Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another interesting note from the presser is that Lynch was wearing a bandage over the back of her neck to sell last night's RAW attack by Shayna Baszler. As noted, Baszler attacked Lynch to build to their rumored WrestleMania 36 match, and bit the back of her neck. You can click here for an update on Baszler's roster status and news on WWE censoring the bloody segment. Below is video of Lynch wearing the bandage at today's press conference.

Source: Becky Lynch Wears Neck Bandage At WrestleMania 37 Press Conference, News From The Event (Videos) - Wrestling Inc.

·
\m/
22,620 Posts
Rather misleading title.

Many were calling her that after the attack so it is nice that she picked it up.

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
That's badass. To be honest I wouldn't mind a move away from 'The Man' moniker. I've never really liked it.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
So we're gonna see Gangrel or Vampiro soon

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
The whole thing is too over the top for me to take seriously. The blood looked so fake and calling her a "vampire" just speaks on how silly this angle is. They should try to move away from the biting thing because it was embarrassing. Why is an MMA fighter's first instinct to bite anyway?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
This makes perfect sense. Becky Lynch became over after someone punched her. Now that interest over her has faded, they had someone bite her. Next year they will shoot her with a blaster.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
This is somewhat mirroring last years WM build with Becky.

Leg injury/biten neck so not a neck injury per say

Refusing to go to the doctors last year/refusing to be taken to a "local medical facility by ambulance this year

Came back in a police vehicle/drove herself back in the ambulance.

At least they didnt give Becky an arm injury to play off of

·
Registered
2,285 Posts

Leg injury/biten neck so not a neck injury per say

Refusing to go to the doctors last year/refusing to be taken to a "local medical facility by ambulance this year

Came back in a police vehicle/drove herself back in the ambulance.

At least they didnt give Becky an arm injury to play off of
I hate the parallels. The mania build only killed interest in the main event. Repeating the same awful story beats is only going to cool this program off.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I thought it was a nod to "covered in blood Becky" from Nia's punch in the nose, that skyrocketed her career. WWE doesn't like to bring in the fake blood very often on regular TV, so it says something that they were willing to do this for her.

·
IRAN #1
2,217 Posts
So Shayna is actually a vampire now?.. Does this company have to fuck up everybody.. Stop ruining everyone's career you dirty old man.

·
Team AEW
2,774 Posts
I just hope she's losing at Mania.

The shitstorm on this forum.... she beat favorites like Sasha, she beat Asuka, only to lose to SHAYNA, who nobody likes

1 - 20 of 27 Posts