Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Ronda trained extensively in Judo from a very young age (her psycho mom woke her every morning with an arm bar). Its likey all that trauma, weight cutting, etc. rendered her sterile. Unfortunate because she wanted to get pregnant, but at least her and Travis have custody of his 2 kids
Her life of intense training and competing and all.
things involved could most definitely be a factor but we don't know.

It is great that they have his kids but it's clear she wanted her own and I know from seeing my sister go through immense difficulties getting pregnant and other more traumatic loses that sometimes people want their own child so much that it devastates them when it takes a long time or when it just doesn't happen.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
She’ll come back & immediately win the belt like Reigns did. Probably the SD one tho since Rollins is there.

I have no interest in another babyface run. They should bring her back as a heel.
Nobody is going to boo her.

I mean I don't like her act as "The Man" and I'm sure that there are others that don't but I'm not out of touch enough to think that there are enough people who dislike it to make a dent in what will undoubtedly be an overwhelmingly positive reaction to her when she is back in the fray.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Nobody is going to boo her.

I mean I don't like her act as "The Man" and I'm sure that there are others that don't but I'm not out of touch enough to think that there are enough people who dislike it to make a dent in what will undoubtedly be an overwhelmingly positive reaction to her when she is back in the fray.
Anyone can get booed if the story is right. If Daniel Bryan can get booed, Becky Lynch can. The reason it didn’t work last time was because 1. The fans already were sick of Charlotte, & 2. Becky’s character had a right to be pissed off. When the heel is right & the fans can see that, combined with them already seeing through the years of Charlotte being forced into the main event, it was never going to work.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Anyone can get booed if the story is right. If Daniel Bryan can get booed, Becky Lynch can. The reason it didn’t work last time was because 1. The fans already were sick of Charlotte, & 2. Becky’s character had a right to be pissed off. When the heel is right & the fans can see that, combined with them already seeing through the years of Charlotte being forced into the main event, it was never going to work.
Some people are born babyfaces. Not to mention that it's largely a pro Becky fanbase and there is likely very little desire from WWE to turn her.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I really wanted Shayna to maybe get a push and have her feud with Ripley, so for selfish reasons, I hope she goes to SD. But, they have to fill space on a 3 hour show so you never know.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,040 Posts
If she beats Ripley Im going to break my fucking TV.
Yikes, you might want to buy a new TV then in advance because that could actually happen (which would still be a pretty cool result for Becky Lynch) :bjpenn

·
Registered
702 Posts

Becky spells out NIGHT ONE. This is probably the reason why WWE is going with Sasha/Bianca in the main event of Night One. Becky will confront the winner.
Could be right. She trolled her followers with a picture of the curtain at Gorilla for the RR and then responded with "oh no, I just thought they were some nice curtains".

Sent from my 5029Y_EEA using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Do people outside of WWE know about her? They know more about Roman.
To be fair I live in the UK and people who don’t watch WWE probably don’t know either of them. In the USA though I thought Becky got a lot of media attention during her run as The Man?

I guess we’ll find out... WHEN THE MAN COMES AROUND 😁

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
To be fair I live in the UK and people who don’t watch WWE probably don’t know either of them. In the USA though I thought Becky got a lot of media attention during her run as The Man?

I guess we’ll find out... WHEN THE MAN COMES AROUND 😁
She got decent media attention at the time but it wasn't overwhelming. That doesn't mean her profile didn't grow but the huge question is how much. At the time WWE was pretty heavily involved with ESPN as well and that is much less prevalent now. It's tough to truly gather how much of any top star's profile is genuine or planted because wrestling isn't really on the collective social or cultural consciousness anymore. She is definitely highly popular among wrestling fans and that is really the only metric that matters these days because of the very fact that wrestling is very low on the pop culture totem pole.

She’s the biggest star they have. The Man.
Which in this day and age can sometimes feel like being the best baseball player on a basketball team. Not just a Becky specific issue by any means but in a business with essentially zero stars of consequence it applies to nearly anyone who reaches the top of WWE.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not even slightly. You've shown that you're making your choice on your feelings than the facts. I disproved her points, she never said a single thing that disproved any of smark's points, and relied on personal attacks to drive her nonsense home. You have now shown that your 'arguments' are non-existent as well.
Discussing this with u is like discussing with a wall.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts