Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so upset right now I want to throw up. I feel like crying. I can't believe WWE has fucked up Becky Lynch so bad. She has all the potential to be a superstar. What the fuck is wrong with this company?

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
I'm so upset right now I want to throw up. I feel like crying. I can't believe WWE has fucked up Becky Lynch so bad. She has all the potential to be a superstar. What the fuck is wrong with this company?
I hope you weren't a Daniel Bryan fan a few years ago. Nah, you'd probably kill yourself by now.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
I am sorry but its almost like you Becky marks. Want her to be booked like a Goldberg or Asuka. Running Amock. Burying the entire division e.t.c. She is not. She is booked as an underdog. Who well over come the odds eventually. So settle down.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
29,405 Posts
It's just wrestling. Yes, she does deserve better. I just fear they might turn Charlotte heel and Becky remains the idiot lovable loser forevermore.
I guess they're hell bent on making her look like a moron :toomanykobes. I'll give them until Tuesday until I wash my hands of the situation. It's lunacy and literal insanity.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Ah this thread is right on schedule :clap

Reactions: Flair Flop

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
I think the better question is why a grown man would "throw up" or "cry" over a wrestler. Creepy.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
The best part of this thread was that Legit Boss called it before it happened, it was amazing timing :lmao.

Don't know what are ou surprised, WWE don't think much about Becky, They are gonna push whoever they want despite not being over or not generate the reactions they want, I can complain about a bunch of wrestlers I like and are treated like geeks (like the girl on my sig), but I can't do anything about it

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I don't know what the hell theyre doing. Becky taking the L does make the most sense as they can't job Naomi out before Charlotte takes her title. With there being no protection and it being Nattie getting the W over her twice in a row I'm staring to wonder if they aren't planning Nattie and Charlotte after Naomi is out of the way. I'm still not shaken at all in my thinking that Charlotte will stay as a semi face. I am a bit shaken on the Becky heel turn though. Could still be that she's being forced to finally snap but damn, they love making her look like a jobber.

60,001 Posts
I guess they're hell bent on making her look like a moron :toomanykobes. I'll give them until Tuesday until I wash my hands of the situation. It's lunacy and literal insanity.
Not to mention they've already done Becky gets duped by Charlotte. Why would anyone care to watch the same damn thing all over again with the exact same ending? Not for me. :tripsscust

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
And Vince be all like...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I am sorry but its almost like you Becky marks. Want her to be booked like a Goldberg or Asuka. Running Amock. Burying the entire division e.t.c. She is not. She is booked as an underdog. Who well over come the odds eventually. So settle down.
So when will she finally overcome the odds, its been a long fucking time now, she hasnt overcome any odds since NxT. And the one time she did was when she won the SDL womens title at a B-PPV and then had a lackluster reign with it until she lost it in some midcard fashion.

·
Standing with The Man
6,240 Posts
If this is the start of her heel turn then so be it, she can "claim" Naomi and Charlotte left her high and dry in the match and take it out on them, we're in a strange place with this though tonight was too early and Smackdown turn may just lead to her joining the other 3 which will not work all I can think is they have a rematch on Smackdown and as Becky is about to get the hot tag she jumps her teammates and walks away leaving them to get pinned.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,013 Posts
At this point, I'm actually convinced that they enjoy having Becky Lynch lose and that they enjoy having her look like a fool repeatedly.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,134 Posts
Becky is Irish. Vince loves the Irish. So hope Vince pays more attention to Smackdown because Becky will be beating Mahal for the belt once he flops.

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So when will she finally overcome the odds, its been a long fucking time now, she hasnt overcome any odds since NxT. And the one time she did was when she won the SDL womens title at a B-PPV and then had a lackluster reign with it until she lost it in some midcard fashion.
yeah, i don't think she's ever going to get her big moment

1 - 20 of 30 Posts