Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

Registered
Becky has go away heat with 5 people on this forum that don鈥檛 matter but she鈥檚 one of the most over acts in the whole company and she has a huge fanbase. Becky haters never change. The only thing cringe is Becky haters disproportioning the truth just to make themselves feel good. 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 You have to be a sad sad individual to deny that Becky is not over. Imagine someone with a brain cell thinking Becky lynch the most over woman in wwe is getting go away heat馃槀馃槀. If Becky who gets her name cheered every week is getting go away heat then wtf are the other wwe superstars who don鈥檛 get cheered getting. People like Ace never change dude馃槀馃槀馃槀. It burns ur soul that Becky along with Roman are the faces of wwe.

Giving someone who is already this cringe WWE material is the worst thing you can do.

It's as if her fans are deaf or are choosing to keep their hands in the sand.

Imagine freaking Henry Cejudo aka the King of Cringe trying to be Austin, that's what Becky Lynch is.

Stop trying to create another Steve Austin and let performers be themselves - aka not Steve Austin 0.0000000000000000000000000001.

KO is the same with his Stunner parody, a fat dude going around stunning like Austin is not bad ass, it comes off like a parody.

Say what you like about Roman but he can pull off badass a billion times better than either of these cringe lords.
How about May be u are the one that is deaf. Let me guess Ace u think u are better than everyone else right? Dude take a good look in the mirror and realize not everyone will like what u like. When it comes to Becky u are clearly in the minority. Attacking Becky fans doesn鈥檛 make u look cool, it makes u look pathetic.

Registered
She ruins every segment she's involved in.. She's always been cringe, it's good to see people are finally realizing it.
People realizing it? Dude I think u need to wake up from ur coma because Becky lynch is still over. It鈥檚 only a few crying clowns on these site that don鈥檛 matter in the context of the internet that hate her. U ever heard Becky get booed or receive silent treatment on raw? If u think u are as delusional and irrational as the other haters.

Faces of the WWE. WHAT? The ratings drop when Becky is on TV. I'll go out on a limb, the women's tag team match on SD will beat the Becky Lynch segment on RAW ratings wise. Bet on it.
So its Becky鈥檚 fault. I don鈥檛 know if ur thinking straight or not but that鈥檚 not how it works. So ur telling me when wwe鈥檚 ratings were trash in 95 that bret, hbk and taker were horrible lmao. Ok dude

Registered
Giving someone who is already this cringe WWE material is the worst thing you can do.

It's as if her fans are deaf or are choosing to keep their hands in the sand.

Imagine freaking Henry Cejudo aka the King of Cringe trying to be Austin, that's what Becky Lynch is.

Stop trying to create another Steve Austin and let performers be themselves - aka not Steve Austin 0.0000000000000000000000000001.

KO is the same with his Stunner parody, a fat dude going around stunning like Austin is not bad ass, it comes off like a parody.

Say what you like about Roman but he can pull off badass a billion times better than either of these cringe lords.
What's even worse. Austin looked bad by NOT stunning Becky Lynch. So not only is she making a fool of herself, she took Austin down a half a notch. That was pathetic. Errr... you STUN BECKY. It's the formula, it's Steve Austin 101. Nobody gets a pass.

Registered
So its Becky鈥檚 fault. I don鈥檛 know if ur thinking straight or not but that鈥檚 not how it works.
Not how it works? Well if she is the FACE OF THE COMPANY. Answer this, why do the rating drop during her segments? Why is never barely ever on TV? Why isn't she closing out and opening every RAW? Why isn't she defending her belt on a regular basis? Why isn't she just coming out each week destroying wrestlers left and right? Why is she jawing about Shayna, yet too scared to engage Shayna? Why did she tough guy throw money on the ground pre paying a fine for all the damage she was going to do to Shayna, then the very next week she's too scared to comedown to the ring? Who by the way Shayna has been paying her no mind. ... here's a hint. Because she's NOT the face of the company. Not even close.

Registered
I will say this...Stone Cold is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time but if they keep bringing him back to do these type of segments I don鈥檛 want to see him back again. As someone mentioned this is not the Austin I know. He wouldn鈥檛 give a damn if it鈥檚 a woman back in the day. Now we are in the PG era, he can鈥檛 do shit to them so there鈥檚 no point in bringing him back to do these kind of segments. Only time they should bring him back is to stun Vince McMahon(and Shane) for old time sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
She wasn鈥檛 needed there at all. It would鈥檝e been far more entertaining if AJ Styles and the Club came out to celebrate with Austin and then Taker interrupts them and Austin and Taker having a good ol beer bash. That鈥檚 how you do a fucking segment.

Instead you get cringy lynch trying to act all cool thinking she鈥檚 a big star caked up with makeup getting involved. It was pointless.

Harvester of Sorrow
Lol, seems like anything Becky does it always gets hate. Every week a new thread pops up about her. Yet two years ago, people had high praise for Becky and were talking about how mistreated she is compared to the other Four Horsewomen, now she's at the top of the division and people want to tear her down. I wonder if she was still in the same position was two years ago, would people be bitching about her all the time or would they just find someone else to bitch about.

As far as the segment is concerned. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just WWE continuing to build on Becky's character a little. Objectively it's a smart move putting her with Steve Austin as she can get a little bit of a rub being in the same ring as Austin.

FOTC
She's the face of the company. Why wouldn't they put her in a segment with Austin? They put her in the opening segment with The Rock on the premiere of Smackdown on FOX. You guys also need to consider how much they've invested in her. It's good business to try to get the most out of it.

Baby It's Violence
Okay so the truck may have been a bit much.

Other than that, what exactly is the problem? Or are we just doing the same song and dance. If you don't like her, so what. Doesn't make everything she do cringe, or go-away heat (which is laughable), etc. etc.

What's even worse. Austin looked bad by NOT stunning Becky Lynch. So not only is she making a fool of herself, she took Austin down a half a notch. That was pathetic. Errr... you STUN BECKY. It's the formula, it's Steve Austin 101. Nobody gets a pass.
I don't even come here anymore and yet your're still shit.

Registered
Of course she's cringe. Becky never had her KOTR moment bashing Christians and mocking John, or had an antithesis like Bret Hart where you can clearly see the differences in styles and personality. The only reason she got "over" is because she behaves like a tomboy biker chick.

P.S. Austin got even more popular when Mike fuckin' Tyson revealed himself to be a fan of his at Mania. Becky peaked after Mania by pinning Tyson's equivalent in Rousey. Since then, Becky Cringe has been driving away fans long before CoViD did.

Registered
This segment was awful, but to blame it on Becky is ridiculous. She was the least objectionable part of the whole thing. Worst would be the writers, then Saxton, and even Austin didn't sell this garbage all that well. I can't blame him for it though, because he wasn't given anything to work with.

Registered
This segment was awful, but to blame it on Becky is ridiculous. She was the least objectionable part of the whole thing. Worst would be the writers, then Saxton, and even Austin didn't sell this garbage all that well. I can't blame him for it though, because he wasn't given anything to work with.
To me the obvious idea was to use Austin as the enforcer for the contract signing. Have him interacting with Taker and AJ throughout the show warning them not to cross him until the contract was signed. Then you could have Anderson and Gallows catch a beating from Taker & Austin to close the show but let AJ get away.

Pairing Becky with Austin & Rock when they return is not going to work for viewers. Becky is just about the last thing that fans that are tuning in for a Rock or an Austin want to see.

Registered
Well it was reported at the time that the Rock wanted to work with Becky. Austin is a neighbour of Becky's and she's featured on his tv show. As much as this may devastate some people to discover, she might just be very popular and respected by some of the biggest names in WWE.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

Baby Yoda
She's the face of the company. Why wouldn't they put her in a segment with Austin? They put her in the opening segment with The Rock on the premiere of Smackdown on FOX. You guys also need to consider how much they've invested in her. It's good business to try to get the most out of it.
That would explain why everything has gone to hell.

Last week her opening segment did an all time low number and was the first time in history the first segment of Raw was lower than the last.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts