt than Becky ever has.

And Simone Johnson will be totally fine without Becky. In fact I bet Simone will be pushed harder than Becky ever was.

What Becky doesn't understand is that WWE will stop pushing her the moment her reactions go down or fans start booing her. She is no Roman or Charlotte that Vince will push regardless of reactions. So yeah congrats to Rebecca for making it to the top but this prime Hogan like vanity is never good.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
You have to be dumb not to realize that she's speaking at least partially in character. Do you really believe she thinks she deserves to be paid more than the boss?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You have to be dumb not to realize that she's speaking at least partially in character. Do you really believe she thinks she deserves to be paid more than the boss?
Have people like you become so dumb they can no longer distinguish between the character and the real Rebecca?

Does Becky need to point out everytime that this is not in character but her personal beliefs? How Simone should get over, NXT titles name, Jon Jones WWE etc has nothing to do with her character. Its just her personal views on the business.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,483 Posts
I read the article and her opinion was fairly debunked anyway regarding the idea she should be paid more than Vince himself, Bray is another Premier performer who is over with the audience yet he gets paid more.

I would expect nothing less from a confident borderline arrogant Becky keeping a bit of Kayfabe.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read the article and her opinion was fairly debunked anyway regarding the idea she should be paid more than Vince himself, Bray is another Premier performer who is over with the audience yet he gets paid more.

I would expect nothing less from a confident borderline arrogant Becky keeping a bit of Kayfabe.
Yet if Charlotte said she wants to get paid more than Vince, she will teach Jones how to wrestle or Simone shouldn't use her dad's moves, the meltdown would be enormous here

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Have people like you become so dumb they can no longer distinguish between the character and the real Rebecca?

Does Becky need to point out everytime that this is not in character but her personal beliefs? How Simone should get over, NXT titles name, Jon Jones WWE etc has nothing to do with her character. Its just her personal views on the business.
People keeping a bit of kayfabe alive in interviews is nothing new, deal with it!

·
IRAN #1
2,221 Posts
I don't understand how she's the top babyface in this company, everyone loves her to.. She comes across as an arrogant jerk. Right now she's more unbearable than ever before, her character is so cringe.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yet if Charlotte said she wants to get paid more than Vince, she will teach Jones how to wrestle or Simone shouldn't use her dad's moves, the meltdown would be enormous here
To be fair, Charlie would be a hypocrite to say such a thing since she clearly uses her dads gimmicks and finisher, that being said, Rebecca needs to stfu and worry about the fact that the divas division becoming more and more non existent

1 - 20 of 64 Posts