Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,112 Posts
I never said anything about Ronda going public with it or if she actually tried to get pregnant.
No clue what you are talking about. Ronda talked about that, doesn`t matter you repeated it or not.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I heard the same song and dance on other sites, how about you get your own material instead of stealing other people's words.

Also the Raw and SD Woman's Divisions has been way too damn boring for a year without Becky there and 2 years since Ronda left. Those two are the most made woman that WWE has ever made in the last 6 years since this new Woman's Revolution Debut.

Face the facts Becky has 3 more years or more if Vince didn't add an extra year since she has been gone. This is to you and other guys. Either stop crying/whining or suck it up like adults do.
Get an argument.

Becky is trash as is most women's wrestling. Pushing the awful 'women's revolution' has aided in destroying wwe even more so than it already was and the business would better without it. Don't try and talk trash to the guy because he called out your princess and her boring work.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,006 Posts
Woman's Wrestling is trash? I am so laughing right now. I guess in your simple mind didn't know that it was good in the 90's in a different organizations, good in the 70's. Gotten more powerful decades later. You can call Becky Lynch trash you want and you can get on her abilities, you can keep on hating everything involving woman or woman's wreslting while they make more money in the bank. Get more successful individually each year. A good portion will be in the hall of fame in different branches. In WWE and in Texas for what they have done in the business. Also woman in the world are gaining more power every single year. Becky is not even my princess. My pets in my forest are my princesses. Plus my god daughter is my princess too.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Does anybody still care about Ronda vs Becky at this point? Ship sailed two years ago. They could’ve somewhat gotten away with doing it last year while Becky was still the Champion but Ronda wanted to sit at home and play Video Games 😂

Becky wrestled one more year after Ronda retired (for getting a baby) and Becky had a baby, while Ronda sat 2 years at home and played videogames ... If both of them come back, Becky will have to bit her lips all the time. :D

Hopefully Asuka won`t retire before Ronda comes back, so Ronda got a chance to become pregnant too some day. ;)

Never had thought, that we write 2021 multiple times about who became pregnant (Lacey, etc.) who did not (Ronda, Charlotte, etc).
That could easily lead to Ronda throwing a jab at Becky for getting pregnant at the height of her popularity. Hell, Shayna kinda did that already.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Woman's Wrestling is trash? I am so laughing right now. I guess in your simple mind didn't know that it was good in the 90's in a different organizations, good in the 70's. Gotten more powerful decades later. You can call Becky Lynch trash you want and you can get on her abilities, you can keep on hating everything involving woman or woman's wreslting while they make more money in the bank. Get more successful individually each year. A good portion will be in the hall of fame in different branches. In WWE and in Texas for what they have done in the business. Also woman in the world are gaining more power every single year. Becky is not even my princess. My pets in my forest are my princesses. Plus my god daughter is my princess too.
I love how your 'argument' says nothing. I say most women's wrestling is trash and you then describe one of the few era's in one of the few parts of the world where the women can work. You then go on a tangent about money as if that has any bearing on the entertainment value. And then the hall of fame, as if it matters. Loads of far superior wrestlers aren't in the hall of fame, do you think that makes them any less as performers? And you cap it off with some nonsense about how women are gaining power, again as if it has anything to do with the entertainment value of pro wrestling. Oh, and I seem to struck a nerve with the princess comment because you seemed to need to bring up animals and a forest and your god daughter, as if I give a shit about that or as if it matters to the point I'm trying to make.

·
25,857 Posts
@Pure_Dynamite12 let's please tone things down a little bit.

Also let's please try to keep things on topic dealing with the alleged imminent return of Becky (and Ronda) as opposed to the overall merit of women's wrestling.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Get an argument.

Becky is trash as is most women's wrestling. Pushing the awful 'women's revolution' has aided in destroying wwe even more so than it already was and the business would better without it. Don't try and talk trash to the guy because he called out your princess and her boring work.
It’s best to ignore ignorance when I see one

buffy ignore that guy. Some people just lack a clue.

I love how your 'argument' says nothing. I say most women's wrestling is trash and you then describe one of the few era's in one of the few parts of the world where the women can work. You then go on a tangent about money as if that has any bearing on the entertainment value. And then the hall of fame, as if it matters. Loads of far superior wrestlers aren't in the hall of fame, do you think that makes them any less as performers? And you cap it off with some nonsense about how women are gaining power, again as if it has anything to do with the entertainment value of pro wrestling. Oh, and I seem to struck a nerve with the princess comment because you seemed to need to bring up animals and a forest and your god daughter, as if I give a shit about that or as if it matters to the point I'm trying to make.
Dude chill out! If you don’t like women’s wrestling fine, no need to get worked up and be an ass. Women’s wrestling is not trash. You can’t even articulate your points without been condescending. Women’s wrestling for the past few years has outshined men’s wrestling that is full of bland superstars.

@Pure_Dynamite12 let's please tone things down a little bit.

Also let's please try to keep things on topic dealing with the alleged imminent return of Becky (and Ronda) as opposed to the overall merit of women's wrestling.
I am excited for her return. I am surprised Ronda is coming back. I really thought she was done with the business.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Dude chill out! If you don’t like women’s wrestling fine, no need to get worked up and be an ass. Women’s wrestling is not trash. You can’t even articulate your points without been condescending. Women’s wrestling for the past few years has outshined men’s wrestling that is full of bland superstars.
If you look at my post and try and make me seem like the ignorant one, then the problem is you. It started when buffy tried to start shit with someone voicing their opinion and I called her/him out for it, then they tried to spit out a bunch of nonsense in an attempt to save face and you've come along to try and cover for them. They started the issue, not me, I pointed out the arrogance of their statements. That's all. Just because some people can't handle their bad takes being argued against doesn't mean the one doing the arguing is the one at fault.

get over it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you look at my post and try and make me seem like the ignorant one, then the problem is you. It started when buffy tried to start shit with someone voicing their opinion and I called her/him out for it, then they tried to spit out a bunch of nonsense in an attempt to save face and you've come along to try and cover for them. They started the issue, not me, I pointed out the arrogance of their statements. That's all. Just because some people can't handle their bad takes being argued against doesn't mean the one doing the arguing is the one at fault.

get over it.
I read Buffys reply to that guy and he did a great job disproving his points about Becky. You didn’t do that, you just wanted to be an ass lol. You can actually have a civil conversation on why you think Becky is not good without coming off rude.

·
Registered
172 Posts
You’ve got to love the people claiming that Becky will move ratings or make the product better or whatever else. It’s women’s wrestling, people. It’s a niche product within a niche product within a niche market. Very very very few people care, and the WWE product has become markedly worse from the moment they started paying attention to the women in 2015. If you like it, good for you, but most of us don’t, and the ratings and all other metrics reflect that.
Nobody believes she will move ratings, u just made that up. She will make the division better because she is the top star in it just like romans return made the smackdown men’s division better because he is the top star. Also nobody moves ratings in pro wrestling today except the Rock.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I read Buffys reply to that guy and he did a great job disproving his points about Becky. You didn’t do that, you just wanted to be an ass lol. You can actually have a civil conversation on why you think Becky is not good without coming off rude.
Not even slightly. You've shown that you're making your choice on your feelings than the facts. I disproved her points, she never said a single thing that disproved any of smark's points, and relied on personal attacks to drive her nonsense home. You have now shown that your 'arguments' are non-existent as well.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,947 Posts
would be great if she feuds with asuka (who she never lost the belt to), to determine rhea's next opponent after wm.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Why would Becky have to bite her lips? Do you think she is the kind of person that would chirp someone for not getting pregnant? Some people have trouble getting pregnant. Some people can't get pregnant. We don't know why Ronda has been unsuccessful in getting pregnant.
Ronda trained extensively in Judo from a very young age (her psycho mom woke her every morning with an arm bar). Its likey all that trauma, weight cutting, etc. rendered her sterile. Unfortunate because she wanted to get pregnant, but at least her and Travis have custody of his 2 kids

41 - 60 of 94 Posts