Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
In the WWE chronology she is a babyface who has been on top too long. Her attitude and superwoman booking hasn't helped. Time to lose the title and chase again before she reaches Connor McGregor levels of " just fuck off now".

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
The amount of hate for her is laughable. I'd much rather Becky be in this spot than almost anybody. I'm not her biggest fan, hell - I'm not even her fan, period. But I think she has a superstar presence around her. She's definitely better than most of the women. If we had Charlotte doing those spots, it would've been a lot worse.

Let me ask you a question. Seriously, with this writing. Who is not cringe? Like, really. Only a few people who have the talent to do even stupidest things a certain way, they don't come off as clowns as a result. And in the womens division - NO ONE can cut a good promo. Not one person. Becky is decent enough to be in the spot, at least judging by the standards that we have these days. She is basically the face of the company, that's why they told her to come and drink beer with Austin, simple as that.

Anyway, I don't have problem with Becky. What ruined that segment for me was Saxton. WWE would be better off to book an actual wrestler to take a Stunner from Austin, imo.
its the typical fickle iwc they only support you when your held back but once you make it to the top they turn on you

·
Registered
446 Posts
This was a car wreck before becky even turned up. Who wrote this shit with the cards and byron giving scores sure as hell wasn't Austin. Epic fail. First time iv ever watched Austin and thought wow that was bad. Then he has to endure another becky cringefest. Could they not have just had triple h on commentary and Austin flip him off or something that been way better. Real hokey shit this Austin must be embarrassed! But easy money hey ho.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Rock interacting with Corbin or Austin interacting with Saxton work. Shoehorning Cringe into the segment is forcing a interaction like how Rollins gets saved by DX someone or Reigns saving Hogan and Flair. WWE is trying so hard to give them a rub from actual stars and it does not work at all. It’s so out of place.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
that whole thing was absolute dog shit she and her coming out was just piling onto it whoever wrote that segment needs to be fired

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
As much as this may devastate some people to discover, she might just be very popular and respected by some of the biggest names in WWE.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
Nah, I don’t buy that. Sure guys like Austin & Rock are going to say nice things about Becky for obvious reasons but they don’t care what they’re doing on the show as long as it fits their image and they don’t give a rip about any of the current talent Becky included. It’s WWE putting Becky in these situations and they don’t really care if she’s ratings poison. They have other boxes to check.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Nah, I don’t buy that. Sure guys like Austin & Rock are going to say nice things about Becky for obvious reasons but they don’t care what they’re doing on the show as long as it fits their image and they don’t give a rip about any of the current talent Becky included. It’s WWE putting Becky in these situations and they don’t really care if she’s ratings poison. They have other boxes to check.
Your hate for Becky is incredible dude. The previous poster is right. May be the legends just like her. Good grief u guys are pathetic.

Anyone that calls Becky cringe is just immature and it’s not worth wasting time on such person. There’s a reason why Becky fans are not responding. Talking about Becky with a bunch of immature guys is just not worth it. I am out. If you guys want to discuss a topic, at least come up with a mature way to get your points across. Sometimes when I come on here, it feels like I am engaging people with the IQ of a toddler.

·
Baby Yoda
29,303 Posts
Anyone that calls Becky cringe is just immature and it’s not worth wasting time on such person. There’s a reason why Becky fans are not responding. Talking about Becky with a bunch of immature guys is just not worth it. I am out. If you guys want to discuss a topic, at least come up with a mature way to get your points across. Sometimes when I come on here, it feels like I am engaging people with the IQ of a toddler.
What? Most of Becky's sensible fans acknowledge that she's cringey.

Becky Cringe is a nickname which is used quite often.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Austin being there in an empty arena itself was a travesty considering how much he plays of the crowd.. They couldve just put off Austin this week instead... That said, I don't really mind Austin having a beer with Becky at the end. It does not matter whatsoever, Austin asked to cut a promo in an empty arena devoid of fans is the real travesty!!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Are people really complaining about Becky being part of some goofy segment with Stone Cold? It was fun, it was harmless, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It was a segment where Stone Cold proclaimed March 16 to be "3:16 day", then gave that goof ball Saxton a couple of Stunners.

The only travesty was Stone Cold not giving Becky a Stunner for when she gave him a Stunner on his show, completely out of character for Stone Cold to do.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Are people really complaining about Becky being part of some goofy segment with Stone Cold? It was fun, it was harmless, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It was a segment where Stone Cold proclaimed March 16 to be "3:16 day", then gave that goof ball Saxton a couple of Stunners.

The only travesty was Stone Cold not giving Becky a Stunner for when she gave him a Stunner on his show, completely out of character for Stone Cold to do.
I'd wager quite a lot of fictional money that Becky would love to have taken a stunner. Different times now.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Stone Cold just passed the torch to her, he didn't return the Stunner and even asked if she was going to respect the 3:16 day and don't stun him again, WWE fanboys here are part of this Becky was the darling of this forum until they got tired of her after a couple of months (typical WWE fan behaviour), she at least still connect with the crowd in a positive way unlike the failed push of her girlfriend.

Also a lot of people here were so damn progressive with the divas revolution crap and wanted overrated female wrestlers to main event ppv's, the typycal WWE fanboy made this platform that made Becky the top face, now stop bitching and enjoy her or just stop watching WWE.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Faces of the WWE. WHAT? The ratings drop when Becky is on TV. I'll go out on a limb, the women's tag team match on SD will beat the Becky Lynch segment on RAW ratings wise. Bet on it.
Smackdown: 2.673M During Bayley/Sasha vs Alexa/Nikki.

RAW: 2.108M ..............Not only was she on once, she was on TWICE. One of them with WITH Stone Cold. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stone Cold just passed the torch to her, he didn't return the Stunner and even asked if she was going to respect the 3:16 day and don't stun him again, WWE fanboys here are part of this Becky was the darling of this forum until they got tired of her after a couple of months (typical WWE fan behaviour), she at least still connect with the crowd in a positive way unlike the failed push of her girlfriend.

Also a lot of people here were so damn progressive with the divas revolution crap and wanted overrated female wrestlers to main event ppv's, the typycal WWE fanboy made this platform that made Becky the top face, now stop bitching and enjoy her or just stop watching WWE.
Becky is and always has been overrated. She's not believable as a badass. It's past time someone takes the belt from her even if it's Shayna Baszler.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
In the WWE chronology she is a babyface who has been on top too long.
I think her run has been just about right, considering she's been the most over woman in the WWE for a long time. Assuming she loses to Shayna Baszler (which is not a foregone conclusion), her title run would be one year, Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania. Nikki Bella held the belt for 301 days, for some perspective. The crowd hasn't turned on her - she's not as hot as she once was, but she'd not getting booed like Rollins, Reigns, Cena, or Charlotte. Those wrestlers overstayed their push. Becky has not - yet.

·
Southern Pride
2,897 Posts
They are in the performance center with no crowd. Why take it so seriously?

Becky saying her catchphrase there at the end didn't go well but that is just the nature of the mic. audio sometimes not sounding clear there. Becky didn't ruin anything. Austin had a few mishaps before she even came out. None of it is worth being overly serious about.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think her run has been just about right, considering she's been the most over woman in the WWE for a long time. Assuming she loses to Shayna Baszler (which is not a foregone conclusion), her title run would be one year, Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania. Nikki Bella held the belt for 301 days, for some perspective. The crowd hasn't turned on her - she's not as hot as she once was, but she'd not getting booed like Rollins, Reigns, Cena, or Charlotte. Those wrestlers overstayed their push. Becky has not - yet.
My point is if Becky is going to retain then don't attack shayna after losing at SS, don't return the same night shayna bites your neck just to be tough and don't do segments with Stone Cold. You ruin shayna and test audience patience. Becky doesn't have 5 star matches,her promos ignore that.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts