Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't dislike her or trying to hate on her. It's a simple fact that she's nothing more then a jobber. She was never been NXT Women's Champion and I doubt she will ever become Divas Champion. She is nothing more then Charlotte's bitch.

· Banned
14,425 Posts
Becky has a average look any way lol. Soon Sasha well job too. I mean iwc are already turning on banks. Wont be long till she becomes divas champ and starts burying everyone, smarks well too. Casuals just dont love the nxt girls like they do Paige. Bayley and Alexa have more potential their. Chuck Sasha and Becky bk to nxt, charlotte too. Elevate Bayley and Aleca. Charlotte drops divas title to Paige by rumble. Repackage them. They have done enough damage as it is, with this stifling book. See not paiges fault, but booking. Paige has more charisma in her little pinky then sasha and becky hv combined tho. Its true, oh its damn true.

· Registered
5,382 Posts
Wo Wo Wo.....She has been getting the main storyline, I bet you Becky is getting the big feud versus Charlotte. She lost for keyfabe versions tonight, prior she has been a winner and heavily in storylines.....in fact Becky is the only who has a storyline going on, while Sasha is prancing around like a little fucking New Day wanna be, singing her lame ass songs, and hanging out with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

Charlotte is being the "Flair" Champion. Becky is fighting the battle of her dreams and friendship and being torn between keeping her friends, and being nice, and going Lynch-anity on them and being the best arse kicking bitch in town and usurper to the crown.

· Banned
1,396 Posts
It seems that they're going with an underdog story with her. What gets me is that, while I know they're protecting Sasha (whether or not that leads to a big payoff of any sort remains to be seen) why have her lose matches if she's being built as Charlotte's next challenger? Makes no sense. I wouldn't mind seeing her snap on one of the other Team BAD members and just beat the hell out of her. I think that Becky has a charisma that can get her over if the company could ever figure out how to capitalize off of it. Thus far they haven't and I'm not getting my hopes up that it will change. At least she's getting a chance, which I didn't expect would happen.

· The Empire will Reign again
18,485 Posts
I didn't mind any of her previous losses because none of them were clean but tonight's loss felt like a clean loss. Yea there was interference but she recovered and was about to win but Sasha reversed her reversal, that is to say she out-wrestled her, and rolled her up for a clean feeling win*.

* even babyfaces pull tights now, I don't think that classifies as "dirty" anymore

· TEAM KICK!
11,135 Posts
Jobbers don't get involved in title feuds and have the sort of development that they're giving Becky.

She won't win the belt, but right now, she's far from a jobber.

· ★ Liverpool FC ★
2,788 Posts
All the hate man. Today they're considered either jobbers or championship material. I like her, fuck her kayfabe streak man :becky

· Locker Room Leader
15,219 Posts
She's going the Tommy Dreamer/Tomoaki Honma way :mj2

Her first big win will make me mark out. Just hope it's against Charlotte or Sasha. Everybody beats Paige.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.