Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
And yet he still can't win a match and gets beat up by one guy when he had help.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Daniels character is like the x division version of bully ray, they can lose 1000 matches in a row and still walk down to the ring like they own the place.

·
Registered
14 Posts
One positive doesn't outweigh all the negatives, seriously the story was decent until they dropped the ball last night. And from the sound of it they're gonna let it keep rolling since they can't stop now, like a steaming pile of diarhea running downhill. This will bury Daniels character which is unfortunate considering the good run he's had the past yr.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Daniels character is like the x division version of bully ray, they can lose 1000 matches in a row and still walk down to the ring like they own the place.
i agree. daniels and bully ray are so good on the stick that no matter how many times they lose it doesnt matter and they still are over. that being said, i wish tna rewarded him some times with actual victories and im also hoping he gets a world title push soon bec hes def top 5 right now in tna in terms of overall package

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
i disagree, this storyline has been terrible imo from the start.

daniels has been entertaining sure-"world tag team chamoions of the world, not redundant, we are 2 worlds worth of great." thats good stuff, but character wise, he is just out to sabotage aj which is what hes been trying to do for 3 years now. i say give him his fallen angel gimmick back because that was the best work of his career. give kaz a darker gimmick too and u have something good with them as a team.

bring back the fallen angel.

·
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
3,884 Posts
I just recently got in to TNA and got back in to WWE about 3 months ago after a long hiatus from what looked to me a dying industry, so I haven't seen CD's 'Fallen Angel' gimmick, but you guys sure as hell have me interested now. I don't really like him at the moment, but man I must say TNA is on the right path. Just want to throw that out there as a long time WWE fan, well I'm a wrestling first and foremost. I do admit yesterdays 'reveal' was unsatisfying, though it might not be the end of it, and I'm hoping for a good swerve or else it's a black mark on an otherwise great product.

·
Registered
134 Posts
OK the storyline at the end was certainly weird but TNA have done something they haven't done in a while which is actually surprise people, cause I'm pretty sure nobody saw that coming.

That is what going live is doing for them because if the majority of people read that in spoilers im pretty sure they wouldn't have tuned into that segment (me included)]

And AJ Styles and Daniels have just ended a big storyline on iMPACT!...when was the last time something like that happened?

You could also say that TNA's tag champs have been involved in one of the companies biggest storylines in months AND with the owner of the company. Compare that to what WWE's tag champs have been doing for instance.

AJ Styles, Daniels and Kaz have been a major major part of TNA recently, I never really thought I'd see Daniels or Kaz used for a major storyline like this

Not the ending that anybody was expecting to be fair but we can only see where it goes and I bet people will be watching to see where it goes, I will anyway.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Storyline took an unexpected turn, but hell... all 3 wrestlers that are involved in it are great, and TNA showed signs of improvement lately... so i will wait few more weeks and see what they have prepared for us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts