Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
I just hope she's losing at Mania.

The shitstorm on this forum.... she beat favorites like Sasha, she beat Asuka, only to lose to SHAYNA, who nobody likes View attachment 82805
Well apparently her & Seth are taking time off after WM so you’re probably going to get your wish :LOL:

Shayna is a good heel champion though to be fair, I think it’s inevitable we’ll see her and Ronda feud one day.

I’d actually like to see Becky return as a heel, she’s done pretty much all she can as a face & the majority of the online fans have turned on her anyway. Perfect time to freshen her up after WM & turn her.

·
Team AEW
2,774 Posts
Well apparently her & Seth are taking time off after WM so you’re probably going to get your wish :LOL:

Shayna is a good heel champion though to be fair, I think it’s inevitable we’ll see her and Ronda feud one day.

I’d actually like to see Becky return as a heel, she’s done pretty much all she can as a face & the majority of the online fans have turned on her anyway. Perfect time to freshen her up after WM & turn her.
Well, it's first time I've heard of the time-off. I don't think it's a done deal, Vince can always suddenly say "guys, we really NEED you", like he did with Punk all those times, and there won't be any time off. And honestly, will he really agree to give the time off to his 2 biggest stars on RAW? I doubt it.

Anyway, I don't think they'll do a heel turn. From what I understand, Becky gets pretty strong reactions from casuals and she's the #1 merch mover in the company. They won't turn her. Online fans don't matter, because in reality people can complain, but a lot of fans still buy her merch in tons, so there's no reason to risk this. I actually think the opposite - she'll return after the time-off as a babyface, fans will miss her and probably find some new love for her character. The ideal thing would be is to take a slightly different direction, or tweak her character in some way, so she doesn't stay stale. But knowing WWE, they won't do it, she'll just stay the way she is now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I for one will be hoping she does lose, shes beyond stale at this point. It's rinse and repeat for the majority of her feuds. Even this build has similarities to last years Wrestlemania as someone has already pointed out in a previous post.

Seriously, Becky losing the belt may actually be good for her. People always get tired of the same result over and over, let her lose and pick up the chase again and I'm 99% certain crowd reactions for her would increase again (for those who like her).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts