Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://rajah.com/node/57508

Becky vs Nattie is scheduled for Smackdown Live and I can't see them having Nattie lose prior to her title match at SS. My only hope is it ends in a DQ or something. And as much as I hate nattie getting a title match, She shouldn't be losing a week prior to it. This match shouldn't happen.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Nattie is not a rookie or jobber who just can't win so Becky will be fine,I actually think Becky will not be effected at all and it will benefit Nattie so much.

They also treat the women on Smackdown as equal and wins and losses doesn't matter now.

Tell me the last one to be effected by a loss on Smackdown?

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
I hate how Nattie, veteran jobber, gets a push but Alicia still has to be an afterthought.

Anyone know who's been in the WWE longer now, Alicia or Nattie?

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,671 Posts
:(

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Of course she is. Natty has a title match at SS. Becky is being used as enhancement talent ATM anyway. They used her to push Natty at the last SD ppv. Becky we'll be fine anyway.

Nattie is not a rookie or jobber who just can't win so Becky will be fine,I actually think Becky will not be effected at all and it will benefit Nattie so much.

They also treat the women on Smackdown as equal and wins and losses doesn't matter now.

Tell me the last one to be effected by a loss on Smackdown?
That's the problem With SD. Because they are booked equal. Theirs no clear designed heel or face. Or clear direction. At least on Raw you've got top heel in Alexa. Baby face I suppose Sasha. Better matches etc. Mean while SD top feud was Lana Naomi lol. Now Natty Naomi is the title match at SS, which is kick off show material.

We all know it should of been Charlotte Becky, guess they'd didn't want to Do a face face thing. At least on Raw they are doing Bliss Banks.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The problem is there is no jobber babyfaces so they have to use Becky or Charlotte to put over the heel if that heel happens to be the #1 contender. As for Naomi there is now rumors that she may hold the title for the remainder of 2017 so they can market her new look belt.

http://rajah.com/node/57509

I hope these rumors are just rumors. She's already held the title a couple of months too long.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Becky we'll be fine? Are you kidding me? Feud with Ellsworth? Dropped. Her
criticism SD ist not Land of Opportunity? Dropped. She will do nothing at Summerslam and let's face it. Next Babyface Push will go to Charlotte after what happend to her father. Becky has no storyline an she is
completely lost at Smackdown.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts
Becky we'll be fine? Are you kidding me? Feud with Ellsworth? Dropped. Her
criticism SD ist not Land of Opportunity? Dropped. She will do nothing at Summerslam and let's face it. Next Babyface Push will go to Charlotte after what happend to her father. Becky has no storyline an she is
completely lost at Smackdown.
Oh fuck off, don't even go there.

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
It would make sense as it'll be a great win for Natalya leading into her title match at SummerSlam, I hope she wins the title! I also agree with the fact that all the women on SmackDown are on equal footing in terms of getting wins and taking losses. Let Natalya have a shot, can't be having the same women in the title scene all the time. It would be boring and repetitive.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Alicia is hot as fuuuuuuuuuuck. :eek:wens3

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Another thread complaining about Becky's booking, because she is the only WWE superstar that has been jobbing and being mishandled as of late :eyeroll

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.