Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
This Becky Lynch... it s disgusting...c mon... you are not in the center of the world , after you lose the title you will be a jobber, don t remember when Beth Phoenix was booked as a jobber.
Ok, Edge was not that athletic that Seth Rollins is, but Edge every single time he appeard on tv wans t bored me the fuck out to shot down my tv.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a Beth Phoneix vs Becky feud or even just a match. I always wanted to see the FHW go up against Mickie, Melina, Michelle, and Beth and since Mickie has been reduced to a jobber, Beth is the only one with any credibility to make any matchup worth watching.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Im not really getting these tweets, not sure if its just poor english or I just get bored half way through and start thinking about paint drying.

glad she confirmed shes been dating rollins though, I might get some sleep tonight.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Im not really getting these tweets, not sure if its just poor english or I just get bored half way through and start thinking about paint drying.

glad she confirmed shes been dating rollins though, I might get some sleep tonight.

...it’s all pretty straight forward. The problem here is definitely on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,882 Posts
I hate social media, women's wrestling, and millennials, so this story is just about as bad as it gets for me unless Muslim extremists or a Kardashian get involved.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,551 Posts
For fuck sakes, let those 4 work on their work accounts and let them build up a proper mix tag feud.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Couldn't care less about some fake Twitter beef but the comment Dawson left on the Instagram post WWE posted of Seth and Becky kissing was funny.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Look, I get it that this is work, and it's just to put her over, but the neck jabs(no pun intended) at Edge, I don't think is funny at all.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Pathetic talks tough on twitter but a scared little girl on the mic every week. Another horror show this week saved by the British audience. Was owned by lacey again.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I love it

I'm sorry, I do.

I haven't heard/seen much from Becky since mania on twitter, so when I saw this thread title I feared it might be boring/cringeworthy. But i loved it lol. She's really good on twitter - i don't care what anyone says. i'm entertained.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts