Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This honestly doesn't surprise me in the slightest that it's being considered and I think both parties would benefit from it. If they are indeed going to go for it, what WWE should do is bring Becky out the post-WrestleMania Raw, Ronda returns and she "injures" her with the armbar, and that is how Becky's absence would best serve as being explained.

·
Premium Member
11,921 Posts
Interesting because right now I don't see her losing the title at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I'm questioning this because of how much Becky hates taking time off.

That said, if she is, it's better that they don't do some unnecessary injury angle.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't believe an injury angle would be unnecessary because it would start up Becky's next feud for when she would get back, not only that, it would also lead to the rest of both sets of horsewomen eventually getting involved and set the stage for the wrestling horsewomen vs the MMA horsewomen at next year's WrestleMania.

·
Asuka
96,502 Posts
Hard to believe she'll be allowed to take much time off. Vince likes to ride his talent like old race horses until they have nothing left. Hell, I don't think Vince even knows HOW to book a womens division that doesn't have Becky sucking up all the oxygen out of the arena at this point, it's like second nature to him.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,970 Posts
If she's written off in a big way then her return would be well enough received so it's not a bad idea if Vince allows as such for a change for a Top Talent, I can see Baszler and her minions putting her on the shelf in some form near the end of her Title reign.

·
Southern Pride
2,963 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Beckys been at the top of RAW for so long and very active. If I were her I would be wanting a break too.

Shayna using her two BFFs would be a great opportunity to defeat Becky without hurting Becky at all, allowing Becky to take a break for awhile.

I've given up trying to guess any possible Rousey return. Last I heard, there is no movement in it happening any time soon.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,766 Posts
She deserves the time off if true. Her absence will only bring her reactions closer to where they were when she first got over. Shayna can rule RAW for a while. It's time for Becky to let go of the gold and come back in a chasing role. If Rousey is not coming back then there's nothing left for her to do right now unless NXT talent like Bianca, Io, and Rhea start getting called up. Just drop the gold at Mania and come back hot. I just hope Charlotte doesn't swoop in and end Shayna's title reign within a month in a forced babyface push. If not, expect Shayna to run through all of the women available on RAW. She will then become public enemy #1. Vicious cycle here in the IWC.

Hard to believe she'll be allowed to take much time off. Vince likes to ride his talent like old race horses until they have nothing left. Hell, I don't think Vince even knows HOW to book a womens division that doesn't have Becky sucking up all the oxygen out of the arena at this point, it's like second nature to him.
Dude, Becky has only reigned as champion for a year. You act like she's been booked to win the title 10 times like Charlotte or like she's been booked like Triple H was back between 2003-2007. Sucking the oxygen out of the arena? LOL okay. You say that she will not be allowed to take time off insinuating that she is a commodity, then you go on to say that she sucks the life out of the arena like she's NOT a commodity lol. Vince will book the division like he has been booking it before Becky got her face broken. He will assemble his blondes and put them all back in position, assuming that Becky takes extended time off and Rousey doesn't return.

Becky got crazy over after being a jobber on the pre-show and deserved to reign on top for a while. Get over it. It's ending at Mania. Then Shayna will go on to dominate and beat Asuka multiple times on RAW, then you'll have someone new to hate lol.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Sounds WWE fail to bring in Ronda and I can assume she will pull the relinquish the title and (kafyably) she doesn't sign any extension then she said she already beat anyone and no one's left to fight with her, so she decides to walk out from the company.

If that scenario happen, I want see if she could gain CM Punk level.

·
Registered
897 Posts
She deserves it since she has been carrying the raw women’s division along with flair and asuka. She has had a great run since she turned at summerslam 2018 and she has done it all. I would like to see her come back fresh and ready for the next chapter, hopefully a feud with Ronda.

Kratox is mad because everything he wants for Asuka Becky has from the titles to the reactions to espn commercials and to the recognitions she gets. Dude u weird, unless u know asuka personally u are taking these stanning to another level.

·
Asuka
96,502 Posts
Dude, Becky has only reigned as champion for a year. You act like she's been booked to win the title 10 times like Charlotte
She's been pushed FAR harder than Charlotte ever has.

She can't win the title 10 fucking times, because her push only started at SummerSlam 2018, OBVIOUSLY. Since then, it's been the most obnoxious womens push in history. So what if Charlotte won the title 10 times? Becky won the first womens WrestleMania main event. Not only that, she won both belts at the same time, and she's STILL holding one. Who cares about Flairs 10 title reigns? You think Becky is under Flair because of some quick title reigns? I hate to tell you, but Stone Cold Steve Austin is a bigger pro wrestling star than Ric Flair. He didn't need 16 title reigns to do it. He did it by doing things like winning WrestleMania main events, which Flair never did.

Sucking the oxygen out of the arena? LOL okay. You say that she will not be allowed to take time off insinuating that she is a commodity, then you go on to say that she sucks the life out of the arena like she's NOT a commodity lol.
She's not a commodity and she's not good for business, but Vince BELIEVES she's a commodity, and that's all that matters. Vince McMahon also believes that Roman Reigns and Drew Mcintyre are better for business than Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt. Does him being wrong prevent him from believing it? Hell no. He believes what he wants.

Even if he thought she wasn't valuable, Vince doesn't want anyone getting time off. He's a notorious control freak who wants everyone working as hard as he does. He wouldn't give a referee a week off if their mother was dying.

Becky got crazy over after being a jobber on the pre-show and deserved to reign on top for a while. Get over it. It's ending at Mania.
Being over with some dumb fans and not being a difference maker to business doesn't entitle you to shit. She did nothing for business. Nothing. If anything, she's been a negative influence on the product. Social media may be interested in womens wrestling but the public are not and have turned it off en masse. She's the same level of draw every other woman is, so you don't give her the main event. You give Asuka, the talented one, the main event. End of discussion. Either that or you never give any of them main events and keep the playing field more even.

And no, this ISN'T ending at Mania. Her title reign is ending at Mania (I mean.....MAYBE), but if you think for a second that her run as a top star in this company is over, get fucking real. She'll be the champion again this year. Maybe both of them at the same time again.

Then Shayna will go on to dominate and beat Asuka multiple times on RAW, then you'll have someone new to hate lol.
Oh, I already hate Shayna, but I'll never hate her the way I hate Becky, because Shayna didn't main event WrestleMania. She didn't put her hand in the cookie jar where it didn't belong, she stayed in her lane. Even if Shayna beats Asuka, why do I give a fuck at this point? All I'm interested in is Asuka winning the Raw title and I've already resigned myself to the reality that it'll never happen while Vince is alive. I'm checked out. I'm not gonna bother watching those fucking matches if they happen. I have total apathy to Asuka doing a job to Shayna at this point. They might as well do it since they certainly can't assign anyone else as the designated jobber to the champions seeing as most of the other women are white.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
If Becky sucks oxygen out of the arena, what does Asuka do? What does Charlotte do? What does Bayley do? What does Shayna do?

Name a woman more consistently over than Becky, for 2 straight years. No seriously, name one. I'll wait. Hell, fuck just women, name a PERSON more over for that period of time?

Maybe she wants to get married and have a honeymoon? Maybe she's got a niggling injuries? She's been one of their biggest work horses for years now, they had her working a TLC match about 2 weeks after she got a concussion, if anybody deserves a break it's her. Her only ever "time off" in her entire career was to film a movie, which is hardly time off. I don't blame her for taking a break if this is true.

They'll probably have Shayna or Ronda injure her the night after Mania and she'll be back for Summerslam.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Well,I can sense she will get married with Seth, i can speculate this since Seth visited Becky's parents on last Christmas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts