Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,930 Posts
So Becky dropped off Seth from a car? :D And before we start blaming her:
If Seth had come there with an Uber, the thread title had been: "Seth Rollings with another mysterious person at SD, what about Becky?". ;)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I've been a big fan of Becky during her push, but I don't know if I can be quite as enthusiastic about her knowing she's with Seth lol.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,619 Posts
You welcome! Most likely Becky will stay on RAW, they need her there
That is highly unlikely since Raw woman's division is too bloated and stacked already. I honestly seeing her on Smackdown with her fiancee since they just made a family and wouldn't want both of them split apart.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
That is highly unlikely since Raw woman's division is too bloated and stacked already. I honestly seeing her on Smackdown with her fiancee since they just made a family and wouldn't want both of them split apart.
RAW's womens division is indeed bloated and stacked FULL OF JOBBERS! RAW desperately needs Lynch back to bury them!

Smackdown already has Bayley and Billie Kay on top of their card, Becky isnt needed on Smackdown

·
Standing with The Man
6,195 Posts
RAW's womens division is indeed bloated and stacked FULL OF JOBBERS! RAW desperately needs Lynch back to bury them!

Smackdown already has Bayley and Billie Kay on top of their card, Becky isnt needed on Smackdown
If Becky does "come back" she won't be tied to any brand she'll be a "special attraction performer" come back for Mania's etc and big programs like another Evolution PPV, she'll certainly rarely show up on TV every week that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
If Becky does "come back" she won't be tied to any brand she'll be a "special attraction performer" come back for Mania's etc and big programs like another Evolution PPV, she'll certainly rarely show up on TV every week that's for sure.
Already then just bring back Becky two belts and bury all with her then! Should rebrand Becky two belts as Becky Gold Belt! Just unifynthe titles and make a legit looking championship belt ffs 🙏🏻

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,619 Posts

Raw doesn't need Becky anymore. She did everything there in her one full year there. It's time for Becky to return home to SD for special appearances only. Billie Kay on top of their card? Are you kidding me right now?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Raw doesn't need Becky anymore. She did everything there in her one full year there. It's time for Becky to return home to SD for special appearances only. Billie Kay on top of their card? Are you kidding me right now?
Of course Billie Kay is on top of the card! Thats where she belongs!

No. Becky is not done! She is STILL The Man! And will be for a long time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts