Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Queen of all Galaxies
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

“Ronda is going to be coming back at a certain point in time. Becky Lynch, she just had her first baby, she will be coming back at a certain point in time in the not too distant future,” Khan said on the show, as transcribed first by Fightful.
Can't wait.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Good. The women are getting one of their few legitimate stars back in the future. Just keep Charlotte away from her, you know WWE loves to have her leach off of Becky's popularity.

·
Registered
27,020 Posts
I mean this just sounded like a fairly corporate answer from Nick Khan. The "not too distant future" could be 6 days or 6 months.

Other than a possible surprise appearance at Mania, I don't see her being fully back until later in the year.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,995 Posts
Please no. Becky is the most irritating woman on the roster. Her cringey walk, fake tough accent, obnoxious nickname! Fuck!

Time for more awful acting, terrible catchphrase, 4 second Becky Chants, and Ronda tweeting "It's just a work bro". Let the terrible product get more terrible.
I heard the same song and dance on other sites, how about you get your own material instead of stealing other people's words.

Also the Raw and SD Woman's Divisions has been way too damn boring for a year without Becky there and 2 years since Ronda left. Those two are the most made woman that WWE has ever made in the last 6 years since this new Woman's Revolution Debut.

Face the facts Becky has 3 more years or more if Vince didn't add an extra year since she has been gone. This is to you and other guys. Either stop crying/whining or suck it up like adults do.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Please no. Becky is the most irritating woman on the roster. Her cringey walk, fake tough accent, obnoxious nickname! Fuck!

Time for more awful acting, terrible catchphrase, 4 second Becky Chants, and Ronda tweeting "It's just a work bro". Let the terrible product get more terrible.
She needs to be on RAW, that show is so garbage. She can salvage it.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,995 Posts
salvage it.?LOL!
How? She was one of the main reasons for the dramatic drop in WWE ratings! They call her Becky Cringe for a reason! Her fake tough atitude, horrible accent and Cringe humor make people change the channel!
The ratings dropped because the shows sucks.

·
25,858 Posts

The Bex getting ready for that comeback.

But seriously, I second what @TD Stinger said. Them saying "soon" could mean anything, just recently we saw how they spent a month telling us that Rhea was coming to RAW "very soon". So for all we know they may be planing to have her come back by SummerSlam, which to me seems like a good window for her return as opposed to earlier because it would allow for some time for them to sort things out in the RAW women's division because as it stands right now, it is in complete shambles and has truly never recovered after Becky left. They just haven't been able to fill that void.

At the same time the division is not currently ready for a Becky return as far as the state of the other players goes. They have the talent but they need to fix things booking wise and build them up. Rhea debuting and hopefully winning at Mania would give the division a much needed shake up. Give her a dominant heel run while building other players up and you have a division ready for a babyface Becky returning to reclaim the title she never lost.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
salvage it.?LOL!
How? She was one of the main reasons for the dramatic drop in WWE ratings! They call her Becky Cringe for a reason! Her fake tough atitude, horrible accent and Cringe humor make people change the channel!
What show are you watching? the show is terrible and so are the ratings now. It's almost a guaranteed she will increase viewership when she returns. You're acting like people aren't changing the channel now. For most people the channel isn't even on.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
The ratings dropped because the shows sucks.
The show isn't likely to get notably better because of one person. At best what you'll get is some more people willing to suffer through the garbage just to see Becky. Though who knows how many if any extra people will tune in because of her. As over as she was/is she was a victim of crappy writing when she was around I'm not sure the situation creatively any better now than it was then.

·
Registered
12,032 Posts
I really don't want Ronda to come back...but yeah, we don't really know what he means by 'distant future'.

·
Registered
378 Posts
What show are you watching? the show is terrible and so are the ratings now. It's almost a guaranteed she will increase viewership when she returns. You're acting like people aren't changing the channel now. For most people the channel isn't even on.
increase viewership?
When was the last time she increased viewership for RAW or SmackDown? She was never a DRAW! Only the opposite of this

1 - 20 of 94 Posts